Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hao Asakura or Yoh Asakura?? - Minitokyo

Hao Asakura or Yoh Asakura??

Tagged under Shaman King

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

i like yoh because he is very loyal to his friends...and he give chance even to his enemies,.i know that he is gonna be a good shaman king and i wish he would be...i lreally love watching him together with anna.,they are a goos loverz...go anna and yoh..da bezzt loverrzzz of all...

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I choose Yoh...
Why....? Eeto.......

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

I go for the sexy villain! :x Hao Asakura XD.... he's the best (especially with he's fire spirit by his side) :pacman:.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

Asakura-Bride

Asakura-Bride

Asakura Hao's Bride

Hao-sama! He's the best. But I still love Yoh-sama but I love Hao-sama more. Maybe cuz hes evil and is the bad guy. Anymore I seem to like the badguyd in anime. But I dont think that that matters cuz Hao is hot! = P and his boots are Kinky. Not to mention he has sexy long hair.

Hao has Kinky Boots.

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

I would defo choose Hao (aka Zeke.. if u want the english name)! even though he goes a bit overboard at the end.. ye.. hao's the best!

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like Yoh as the protagonist and Hao as the antagonist. But all in all as a character, I love YOH!

I like Yoh as much as i like hao but I'd prefer Hao... coz.. u noe.. he's attractive~ well.. at least he is.. for me.. hehehe~
Well.. Hao seems to be acting evil but I know there's a good side of him.. and like Yoh once said.. No matter who that person is, they must have their reason for doing something... and I believe in that~ XD

Mormon

Mormon

Akamaru :D

I`d choose Lyserg ^^

D o h !

Asakura Hao! :) :D
He is awesome & COOL! ;) :) :D

Can any one tell me why you guy's are calling him Hao? Isn't his name Ziek or smth?or is that a different guy?

I like both of them...
It's really hard to choose but... I think i'll go for Hao... (Gomen ne, Yoh...)
Hao seems to be act a little* bad but... i know... all he did just for the sake of the future... (Ta bum...) He might be overdoing... I guess... WEELLL~ Tat's the way it is!
hehehe~

[No matter who that person is, they must have their reason for doing something] >>>> I always do believe in that~

and Kash... um... Zeke and Hao is the same person... I don't know why in the game they call him Zeke.. but... ah... his name in the anime is called Asakura Hao~

And I prefer to call him Hao~ hehehhe

Hao is cool... Yoh is cute... and i choose the latter <<<

fuyuu

fuyuu

Firecracker!

Hmm. Hao is cool but I like Yoh Asakura better.He's such a friendly person.. <3 Plus I don't really like Hao's attitude (well yeah, he's the bad guy afterall) O_o

well, since they're identical... except for Hao being the ultimate evil or something. ^_^' But I'd choose Yoh because his motto in life is to take it easy! He's, like, the laziest person in the world, but he still manages to get things done. :D

Quote by KashCan any one tell me why you guy's are calling him Hao? Isn't his name Ziek or smth?or is that a different guy?

Zeke i believe thats how u spell it in english...(unno havnt really pay attention to the english version dub..*shudder) is the dubb name used/ created by the Funanimation group to replace the orginial japanese name- Hao Asakura (or Asakura Hao, which ever way u prefer). Dont ask me why they decided to change his name all of a sudden, i just dont hav any ideas to how dub company's mind(s) work anyway, to me they just existed to degrade animes. :(

But anyway, Hao's name actually has a meaning, it literally means 'good'. Its kinda an ironic thing, seeing that he is the antagonist of the story, but at the same time, he is in way seeking a way to protect both the Shamans and the world and tryin to form an "ideal" world where humans all die and only Shamans exist on earth. Pretty sadistic, i know. :P

Linachan, why don't you beat him up and steal his pants ? It's easier then falling in love. :)

I think i'd pick Hao, because Yoh is already taken...

But there's a slight age difference...A thousand years or so :)

I like smiling :)

merged: 03-31-2006 ~ 05:03pm
Zeke sounds kinda... lame... Like: Zeke m'boy the cows aren't gonna milk themselves...
Despite having a lame name...
look, it rhymes
name lame
fame game
hihihihihihihihihi :(
wait, i put the wrong smiley in...
umm... :)

both are very cool!

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Hao and Yoh are looked alike because they are twins.But then I like Yoh because of his purity and simple dream.Hao is a bit crazy when he wants to destroy human.And in the manga ,he is so cruel that he kills people within a blink.Anyway,Yoh is better.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

well, it is a pressuring state of mind, but i would choose Hao! he actually rocks! :nya: of course he is evil >=0! but who gives?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. If a thread is more then 4 week sold then it should be left alone. If a topic warrants it though a new thread can be made about that topic.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.