Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Suggestion]Art & Design Tutorial section - Minitokyo

[Suggestion]Art & Design Tutorial section

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

great idea korgie-san... since tutorials r very useful not only for n00bs but for everyone who need it... :D :D :d... i totally agree with ur idea...

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

actually, i like the idea that only high-level or permission given ple could post tutorials, it would certainly lower the amounts of complaints and, well tutorials are good for everybody

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Obviously ripping people tut's is a big problem, but I don't see why it should be used as an excuse not to have one. At the ed of the day, you just got to have faith in your fellow members not to be stupid enough to do such a thing, and I really doubt anyone ever 50 would even consider that anyway.

I agree that every tut should go under review, that seems to be the safest way.

Signature

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I agree tutorials are the best way to learn. But I agree with Crapmonster that there are just too many tutorials on the internet that its impossible for people NOT to notice them. There are so many, in fact, a single trick is approached in many ways! Hahahaha! Here's another Planet Tutorial for everyone that's not from Greg Martin.

http://www.skyetis.com/misc1.html

It's just really up to the person if you have the patience enough to actually look for them, read through the tutorial and follow step-by-step. Heck, we do research for school right? Why would this be any different?

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

I agree with KorganoS, turtorials are some helpfull stuff and really learnfull, but.... as many here said.....some people would post some crappy turtorials....so I think only pro's may post a nice tutorial. This also avoiding the problem of too much turtorials on MT or else.

Yeah, tutorials are not really needed since you can find them somewhere else. But as Korgie said, we are an anime art community, mostly focused on wallpapers, so it would be nice if MT had some originals tuts.
I mean, the reviews weren't needed, since there are a lot of specialized sites around but it's still a nice add to MT, and it's not even directly related to the anime-art as these tuts would be.
So I still think it would be a nice feature to encourage great wallers from MT to share some personal tricks with the other members.

Quote by KorganoS
I've seen a lot of ppl complaining "How am I spposed to improve if my walls keep getting deleted?" and such...
One of the solution to that would be Tutorials
We have this 'Art and Design Lounge', .. we have this pinned subject on 'Photoshop Tutorial sites' although not all members can afford Photoshop... ( <.< that's another story.. )

lol. I couldn't agree more Korgie ^.^ because I was thinking maybe I would want to make something for the community too but with alot of restriction and negative remarks of you will get ban or get restricted from using for if your work looks even close to say it was copy kind of drive people that may willing to share some of their art away. T_T

Quote: Why don't we have our very own 'Art and Graphics Tutorial' section...
okay, you might say,.. "Sheez, just go to those site links in the Tut sites thread and d/l some tuts"
but wouldn't it be better to encourage our members, especially seasoned wallers to start sharing their techniques and stuff to the n00bs or waller-starters..? We are an Anime Art Community

I would love to see more of a tutorial too because the only tutorials that I found here in this site is some link that will led to another site that gives their own tutorial. like what you say Korgie, this is an art community and shouldn't this site have some of their help how to guides on doing things instead of just punish the people who tries to make pretty wallies??? ^.^

i think its a great idea
it would be so awsome to have tut area or section
i think it would really help alot of ppl out

you sit to close to reality
i float away into fantasy
i love the magic

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

A great idea but who will support the community with tutorials??

Another solution could be a sticky where people write web pages with tutorials.
http//:www.gfxartist.com is a good example.

regards

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

nice idea i think i will really help all wallers but i dont really know if people are gonna post their tuts cause u know its a lot of work
n_n

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

There IS a thread for tutorials sites.. here http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13/ . That is one of the reasons I don't think this is necessary ... And also , read the problems stated above >_>

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.