Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit] - Minitokyo

The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

cloudcherry: what?! I've barely played that game... so i don't know.... i just know the names of the characters and stuff xD haha.... sorry... :( xD haha.... man.... no points for me... :(

hey Star, i know what we can do... how about Your Questions vs My Questions... this way, we don't need to worry about if one of us goes to sleep or not, we can use the same voting system, but we're the one that votes if the other is correct. And of course, we're the ones that asks questions and answers questions ^_^ ....flawless system! Well, cheating and poll-cheating could still happen though :(

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

O_o - lol you should remember though - funny O_o

Biggoron Sword - come on Xand XD

Go StarCentury, show him who is the better champ! Haha!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

hahhahahaha ok I will be nice....Whats the name of the farm girl who sings to links horse?

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah Cel, but cloud asked "what are the steps" to the damn sword... and i don't know, i don't know everything right? But i do know one thing... i'm the true Game Master!!!!! xD HAHAHhah..... *stuffs Cel's troublesome mouth with an apple* now shhh.... xD

cloudcherry.... farm girl? :( i don't know that one either.....

Signature

Quote by cloudcherryXandy is a champ!!!! Morpha is coooooorrrrreeeeect!!!
But u only answered half the Question, cell answered the rest, so I give u another one to make sure u are the superchamp guy...
(another zelda question)
What are the steps you go through to get the biggoron sword ????

Here are the steps:

- get the pocket cuckoo egg from the girl who raises cuckoos in Kakariko village and raise it until it hatches into a pocket cuckoo

- give the pocket cuckoo to the same girl in Kakariko Village
- get a blue cuckoo called Cojiro
- Give Cojiro to the guy in the lost woods who hates people
- Get a Mushroom
- give mushroom to the potion lady in Kakariko willage
- get teh mushroom potion
- give mushroom potion to the kokiri girl in the Lost Woods
- Get the Poachers Saw
- give the Poachers Saw to the lumberjack in Gerudo Valley
- Get a broken Goron's sword
- give the broken goron's sword to the BigGoron at Death Mountain
- get perscription
- give the perscription to King Zora
- Get the eyeball frog
- give the eyeball frog to the professor in Lake Hylia
- get the eyedrops
- give the eyedrops to BigGoron in Death mountain
- get a Claim check
- Wait 5 days
- then go back to BigGoron and he'll give you the BigGoron Sword

(*Star-kun gets a writer's cramp*) Damn, I hope to god I get this one right! XD

Cloudcherry: Malon's the farm girl! ^_^V

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what a cheater!!!!!!! xD i bet you took that from a gamefaq or sumit xD HAHAHAahhha...... man.... i wouldn't remember half of it.... ^_^'

Signature

Quote by xandmanwhat a cheater!!!!!!! xD i bet you took that from a gamefaq or sumit xD
HAHAHAahhha...... man.... i wouldn't remember half of it.... ^_^'

Nope! I remember it by heart! ;) I played Ocarina of Time a bunch of time, it just came to me! So I'm not really a cheater at all! Stop accusing, Xanders! I don't believe in cheat sheets! :(

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Xand, if you're getting tired, go get some sleep. MT will be here in the morning, don't worry 'bout that.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Quote by ManOnFireXand, if you're getting tired, go get some sleep. MT will be here in the morning, don't worry 'bout that.

That's what I said earlier! We can continue this tomorrow! I'll oficially start the battle not too early and not too late, k?

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

star boy, star boy, star boy .... yeah boy you are the best .....kick the xandman in his ass he had deserve it..... i am sure my starboy win ^^
good luck boy hahahahaha :nya: :nya: :nya: XD XD :D

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what? Man, why are you saying that to me? I usually stay up to 4 or 5 am or so... it's the holidays. Besides, i'm not tired, i just stated that this challenge got flaws, alot of 'em.. and sleeping issue being one of it. Me going to sleep or not is my business aye? O_o? And Star... i thought you were going? o_O? You said that before.... geezee.....

*semanga just broke my heart* :( ...i thought you were my fightgirl.....

.......no, just kidding xD But i'm gonna win!!!

Signature

Quote by xandmanwhat? Man, why are you saying that to me? I usually stay up to 4 or 5
am or so... it's the holidays. Besides, i'm not tired, i just stated
that this challenge got flaws, alot of 'em.. and sleeping issue being
one of it. Me going to sleep or not is my business aye? O_o? And
Star... i thought you were going? o_O? You said that before....
geezee.....

I was, but people keep constantly adding more questions! I'm going away now! No more questions, people! Please! Only until me and xandman are back, k?

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

Aw xandy, I was hopin ya were goin to win but starry is kicking ur superhero ass so far. Star is the champion!!!! (of my questions anyway) ^______^ *3 cheers for the wise star* wahooooo!!
Man even I couldnt remember every step and I asked the question!! You have some pristine knowledge there starcey!!!

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah i know... that's why i suggested this man... re-quoting:

"hey Star, i know what we can do... how about Your Questions vs My Questions... this way, we don't need to worry about if one of us goes to sleep or not, we can use the same voting system, but we're the one that votes if the other is correct. And of course, we're the ones that asks questions and answers questions ^_^ ....flawless system! Well, cheating and poll-cheating could still happen though..."

much better :)

cloudcherry: i am the gamemaster.... but with all my soul, i wouldn't remember all those steps if it so came and bit me in the ass xD hahhaHA... besides, i answered your first question right....

:( ...man... the irony with this world unlike the movies.... the good ones never win.... xD hahah...

Signature

Quote by xandmanyeah i know... that's why i suggested this man... re-quoting:
"hey Star, i know what we can do... how about Your Questions vs My
Questions... this way, we don't need to worry about if one of us goes
to sleep or not, we can use the same voting system, but we're the one
that votes if the other is correct. And of course, we're the ones that
asks questions and answers questions ^_^ ....flawless system! Well,
cheating and poll-cheating could still happen though..."
much better :)

Excellent idea, Xanders! Only you and I can ask each other questions! Whoever wins gets a point! Y'know what, we need a referree to tally up the points! Who want to be referree? :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

no outside help man, we keep track of our points... because if i answer one of your questions correct, you vote for me... and if you answer one of my questions correct, i vote for you!! Flawless almost xD How about adding that to the main idea? :)

Signature

Quote by xandmanno outside help man, we keep track of our points... because if i answer
one of your questions correct, you vote for me... and if you answer one
of my questions correct, i vote for you!! Flawless almost xD How about
adding that to the main idea? :)

Ok, I'll buy that! This will clear up everything! :D But then it wouldn't be fair to the other members posting this thread! What should they do?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

they should just shaddup xD hahahaha.... no, im not that mean... but you should re-edit your thread and if anyone posts a question, we can tell them that the rules has changed :) I think that will clear up the mess alot, and we got a fully functional competition.... the battle of the game titans!!! xD hahaha....

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

hahahahaha true xan true I don't know many people who could remember all those steps ^_______^
Don't worry xan, you got my vote when u got the first Questumuuundooo right :D go the kickass gamemaster xandyy!!! go starcey!!! wahoooo yea :D
Hahahahaha the good never win huh???.....funny, it lookes like star is winning...??? JKS JKS go both of ya's looks like a tough compy ^______^

Signature

Quote by xandmanthey should just shaddup xD hahahaha.... no, im not that mean... but
you should re-edit your thread and if anyone posts a question, we can
tell them that the rules has changed :) I think that will clear up the
mess alot, and we got a fully functional competition.... the battle of
the game titans!!! xD hahaha....

Got it! I'm re-editing my thread and then going back to sleep!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

alrite dood! Then we start the "real" kickass competition tomorrow, face to face xD Real questions, no lame crap questions.

but i'm stayin' up for awhile, so goodnight dude, sleep tight and dream of me pawning your sorry ass xD hahaha

Signature

Quote by xandmanalrite dood! Then we start the "real" kickass competition tomorrow, face to face xD Real questions, no lame crap questions.

but i'm stayin' up for awhile, so goodnight dude, sleep tight and dream of me pawning your sorry ass xD hahaha

Editing done! Alright, people, read what I edited on the thread! This should make the battle more interesting and less confusing! Now I'm taking my nap!

Ladies and Gentleman, the match between Xandman & StarCentury will continute tomorrow with new rules! Good night, guys! XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

let's go dude!! Ready anytime xD hahahah..... hey man, can you reset the votes... or should i make it equal by voting on myself... or should we leave it be as it is? After all, we've re-made the rules and it's you vs me! xD

bt i'm ready to whoop yo! xD

Signature

Quote by xandmanlet's go dude!! Ready anytime xD hahahah..... hey man, can you reset
the votes... or should i make it equal by voting on myself... or should
we leave it be as it is? After all, we've re-made the rules and it's
you vs me! xD
bt i'm ready to whoop yo! xD

Don't know! I was thinking the same thing myself! But then wouldn't that add more confusion? x_x

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.