Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ABOUT 50 wallpapers DELETED???! - Minitokyo

ABOUT 50 wallpapers DELETED???!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i am angry..no..i cant use a word how angry i am!! WHAT THIS ... MT DOING???? I HAD ABOUT 106 WALLPAPERS!!! SINCE 15 WEEK!!! AND ONE DAY TO ANOTHER MT DELETED ABOUT 50 WALLPAPERS!!!! ARE U CRAZY?????? BECAUSE I AM!!!! AND I ALWAYS MAKE GOOD QUALITY WALLPAPERS!!! NOT BLURRY ETC!! WHAT ABOUT MY FOR EXAMPLE: I'LL GIVE U MY HEART??? WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT?? AND I HAD SO MANY DELETTIONS THAT I CANT READ ALL OF THEM!!!
BAN ME OR DO WHAT DO U WANT!! I WONT MAKE AGAIN A SINGLE WALLPAPER!!!!
I THINK MY IN THE PARK WALLY WAS THE PROBLEM...WASNT IT KELTSOSH??? HEH??? JUST BECAUSE I MADE ANOTHER VERSION..WHICH WAS NOT BLURRY!! BUT THE OTHER MEMBERS CAN TELL THAT IT WASNT BLURRY!! THAT's ALL!!! none of my wallys were blurry or bad quality!!! and now u can tell me..that i am wrong..and mt will ban me..who cares?? merry xmas and happy new year!!

Just keep trying. :) Don't give up walling - who'll win then?
To be honest, you do have a lot to improve and the mods' cleanup has my full support.
But giving up is no way to prove people wrong. ;)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Have you tried PMing one of the moderators personally? You might get a quicker response. As for them deleting wallpapers, I'm sure it can be resolved. Sorry to hear about it though.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

I wont!! I HAD enough!!! I wooooooont!!! I spend SO MUCH TIME makeing wallpapers!! ( FOR example..gymnastic, i'll GIVE U MY heart..etc!!!) AND I DONT HAVE ALL THE wallpapers I made...because I tought MT WONT delete them..so WHY should I KKEP them? I delete THEM FROM MY computer... hurray
AND? IF I PM THEM WHAT CAN THEY DO?? NOTHING!! THEY DELETED! THE COMMENTS AND THE FAVS AND THE WALLS WONT BE HERE AGAIN!!

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Aa-chan is right, you need to talk to a moderator about it. And yelling and losing your temper won't do you any good. Sure I've had wallpapers deleted from a site before and I was angry, but an all out screamfest isn't what you need to do. I'm sure if you take it up with a moderator they will be happy to give you an explanation as to why they were deleted.

^^ And your wallpapers are great and you shouldn't just give up after one thing goes wrong. Your just giving up and losing if you do that. And plus, its not like they deleted all your wallpapers right?

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Glad to see you make your own stand, Susan-chan. I've seen most of your works and I must say you're one of the best wallers out there. You have every right to get mad because not just one or two but 50 submissions!

This is just an assumption. Maybe your walls are too good for MT? Who knows? Heh? XD

Anyways, you got my support on this one.

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

I think you dont understand, its not about blurry its about the effort and the "quality". Lets take for example that christmas/snow wall. Did you paint the background by yourself? Did you modified or did you just took a scan and put a character in it when u even didnt try to re-cgn /fix her hair im some parts?

I know its hard and i know i would be angry too but i would also lookin at my side of the fault since it was not one but several. Blaming others will not help you and indeed will not help you to grow up. Talk to a moderator for the proper explenation

The rules are clear u cant take just a stockphoto or a copyrighted bg without even put a lot of effort in it.
i support that full cleanup since its for a good thing that crap wallpapers will disapear and remember not only your walls where deleted a lot of others. so calm done and next time never delete walls from the computer that makes no sence...

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i told u....i wont make any wallpapers.... and i yepp: i always make an "original" work.. i use rarely a photo...and i change it fully...but why am i apologizing? i wont....
by by

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

actually I'm with susan with this.
and pming wont do much good since this kinda conversation has already taken place before.
tuthfully enough, in my opnion. walls shudnt be deleted just like that. bad. crappy, stupid, ugly, whatever it is, a wallpaper is made with every effort the wallers have. whatever the reason is, it shudnt be deleted. and for susan's wall being deleted, it stayed for quite some time. quite a long time might I add. the other mods dont have a problem with them. but since Keltosh became a mod this stuff pops out a lot. people complaints and all. Kel dude, loosen up will ya. Yeah, cleaning is good for MT, but dont forget the true purpose of a community. watever the rules are set, they are meant to keep the bad guyz out, not make the good guyz suffers hell. and from what I seen, thats what are you doing Kel. Loosen up wll ya. You've been spending too much time here in MT. dont think being a mod is a job, a life. a community is a place to have fun. and for wallers, its a place to get opnion on their walls. if they're bad, the other member will just say its bad and the waller will just improve from the comments. if you just wants a high quality wallpaper, there's no need a system called 'commenting'. why? coz they're all good. good stuff dont need commenting. so just loosen up will ya... I'll be freaking mad if half of my wall were deleted coz someone think its bad. its just pure evil. pure evil

white-zero

white-zero

Master Kash has spoken. Hahahaha! And very right in a way.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

First of all let me start off by saying your wallpapers rock. I'm SO sorry you lost your 50 wallpapers, there is no need for that. I would PM a moderator though like others said, and i can understand your rage as I would be upset if this happened to me and I put so much effort into it. I would send the letter to the mod but make sure your not venting and make it to the point. Lately alot of posts of mine have been deleted as well so i feel your pain. Hope you get them back soon and dont quit! fight back! :)

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Bucket-shot
Just keep trying. smiley Don't give up walling - who'll win then?
To be honest, you do have a lot to improve and the mods' cleanup has my full support.
But giving up is no way to prove people wrong. smiley

i totally agree with her ... if you give up you loose :( don't be sad because only ONE person didn't liked your works. You received a lot of fav ; that's the point. And maybe a lot of constructive comments. Do your best to make better no ? i know it's hard because it is your creation which has been deleted but please don't give up for us ... you're giving me happyness with your beautiful walls... please don't stop

the point is i agree with keltosh cleaning but maybe is he going too far ... because your walls were since a long time on mt ... so other mods liked them ... therefore i agree also with exentric ...

and it seems mod will no more answer to pm ... it seems they are really mad about that ... (confer jinzhou post : cry me a river) we have to cope with deletion ...

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

... I want to point out that :
1) It was a communal decision by the mods. ALL the mods expressed themselves on this. AND all the mods agreed. You got it? 100% of them.
2) Of her top fav walls, ONLY pone got deleted. The bulk of the deelted ones were old ones.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

If 50 of my walls got deleted, I sure as hell won't be pm'ing any mod about it, I would make sure everyone knows about them being deleted because their not to a mods taste. I've browsed Susab's work, her work most certainly isn't of a low quality. Perhaps a few wallpaper should of got deleted, but 50??? Think about it logically, that is just wrong, whatever way you look at it. Something has to be done about that.

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

hi keltosh

i just would like to point something else. maybe should you also encourage her to continue walling because it seems she's really sad you know :( it would be bad to make stop walling a talented person.

if i understand you well ; old works are directly deleted ?

as i said i agree totally with cleaning ; but according to me , as nuriko has said in her post ; the forums needs cleaning too ( piracy posts etc ... ) i'm still seeing a lot of them. like "i got my photoshop copy for 1$" ... i think mt endanger problems with such posts it's clearly encouraging people for piracy and the worse is that sometimes they are links and ads. For me the first action was to delete those post and also to take care of dups. Sorry to say it but that's my opinion ... it's more dangerous to have "illegal stuff" that "not so good quality stuff" In europe there are a lot of measure taken against piracy site currently so i think we should be aware of that.

finally i just wanted to say cleaning up here was a good point but you should be encouraging her really ... you're making a person sad. it's not just files it's also art. no ?

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

soo.. i seee.. Keltosh..u showed the mods all my deleted work and they agreed...ok..then i wiil forgive u....... < irony > -_-

I know what you mean....few of my comments was deleted too ... This is not The same couse I spend 1 min. to write them and you.....few hours....but kinda like that....I was peace off

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yah I'll probably be getting a warning for this but heck, I stand to what I believe.

1. yah its communal decision. but lemme ask this, have the other mod think of deleting em if you hadnt said a thing about it? maybe the answer is no. I understand why the mod agreed. heck, they're the mod, of coz they'll follow the rule and say yes. I'm not sure about this, but for once, when its the other mod, its all bout having fun. heck of coz! this a community!
when it comes to rules, especially the wallpapers, the other mods are very lenient. they wont delete em just like that. That's why not a person has ever complaint about wallpaper being deleted before you came Kel. plus, the other mods are all wallers, they know the hardwork of a waller. especially for those who just started. you might think a wall is bad and has no effort. but how do you know that? from what I can see, a noob in wallers dun even know how to even use photoshop. the wallpapers you said has no effot, bad, ugly, take 5-10 mins to finish, may actually for them, the best of their work, took several hours to finish. coz in the 1st freaking place, thay dont even know how to use PS. and if someone uploaded the work in some place like MT after all the hard work, and suddenly it got deleted because its ugly and you think it has no effort that will just ruin his spirit of becoming a wallers. yah we shud never give up, but how are we suppose not to give up when all da walls we upload got deleted and we dont even got a single comment on how te heck are we suppose to improve?

2. it doesnt matter how many got deleted, deleted is still deleted. plus old ones?!! how ignorant can you be?? it doesnt matter if its old or not, ppl will still look at them. heck even now alot of my old walls are still being commented. if the reason was 'your wallpaper was deleted bcoz its old and it is deleted to give way to the new wallpapers', I wudnt mind. but you reason is just... like I said before... pure evil

Quote by exentricfrom what I can see, a noob in wallers dun even know how to even use photoshop.

They should learn before they submit. At least go through a few tutorials and pick up the basics. Like decent extraction.

Quote by exentricthe wallpapers you said has no effot, bad, ugly, take 5-10 mins to finish, may actually for them, the best of their work, took several hours to finish.
coz in the 1st freaking place, thay dont even know how to use PS.

Like I said, they should learn. One crawls before they walk. My battousai wall (first one I ever made) took me a long time: over 20 hours and several versions. I take pride in the fact that it's still my most popular submission.

I did not learn Photoshop through making walls. I made walls after I had learned about Photoshop.

Quote by exentrichow are we suppose not to give up when all da walls we upload got deleted and we dont even got a single comment on how te heck are we suppose to improve?

Agreed. That, I think, is one of the greatest pities of the Minitokyo 'community' for which you cannot blame the mods. The vast majority of supposedly legitimate, supportive posts just say, "gr8 wall ++fav". In my eyes, all that does is inflate egos and make people think they're better than they are.

Why are there complaints about losing favs? You submit things for feedback, not favs.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

alright. learn tutorials. thats a good point. maybe they should go and learn before they submit.
but the again, good skill comes with experience. no matter how much tutorial they went through, if thats the 1st time they touch PS (unless they're genius), the wallpapers will just turn out bad. how do you think of your 1st wallpaper? mine was certainly bad. I took some tutorial, spent a few hours on it. but because I never touhed PS, it still turned out bad. so bad it wud got deleted if it were posted here in MT now. but when I posted it before, which was in AO, no one ever cared deleting them. yah you're probably gonna say coz the rules are different, but because the wallpapers wasnt deleted, because of the comments I get, I actually got some experince to improve. and as far as you goes [bucket], you may have actaully striked out with your 1st wall. turned out nice and all. but I'm sure you know the saying "no two people are the same". because they are not the same, we are here to help. not to discourage them by deleting those walls. plus some people took longer time to learn. I'v been a waller for two years, but how much skillz I've gained? not much. coz I'm not that of a fast learner like other people.
but you know what? ever since I joined MT, uploaded my wallpaper, I've improved so dam much. much more when I was working alone. coz thats what a community should do. encourage.

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Susan-chan, I think you do pretty good work, but I suppose that de gustibus non est disputandum.

Quote by Susan-chanI wont!! I HAD enough!!! I wooooooont!!! I spend SO MUCH TIME makeing wallpapers!!

Sometimes I feel that way when my pictures are deleted. However, I soon just brush it off and move on.

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Now I started to see a few cliques is forming here.

You know what? Stuck-up mods such as Keltosh will cause this community to die eventually. And bucket-shot, I myself a noob at walling 2 years ago. I made a wall entirely by myself for the first time using purely filters using PS6. Yea, for you pros it might took 10 minutes but for me it took me several hours to get the desired results. after I POST the wall, then someone was nice enough to show me some tutorial sites to improve. I only KNEW there was PS tutorials after I post my work.

If you wanna talk about extraction, NO ONE is perfect. I could go on about this but I'll leave it there.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

What I can say sorry really sorry about this situatin Susan-chan I don´t know what happend but I can see all the work you put in your works and it is a really pity to ear that.
What I can say I´m be with you dear friend.
Many times I talking about galery directors like Sammo that wallpapers must be respected.
Scans don´t problem but wallpapers is disrespect members works. I told them but I can´t understand what is the razonable criteria used by GD and Mods to delete walls.
Supermods and administrators have to restrict or don´t allow gallery directors delete the work of the members. I can see and understand susan-chan what she say lot of time of hard work wasted.

Think better the things before do it. This is a constructive critic to GD of MT please don´t kill me or assesinate me I just tell what I think.

Cheers.

Quote by exentricno matter how much tutorial they went through, if thats the 1st time they touch PS (unless they're genius), the wallpapers will just turn out bad.

The point of going through tuts is to familiarise yourself with Photoshop. -Before- you wall.

Quote by exentricever since I joined MT, uploaded my wallpaper, I've improved so dam much. much more when I was working alone. coz thats what a community should do. encourage.

Like I said. Most people around here need to start putting more thought into their comments and not just faving to make people feel good.

Quote by white-zeroAnd bucket-shot ... for you pros it might took 10 minutes but for me it took me several hours to get the desired results. after I POST the wall, then someone was nice enough to show me some tutorial sites to improve.

Tutorials can be found on Google. Oh. And pro? Me? Did I say I ever took 10 minutes on a wall? Only one of my walls has ever taken less than 20 hours. I am still learning. Always.

Quote by white-zeroIf you wanna talk about extraction, NO ONE is perfect. I could go on about this but I'll leave it there.

I never said anyone was perfect. I said that people who don't know how should learn to do it properly.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.