Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valkirye Profile... who knows it? - Minitokyo

Valkirye Profile... who knows it?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

I know it is and old game for psx but i think it's probably still one of the best game i ever played... i love the character and the battle system, it's absolutely amazing IMHO..
Lenneth is sooo cool and Lezard Valeth is one of the most cool character i ever see in a videogame ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I never played it, but I watched my bro play several times. It's a great looking game, and I love the games atmosphere. Great soundtrack to boot!

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

I know of it. It was a very solid RPG on the PS1 but I never got to finish it.

The normal ending is easy to get you must simply play throw the game only fulfilling the request they make...the special ending is very difficult to get :P

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

You just got to take the Nibelungen Ring each time you go to Valhalla, then in chapter 5 go to all the locations where Leneth lived, or has been in. Then send Lucian to Asgard. You should then be able to get the best ending.

Valkyrie Profile is the second best RPG in PSOne, period. (The Best is Final Fantasy Tactics)

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

Valkyrie Profile, this is a RPG game good ( on playtion 1 ). i has play, and finish at LV hard. Game very good

I remember that game. I never finished it due to a memory card loss, but, I really liked the game. The battle system was unique, and I liked flying around alotl.

ballistics

OVERLORD

YEP I remember that game well...[own it really] I got the easy and the normal ending but only my bro got the best ending... It's a great game really it is. But now that Square and Enix have merged its going to be rare to see anything like a Bust A Groove 3 or a Valkyrie Profile 2 anytime soon...If there is one thing I've learnd from Square is that they only Focus on Final Fantasy games...which I hate, cause they cut funds for Xenogears and thus made disc two what it is today...

BUT anyways back to Valkyrie Profile, its a great game with awesome battle system and the music is well done. Really I will find it a shame if they don't make a part two in my life time...

Well there you have it amigos, I invoke the power of the glacial blade~ Finishing Strike...Icicle Disaster ~!!!. Ballistics out...[B]

This life's dim windows of the soul
distorts the heavens from pole to pole
and leads you to believe a lie
when you see with,
not through,
the eye."
--William Blake, The Everlasting Gospel

Valkarie Profile is one of the last PSone games that they made in 2D. I enjoyed it very much and the battle system was pretty interesting too. The only thing that I didnt like about the game was the ending....there could have been more. I agree with ballistics in that Square does focus too much on Final Fantasy and leave the other less known games in the dust. Stupid Square, I bet they didnt think that Xenogears would be such a success.

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

i've heard of it i wanted to play but i never found it plus i didn't have a psone when it came out lol o well. heard it's a solid rpg

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i know it, very nice rpg

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I almost missed this thread...
Anyway, Valkyrie Profile is bar none one of the best RPGs I've ever played... the most unfortunate thing is that it was so underrated and overlooked. What a shame.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

Nonetheless, It's one of the greatest of all time.

That's why Xenogear's 2nd CD sucked?!? They cutted funds to use them on crappy storylines like FF8 and 9??? How mindless of them... Xenogears beats both games, even with that 2nd disk. (I always wondered why was the 2nd disk so narrated and why didn't you had the freedom of the first disk... Shocking.

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

TMC

I played it before though I never finished it. But it was fun none the less and I liked the combat system and how you get you party.

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

Quote by HyasThat's why Xenogear's 2nd CD sucked?!? They cutted funds to use them on crappy storylines like FF8 and 9??? How mindless of them... Xenogears beats both games, even with that 2nd disk. (I always wondered why was the 2nd disk so narrated and why didn't you had the freedom of the first disk... Shocking.

yes... unfortunately square isn't all good >_< xenogears would twice as epic as it is today (simply the best psx RPG, and still waiting for a PS2 RPG to beat it! hahaha

anyway... and back to the topic, VP is really good and very very original! a great adition to one's collection.

Quote by HyasValkyrie Profile is the second best RPG in PSOne, period. (The Best is Final Fantasy Tactics)

I agree wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, I also never got to finish the game.

Still very much in love with this game 2 years after playing it. Beats the crap outof other 3d games.

I haven't seen the worst ending ; is it true that Freya nags Lenneth for being such a lazy Valkyrie?

I say Star Ocean 2nd story comes in at first then Valkyrie Profile. Enix rocks.

Yes in the bad ending freya kills you for not accomplishing your duties ^_^

Deletemenow

Deletemenow

It works!

stop.....spoiling...the...ending....I didn't even beat it yet....

Signature
How do you center sig....

It's not much of an ending really.... and it is also not so easy to get... you must always keep the artifacts you find and never send Einherjar up to asgard.... i think it's quite impossibile to get it playing normally you must want to get it in order to see it :P

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.