Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit] - Minitokyo

The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

[EDITED]: Sorry, but the rules has changed here in this Unofficial Game-Off between these two contenders:

Xandman vs. StarCentury

Here are the new rules! I will ask a tough question to xandman, and if he gets it right he gets a point! Then xandman asks a tough question to me, and if I get it right, he gives me a point! This should clear up any confusion whatsoever! The person with the most points at the end of this year wins the title of "The Undisputed Game Master"! That simple! :)

OK, let the battle begin! (*rings bell*)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Who's the hottest video game babe of all time?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Samus Aran from Super Metroid!!!! xD She's the most known one as well... or the babes from Dead or Alive xD hahHhaha....

hey Star, i almost thought that this thread was a good idea until i realised that it was 1:02 am here... and i need sleep man!! xD hAHHAHAhaha..... so the fastest-answer-system doesn't work too good..... 8/

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

what is ur final answer?????????????????????????????

You didn't say which babe from DOA, xandman! Obviously, Zanza thinks Kasumi is the best video game character of all time, and I agree! XP

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Who wants to be a millionaire!!!!!! xD hHHAHAa... just kidding.... i don't know...... i don't even know what you're sayin xD

man.... what's this lame Game-Off?!? I want something harder that tests our skillz or something..... like finishing a game in a certain time or something like that, and then post it xD hahaha.....

for instance, Zanza thinks that kasumi is the hottest babe... how would i know that? Although i said the DoA babes.... xD hahhaha.... bring me game history and nostalgy or some real challenger or I'm out, hhaahaHAHA :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* <------ like, which is the official hardest level of pacman ever!? xD

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

ooooh I got a questumundoooo-----
In Zelda - Ocarina Of Time, what monster does Link fight in the Water Temple, and how do you beat it????
ooooh hehehehe how exciting ^______^

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Who is the main character that you play in MGS 3 Snake Eater?

Quote by xandmanSamus Aran from Super Metroid!!!! xD She's the most known one as
well... or the babes from Dead or Alive xD hahHhaha....
hey Star, i almost thought that this thread was a good idea until i
realised that it was 1:02 am here... and i need sleep man!! xD
hAHHAHAhaha..... so the fastest-answer-system doesn't work too
good..... 8/

Well, you're right about that, Xanders! Let's just say which one of us gets the answer first! Is that ok with you, xandman?

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

xD is that ure final answer??*Who Wants to be a Millionare stress music*mmm,i have to think about a question,mmm,yeah,mmm,name one enemy of this sagas: Megaman,MegamanX,Megaman Battle Network & Megaman Zero,and u cant say Willy,Sigma,Will or X

K I R A B O S H I !

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hey Star, read my last post again, i updated it xD

anyway, just in case:

cloudcherry: Morpha
Zanza: Solid Snake

Signature

Quote by xandman
for instance, Zanza thinks that kasumi is the hottest babe... how would
i know that? Although i said the DoA babes.... xD hahhaha.... bring me
game history and nostalgy or some real challenger or I'm out,
hhaahaHAHA :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* <------ like, which is the
official hardest level of pacman ever!? xD

Hey, that's not my fault, Xanders! If the questions are too easy for you, by all means forfeit the match! XD But MT members, one question at a time, please! Why not wait a while or wait until Xanders wakes up since it's close to 1:30am around his home, k? ^_^'

You forgot to mention how you beat Morpha in the Water Temple, Xanders! Use the long shot on the red ball and hack & slash on it!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i answered cloudcherries and Zanza's questions.... but Kaze's i have no idea xD ....man, the adrenaline kick..... but the prob is... when i wake up, you might be asleep and when i sleep, you're awake... etc. etc. etc... xD Besides, there might be questions to games that neither one of us might've played before etc.... it's a flaw, but we could try it out... although i don't how many points we should get first.... =/

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by StarCentury

Quote by xandman
for instance, Zanza thinks that kasumi is the hottest babe... how would
i know that? Although i said the DoA babes.... xD hahhaha.... bring me
game history and nostalgy or some real challenger or I'm out,
hhaahaHAHA :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* &lt;------ like, which is the
official hardest level of pacman ever!? xD

Hey, that's not my fault, Xanders! If the questions are too easy for you, by all means forfeit the match! XD But MT members, one question at a time, please! Why not wait a while or wait until Xanders wakes up since it's close to 1:30am around his home, k? ^_^'

Sorry lol

Quote by xandmanhey Star, read my last post again, i updated it xDanyway, just in case:
cloudcherry: MorphaZanza: Solid Snake

Nope it's not Solid Snake

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Holy Geez - Chaos! X_x

Speaking of which - The Water Temple Monster was that liquid amoeba creature and the only way to beat it is with the hookshot followed by slashes here and there.

Quote by PureTypeDZanzaWho is the main character that you play in MGS 3 Snake Eater?

The Boss Snake - The Father of Both Liquid Snake and Snake himself.

-------------------------------------------------

Now that I answered their silly questions, answer mine =/

What was the first name of the main hero in Chaos Legion for the PS2 - go go go go! lol

< This game isn't going to go far if both aren't online =/ >

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Zanza: ok, what was the name of that Dante wannabe now..... Rayden? Raiden? Something? close?

and yeah Cel, but it had a name i believe... i think it was called Morpha.

Signature

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazexD is that ure final answer??*Who Wants to be a Millionare stress
music*mmm,i have to think about a question,mmm,yeah,mmm,name one enemy
of this sagas: Megaman,MegamanX,Megaman Battle Network & Megaman
Zero,and u cant say Willy,Sigma,Will or X

Boomer Kwanger - Megaman X boss
Cut Man - Megaman Boss
Leviathan - Megaman Zero Boss

No clue of an enemy for Megaman Battle Network, though!

EDIT: I see this thread is erupting into udder chaos! There must be a way to organize this thread better so that me and Xanders gets a chance to answer a question, since Xandman is getting sleepy, I'll postpone the match to a better time, k? :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok, what the heck is the poll for? And how do we know if we're right, and if we are, how do we save the scores if any? xD hahaha...

Signature

Read my update on top, Xanders! I postponed the match so that there won't be any more confusion! Man, I knew this is too good to be true! -_-

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ahhh!!! So that's what the poll is for ^_^ ok ok, got it.... and yeah, what did you think? Challenging shouldn't be this lame xD but it's worth a try though :pacman:

Signature

haha this is great....hmm...
which zelda game did the chicken attack first appear in? (one where if u keep attackin a chicken u get attacked by dozens of them)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Zelda : A Link to the Past ( Super Nintendo ) :)

Signature

Damn, I thought this match was postponed! No fair, Xanders! ~_~

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i said we could give it a try, and you saw me answering a few questions myself xD hahaha... no excuses now, haha

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.