Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bonjour! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hello! i'm new here and don't know anyone here yet as you can presume...
i love this web site! the pics are all so beautiful! ^^ it's really a pleasure spending time here! and i can't wait to meet some of you!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hiya Morphee, pleased to meet ya! welcome to MT and please enjoy your stay here. if you have any questions, please refer to the Support section or you can ask me. i hope we can be pals, cya around!

Signature Image

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Welcome Guinea Pig! There are some nice wallpapers on this site, all the beauty that is MT. Just don't spam. we hate spam. Oh and post lots yes yes. And become my guinea pig and we shall rule the world together MUHAHA..okay maybe thats taking a step a bit too far..first you must become one of my evil minions before i let you do that...hope to see you around sometime, if your lost or confused just read the rules..if your still lost after that, call on me. I'm being nice for once ;) ahh pity aint it. See you around!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes - and welcome to MT - nice to see you - anyhou - take care!

Name's Celessa and I hope you enjoyed your stay!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, welcome to MT and enjoy your stay here mate! ^_^ *shakes hands* I'm kickass superguy Xan ;)

Happy New Year in advance, see you around, have a nice day and ciao! xD

Signature

thank you!!!! i'll ask if i have a problem or if i don't understand something! ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.