Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PLEASE LOOK ALL!!! - Minitokyo

PLEASE LOOK ALL!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

So hey! Some days ago I think 2 days ago I made a remake of one of my elder wallpapers! I worked 4 hours on it! The reason why it was deleted was jsut because it would be too blurry -.-!!!

Here you can see it: http://www.shurato.de/deleted.jpg

I worked so much on it but MT never realised it and just deleted it after less than 5 minutes! I worked so much on it! I tried to figure it out the clouds but I suggest you thought it would be a stockphoto but it wasn't!!!!!!

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

looks fine to me =\

theres different views on 'quality' by different mods i guess...i really thought we were all on the same page on what to delete and whats not

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Yep. It's not a stock photo. I made that kinda cloud a while back.

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I read the page what to delete and what not! Thank you! I wonder if I'm allowed to submit it again maybe some of you will delet it ~~ <_<!

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

*sigh*
this kinda complaints just seems to get more and more this dayz... =/
and each time it seems like, they were pretty right. shudnt have been deleted and all.
anyway, I feel sorry for ya chrno. >_<

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I just wake up and the complaints...

I am starting to doubt: what is supposed to go on here. What's going on? **Sighs**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

thank you exentric!!!

Susan-chan gave me bravery! It's so unfair!

But this thread shouldn't be about of Susan-chans deleting wallpapers!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Looks like we have to this kinda thing before we actually post our work. That's what will happen.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Yes MT have change so many thinks in the last time
Most of them are not good for us ( members ) but some thinks are ok cuz that is ok what they do ......... but that with the walls is not really good. Some walls is right that is very simple ..... but your wall chrno is good i dont know why they delete it ... you have make this wall in 4 hours and it looks very good and

We all had use a lot of time to make walls but now it is not good enough for MT and it will be delete ...... so come please and delete my walls too.... i dont want wait the time until you delete it .... so do it now and i can sleep tonight better T_T

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I know what you mean semanga and very thank you that you like it ^_^

And yes it's bad for the members. Why do the mods have to delte so many wallpapers?

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

I don't think it was deleted because it was blurry. I think it was deleted because it's simple and it had no twists or interesting features in it. I got a feeling my simplest wallpaper will get deleted too..>.< But I'm planning on changing it anyway..^^;;

Signature

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

it do not has to have cool twists or interesting features! Bot Chii said it was deleted Because it would be so blurry -.-

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

but like what was also said in other treads, if the requirments for the wallpapers are going to be to high, there will be no "new" members that can submit walls (me) because we have to work on quality, cool twists, interesting features and many other things :( and that is sometimes impossible for some members

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by wannabut like what was also said in other treads, if the requirments for the
wallpapers are going to be to high, there will be no "new" members that
can submit walls (me) because we have to work on quality, cool twists,
interesting features and many other things :( and that is sometimes
impossible for some members.

o_O
at last someone with the same thing in mind as I am! XD

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

But I still don't think it's blurry... Some of my works were deleted by Bot Chii too and the bot's reasons were so far from being true.. There's something wrong with Bot Chii...

Signature

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

with so much deletion of walls, there should be drawn a line between minimalism and no-effort walls i'd say. this wall is perfectly fine for me, i don't see why it should have been deleted.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

The character images are rather grainy. I suggest a quick peek at Nuri-chan's quite enlightening thread.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/

it looks fine to me, in fact, i really like the wall.......
and i don't think the grainy texture should be considered as poor quality
~_~

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

honestly i think it's a good wall. (i even downloaded it ^_^)

Maybe the bot think that it was blurredd in reason to hide the quality of the scan.
Using blur can create misunderstanding.
But in this case.
I think the wall , is alright.
Well that just my opinion.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

how many times must we say this. if you got probs with your deletion, talk to mod. quit filling up the forum with this same, repetitive topic please.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.