Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wish you all well.... - Minitokyo

Wish you all well....

page 1 of 1 2 total items

khyewei

khyewei

Den The Man

Havin a free time right now so decided to start a thread regarding the fatal wave that caused thousands of casualties around Asia, particularly south east asian region where i live. In the state where i'm living about 50 or more have been injured by the rough wave mainly caused by the earthquake from Indonesia.

To those living in the region, how has the wrath of mother nature affected your hometown? It's near 2005 and something like this happened :-( And i would also like to state my condolonces to the thousands of lives lost... Up to date, 23,000 casualties have already been reported around the areas affected by this tsunami.

So this thread is just to wish u guys out there to be safe & sound.... wherever u may be.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

There is already a thread on this about the tsunami in malaysia. You should post on that one.

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.