Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My wallpapers, scans and doujinshi were deleted! ;_; - Minitokyo

My wallpapers, scans and doujinshi were deleted! ;_;

This thread is closed for posting.

page 27 of 27 « Previous 1... 23 24 25 26 27 628 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well I have another problem... see this example

I submited a wallpaper and scan a few weeks ago... well, [bot]chii ''wrote me'' (she didn't she is only a bot) saying that my wall had insufcient quality and it was too simple... Ok, this is normal... 2 weeks later she ''wrote'' me again saying that my scan was being deleted because someone had posted I just like mine but with better quality......
Is this fair???
If you think it is then thing of it by this side....
Someone arives were on MT likes the Web site and Admits himself to be a Member...
A few days later he dicides to put a scan... but he doesn't search to see if there is a Scan just like his... He posts it...
A few seconds later (without that person even knowing)... maybe another scan is beeing deleted, because HE didn't SEARCH....

Is this fair? I ask again? I don't think so...
I think, even if the quality of the scan is better, that [bot] chii (ok she is a bot, and she is only doing her job, but common...) shouldn't delete the oldest scans... even if the quality is worse... because, if you stay more than a month without posting someting (like me -- and i don't post becase my programs were all, pufh) you only see your submitions being deleted...
I think that bot [chii], could send a message giving us a message that it was posted a scan just like ours, saying to update that scan to better quality... or just saying to talk to that other person, that posted the scan...
But still i don't think this is enough... I don't see anyway to resolv this problem... because it's truly very unfair...

Ja mate ne Mina
Yue ^_~

Signature Image

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

Dear Yue-Hoshino, it has been said from the very begining that high quality items will be choosen over low/er quality items. It is normal. And it is not that unfair. Scans do not give one much credits nor level a person. Scans are uploaded here to share and provide a high quality walling material for wallers.

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Tiegerius

Tiegerius

Darkness Inside

my ones are deleted too -_-

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Closed due to obsolescence and reorganization of pinned threads. Refer here Complaints: deleted images, warnings, bans.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 27 of 27 « Previous 1... 23 24 25 26 27 628 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.