Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you learned from watching anime? - Minitokyo

What have you learned from watching anime?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

I learned to make the interiors of my nose explode and spurting out blood everytime I get sexually excited all the while projecting myself backwards as if I have been stuck my a giant invisible hammer in the cornial region.

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

I have learned but one lesson!

It's a hard-ass job to draw all those stuff!! My sympathies to those poor anime/manga animators.

Quote by otaku-Ui've learned that no matter how big your HDD is it can always be filled with Anime ^^ ...

I second that.
But I learned some Japanese language and culture too. And that the translations made in my country are a crap

frackher

frackher

Angel

I've also learneed that if i ant a bad guy it'sd in five time ^^ :

- Capture The Good Guy.
- Annouce my plan to tell him what i will do.
- Make a sadic laugh.
- Be Beaten by the Good Guy.
- Escaping while shooting : "I'll Be Back and Next time i'll win for sure".

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

Riku2

Riku2

Anime Lover

i learned histories of the four gods(Fushigi Yuugi), How to play Go (Hikaru no Go) and many more

Signature
{*Come and visit Celestia*}

frackher

frackher

Angel

On a seroius part i've learned how to observe like a private eye with Conan.

Signature

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

I've also learned to give names for my attacks when I fight in the streets like:
Million Dollar Punch!
Grenade Kick!
Naru Uppercut!

I've learned its difficult to speak English.

I suppose certain entries in this thread support that.

I've learned that while they may appear to be very thin and frail, a person can fire a gun with very little recoil and from awkward positions without breaking their wrist or dislocating their shoulder.

Oh, and chubby individuals like myself will never get any girls, but still be somewhat happy. Well, maybe that's not entirely true. In the off chance that we do end up with a girl, she's always a super hot babe with no less than C cups.

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

This may sound crazy but I actually learn some ways of life from em! ^_^ Am I going mad or is juz my imagination! >_<

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

frackher

frackher

Angel

No i think its kinda like that from everybody here...at different level ^^.

Signature

what i have learned is how much i wish i could do stuff they do. Oh i also learned to play tennis ^^. I also learned hwo to speak a little japanese, and i am still teaching myself.

Signature Image

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

The Friends are most important in the world its hard to find a good and good friend. My brothers and my mom.
:)

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

that nothing is what it seems and that reality sucks

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

with Meitantei Conan I learned a lot of ways to kill people xD

Really.. I learned about japanese culture and languaje
later it arrived me to asian culture in general n_n

~* I Wanna Feel Me Living My Life Outside My Mind! *~
(Art of Life, X Japan)

[Hispanime]

frackher

frackher

Angel

Quote by kazuhitawith Meitantei Conan I learned a lot of ways to kill people xD

And with only one string and two nails :p.

Signature

forcing to turn urself into a supersayin will result in crapping your pants lol j/k

umm friends and family are important ways of killing XD

fwend

fwend

Twisted Halo

Quote by keiyosuLol, you guys are coming up with good ones! I just thought of another too!
I learned that when I'm attacking the enemy I must first shout the name of my attack, so they know exactly what it is and can block it!
^_^v

Haha, and not only that, an explanation of WHAT your attack is and HOW it exactly works is always provided so if it's the enemy's first time in encountering that kind of attack, they can devise a way to counter your attack the next time (if they haven't been killed yet).

Signature
Do you think a minor thing like the end of the world could do me in?

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

i learned quite a few odd phrazes that leave my family wandering of my sanity if i describe things with them or jus shout them out of nowhere ^-^;;; and no i dont describe everything with word "kawaii" *makes innocent face* XDDDD

my pet is a shark

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I learn mmmmmm the anime is sooo cute and i learn to dream with the anime like a child :D :D :D

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

don't tell your enemy that you've figured out all of his secrets :x

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

ive learned that girls can wield any/all weapons as long as they have to smite a pervert, even if they dont know any martial arts

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

that anime girls are really, really cute!
....er, that even the world's biggest dork/klutz/loser can get himself a gorgeous girlfriend as long as he doesn't mind getting clobbered by her occasionally.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

i learned that everything is a lot more funny in japanese.

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

Anime Music Video

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.