Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Walls? - Minitokyo

Deleted Walls?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Hey, I got a question about walls that are deleted. I've read about a lot of people's walls being deleted. Shouldn't the mods state why they deleted it? After all, that would help the creator improve and create better walls, right?

Just a thought ^^ it would help me understand this whole thing better

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

It would probably take too much time to explain. That would be like reviewing every wallpaper that gets deleted and I don't think the mods have time for that. I guess if your wallpaper gets deleted, ask yourself what's wrong with it. You can also ask people on other forums what they think.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

oh i see. Thanks for the info.

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Hey, I agree with you. They should, at least, state their reasons why they deleted the wallpapers for the improvement of the one who made it.^^;;

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.