Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit] - Minitokyo

The Unoffical Game-Off! Xandman vs StarCentury [Edit]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well, i was about to up the vote to 5 so that it says 5 - 5, but i only got to 3.... anyway, i'm good enough ;) Hahaha... so, let's start shall we yeah? xD

*gets a coin outta my pocket, flips it....* ;_; ...you begin..... xD haha..

Signature

Quote by xandmanwell, i was about to up the vote to 5 so that it says 5 - 5, but i only
got to 3.... anyway, i'm good enough ;) Hahaha... so, let's start shall
we yeah? xD
*gets a coin outta my pocket, flips it....* ;_; ...you begin..... xD
haha..

Wait a sec, I just voted you now, so now all you need is to vote yourself one more time and the we're all even, k?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i think i'll have to wait some time before i can vote on myself again.... and i don't know if there's a limit of max 1 vote per person.... =/

but anyway... let's start man! xD

Signature

Alright! Here's a question for you! Mario first appeared in the arcade game called "Donkey Kong", but he head a different name! What was Mario's first name? XD

*psst xand* jumpman

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by Chopstickz*psst xand* jumpman

Yo, Choppy! >=0!! That's not cool! Cheating isn't allowed here in this battle! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! Now I need to think of another question, dude! ~_~

Alright, new question, and this time NO HELPING!!! Name the game that caused the famous Video Game crash and on what console that game is for!

NEW RULE! Members who aren't participating in this battle are allowed to support the contenders, but do not blurt out the answers, k? :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ahh sorry man, i had to go eat... so Chopz got that question X_x *smacks Chopz* shhhhh xD

hahahaha, new rule? Well Star, i bet everyone will cheer for you, because i'm evil... HAHAhahHH.... graaaaaaaaphix!!!!!!!

man.... either you're lyin' to me, or i don't remember it xD hahahaha..... no points for me man, so what's the answer?

~ Question: ( i hope you know this one ;) ) Where did Atari get their name "Atari" from?

Signature

You don't know! Too bad! It was E.T. for the Atari! Fun Fact: That game was so awful, Atari buried all E.T. cartridges in a landfill never to be seen again! :d

Quote by xandman~ Question: ( i hope you know this one smiley ) Where did Atari get their name "Atari" from?

a question about where Atari get their name from, huh? You got me there, dude! No point for Star-kun! I give up, what's the answer? XD

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hey! how come i'm not in the poll? i told you, I'M the true Game Master!

Signature Image

Quote by thegunblademasterhey! how come i'm not in the poll? i told you, I'M the true Game Master!

I thought your screen name says you're the gunblade master? XD Oh well, hey, Xanders, should we enter gunny as our new contender for the title of "Undisputed Game Master"? ;)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha! hey Star... should we go make a clean thread, adding gunny in the game as well? ^_^

Star: to your answer, i knew that E.T was awful, it didnt even have any real connection to the movie itself! But i never knew that it caused a videogame crash xD haha...

and the answer to my question is: Atari got their name "Atari" from a japanese boardgame called "Go" xD

re-Edit: Yeah! Let's do that, three is much more fun!!!! xD hahaha....

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i AM a gunblade master, but i'm also a game master. i have many talents XD

Signature Image

Quote by xandmanhahahaha! hey Star... should we go make a clean thread, adding gunny in
the game as well? ^_^
Star: to your answer, i knew that E.T was awful, it didnt even have any
real connection to the movie itself! But i never knew that it caused a
videogame crash xD haha...
and the answer to my question is: Atari got their name "Atari" from a
japanese boardgame called "Go" xD
re-Edit: Yeah! Let's do that, three is much more fun!!!! xD hahaha....

Yes, let's make a clean thread! And gunblade is now a new contender of the title of "Undisputed Game Master"! How do we ask the mods to close this thread, though? :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hey dude, i make the new thread, and you can report this thread aye? xD That's the only way to close it kind of.... haha....

Signature

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Heh, if this were a competition of video gaming skill, I'd want to join too. After all, aren't game masters also good gamers as well? Sadly, I've got a book to read to get a jump on my work...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by ManOnFireHeh, if this were a competition of video gaming skill, I'd want to join too. After all, aren't game masters also good gamers as well? Sadly, I've got a book to read to get a jump on my work...

eh? i thought bein a Game Master was all about your skills. if its about knowledge, then would lose. XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

new thread in process xD be ready guys... because this is the war of the game master and the two other people xD hAHAHAa... *runs*

Signature

Quote by xandmannew thread in process xD be ready guys... because this is the war of
the game master and the two other people xD hAHAHAa... *runs*

I just asked GundamZZ to close this thread! Is that ok, Xanders? :\

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

*ahem* nice little question war you going on there lol
last question you two.

Q:Whats ShadowDude's Walling Style and why? XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Quote by Shadowdude*ahem* nice little question war you going on there lol
last question you two.

Q:Whats ShadowDude's Walling Style and why? XD

Shadow, this is a gaming battle! ~_~ But I say you like grunge style, don't know why, though! XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

alrite gunny and star!!! Check the recent forum topics for the next battle arena xD

and yeah Star, that's alrite!!! Haha...

Signature

Quote by xandmanalrite gunny and star!!! Check the recent forum topics for the next battle arena xD

and yeah Star, that's alrite!!! Haha...

Cool! Everybody, the battle of the game masters will restart here in this thread:

The Battle of the Game Masters

I just hope the mods will close this thread, though! Sorry for all of this! :sweat:

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.