Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit] - Minitokyo

The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

O_o - You didn't even answer my question O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by CelessaO_o - You didn't even answer my question O_o

Sorry! ^_^' What's your question, Celessa? :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ahh, sorry Cel.... well, i read a review in a Mag... i think he's name is Siege Warhet something like that... let me see..... Sieg Warheit!!! xD ...red haired guy right?

Signature

muahahahaa...xand got in a lucky one ^_^'
ok star...one question just for u....
which street fighter game did akuma first appear in ?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Toughie! XD Lemme see, I believe its one of the Street Fighter Alpha series, So I'll say Alpha 1! Am I righ? XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what? why can't i answer that one?!?!?! xD

Signature

haha cuz u asnwered a bunch alrdy x_x
u can have this one then....
in which game street fighter game did shadow first appear in? (shadow = charlie)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Remember MT members, put in a vote for the contender with the correct answer, k?

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Here's a question: Name the Zora from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask who you become with the Zora Mask.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Quote by ManOnFireHere's a question: Name the Zora from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask who you become with the Zora Mask.

Dammit! I knew hew was a rock star! Can't remember the name! Can u give me a hint, ManOnFire? ;)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

chopz: wtf?! You gimme shadow and you give him akuma?!?!?!? xD Easiest one for him ;_;

let me think... I don't know.... let me guess... Street Fighter 2? SF 3? SF Alpha? SF vs Capcom?! SF Turbo if any? xD haha

ManOnFire: wtf.... i never played that game, but let me findmy review xD hahaha... Aha!!!! says here.... Mikau, a musician or something yeah? xD

Signature

lol u gotta pick one...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by xandmanwtf?! You gimme shadow and you give him akuma?!?!?!? xD Easiest one for him ;_;

let me think... I don't know.... let me guess... Street Fighter 2? SF 3? SF Alpha? SF vs Capcom?! SF Turbo if any? xD haha

Mwahahahaha, poor Xanders! XD I think I need to go for now! We'll start again whenever you're ready, Xanders! ;)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

What!?!? Gah!?! Fine then.... here's my answers due to the overlap.... xD haha...

chopz: i guess on Street Fighter 2????? ^_^'
ManOnFire: Mikau

and that's it!! Haha... but see ya tomorrow Star ;) I'll mope the floor with ya tomorrow xD

Signature

noo....it was alpha2 i believe...lol SF2 was a horrible answer...that only had lik the 12 original guys...bison, ryu, ken, blanka , dhalsim, vega , that mike tyson like guy x_x , chun li, guile , cammy, sagot , n mayb another person....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Quote by xandman
ManOnFire: wtf.... i never played that game, but let me findmy review
xD hahaha... Aha!!!! says here.... Mikau, a musician or something yeah?
xD

What "game master" needs a review to get the answer? Yeah, that's one flaw here: no way to stop people from looking at another site for the answers. Then again, nobody's perfect... and though you're correct, I'm not voting. Here's another one: Something from ToS, one of my personal faves: Name the 4 Seraphim. NO cheating!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

Quote by xandmanWhat!?!? Gah!?! Fine then.... here's my answers due to the overlap.... xD haha...

chopz: i guess on Street Fighter 2????? ^_^'
ManOnFire: Mikau

and that's it!! Haha... but see ya tomorrow Star ;) I'll mope the floor with ya tomorrow xD

ARRRRGH!!! I knew it was Mikau! It was just at the tip of my tongue, that's all! ~_~ Well, I gotta go, too!

Ladies and gentleman, our match will continue first thing tomorrow! I'll officially continue where we left off, just in case anyone here decides to start too early! (*cough, Xanders, cough*) Cya tomorrow, guys! ^_^V

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, how would i know Chopz!!! xD

and yeah Man, that's what i mean.... this is not the best way to make a game challenge.... it works good, but cheating is always possible :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

but as for your answer, i haven't played Majora's Mask, only seen the review :) And the "Game Master" doesn't know it all. What?! Not voting?! Gah, you evil, vanish!!! xD But actually, i'd prefer more questions about videogaming history and nostalgy and stuff.... like who did start the gaming business, who did make the first rpg etc. etc. etc.... not some lame ass modern game answers all the time like "Name the 4 Seraphim" xD HAhaha :pacman:

but that, i don't know...

and wtf?! Don't accuse me for stuff man xD ....can't blame me that you wanted to have this lame-ass flawful challenge, haha...

Signature

Quote by xandmanyeah, how would i know Chopz!!! xD

and yeah Man, that's what i mean.... this is not the best way to make a game challenge.... it works good, but cheating is always possible smiley *woka, woka, woka*

but as for your answer, i haven't played Majora's Mask, only seen the review smiley And the "Game Master" doesn't know it all. What?! Not voting?! Gah, you evil, vanish!!! xD But actually, i'd prefer more questions about videogaming history and nostalgy and stuff.... like who did start the gaming business, who did make the first rpg etc. etc. etc.... not some lame ass modern game answers all the time like "Name the 4 Seraphim" xD HAhaha smiley

but that, i don't know...

and wtf?! Don't accuse me for stuff man xD ....can't blame me that you wanted to have this lame-ass flawful challenge, haha...

Wait a sec, didn't I say this match will continue tomorrow, and I thought you guys giving out the questions are supposed to vote to see which one of us got it right! Geez, this is one crazy ass battle! ~_~

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Ohhh... allright, here's another: what did Nintendo do before video games? Doubt many know the answer to this one... Feel free to answer this one tomorrow, you two. And I'll vote for who answers this one.

Signature Image

Quote by ManOnFireOhhh... allright, here's another: what did Nintendo do before video games? Doubt many know the answer to this one...

Simple! They make card games! Right! :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

8E i want to cheat on this one.... but i must........ respect the essence..... of this game......... and......... not cheat....... i got it.... on my tongue....... 8E

no, just kidding.... it's Nolan Bushnell. Believe it or not, but my territory is videgaming history and videogames xD hahah.... ok, ok.... let me as you a question too....

~ What kind of invention did Ralph Baer make that could be one of the most important inventions concerning videogames? ;) Remember, as i said before.... you must have the force!!!! xD

what the heck!? Why you re-edited the post for?!?!? xD Man... that's almost cheating..... besides, i wrote the above because i thought you were going ~_~

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

Xandy is a champ!!!! Morpha is coooooorrrrreeeeect!!!
But u only answered half the Question, cell answered the rest, so I give u another one to make sure u are the superchamp guy...
(another zelda question)
What are the steps you go through to get the biggoron sword ????

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

Grrrrrr, you're not supposed to get that right! >=( Oh well!

Quote by xandman8E i want to cheat on this one.... but i must........ respect the
essence..... of this game......... and......... not cheat....... i got
it.... on my tongue....... 8E
no, just kidding.... it's Nolan Bushnell. Believe it or not, but my
territory is videgaming history and videogames xD hahah.... ok, ok....
let me as you a question too....
~ What kind of invention did Ralph Baer make that could be one of the
most important inventions concerning videogames? ;) Remember, as i said
before.... you must have the force!!!! xD

Ralph Baer, huh! Hmmm, that's a tough one! You got me there, dude! I'm stumped! XD

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.