Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 White'ning creme-new fad or poor substitute to the summer tan? - Minitokyo

White'ning creme-new fad or poor substitute to the summer tan?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Is whitening cream worth the money?

- This Free Life Crisis -

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

there is a whitening cream???oh man! 0_o

I happen to be reallllly pale, i'm talking borderline transparencey [exaggerated i'm sure ^_^] needless to say, I had the skin of a redhead and I've never met anyone lighter then me... I think everyone should be happy with what they got naturally... fads come and go... but the way I see it, if everyone is the same- you stick out right? >_< ... and also who knows what whitening your skin does? we already know tans contribute to skin cancer- i can only imagine o_0

i say, my little bunny friend- stick with what you got- and learn this lesson!
>_<

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

<lol> Like bel, I'm (not a redhead, but) also very pale. XD I can't stand direct sunlight for long (i burn within 10-15 minutes), and don't like the beach or outdoor sports, etc. Erm. Yes. XD Australia is tan central. *shakes head* I think excessive tans look really ugly. ^_^' Like you've just been sitting in a kiln. It's nice if your skin's naturally olive or something, but otherwise... no. *shrugs* I also think you may have blown your money, yes. XD Though if you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks?

sorry studio but i dont quite understand your forum question... if whitening cream makes u lighter and yet the summer tan makes you darker... how can whitening cream be a subistute for the summer tan? i dunnoes man, maybe im just blokey and this is like a girl thing but i think my mum uses it like once a week or something... everytym she puts it on she looks like this full on goth tryhard... XP

I sure don't need any whitening cream. I have always viewed the sun as my mortal enemy. I have never had a tan in my life.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

Siri

Siri

Suou

LoL I don't think you've blown your money ^_^
i think fair skin is really gorgeous sometimes... in fact most asians think so i would have thought. Which is probably why you caught that fad in shang hai
for me i'm pretty dark. I never sun burnt but if i spend a little time outdoors i just turn shades darker

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Rofl. Yeahh...white skin looks fab girl <_< you'll never stop ranting when you see what Jin's bought back for you. Ha. More Dior cream. xd

i think you blow your money with all skin care products. We're young, man.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Participating in a fad is always kind of wasteful, but if the product works then in actuality you didn't truly waste your money. If you feel unconformable not being tanned, you can always go out and buy sunless tanning products. Then you can suit your skin to wherever you are... lol...

I'm not too fair by nature and I tan well. I adjust seasonally. My main skin product purchases are cleansers and suntan lotions. I don't want skin cancer; so, I'm very careful about time spent in the sun. My favorite thing about the sun is that is highlights my hair for free. I'm a dirty blonde; so, I get heavy blonde highlights and even some red in my hair if I get out in the sun.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.