Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you learned from watching anime? - Minitokyo

What have you learned from watching anime?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

The more odds there are that justice will NOT prevail,
the more likely the protagonist will gain some new power or insight and win anyway,
with dramatic music, heroicly egotistic monologues and all.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

I learned if you train in space and the hyperbolic time chamber you can become the strongest person in the universe :)

hmm... I learned that anime is far from reality, even if some of them are dramas or deal with real life experiences

Signature

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I learn that you can jump higher in anime, then you can in real life.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Some japanise words

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I've learned that it'll never cease to surprise and amaze me... in good (Evangelion=cartoons+lots of -ologies) and bad (Midori no Hibi=horror) ways...

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

Quote by keiyosuOkay, so I want the craziest, wackiest thing that you have learned from watching anime!

There is no such thing as "impossible" to a very 'creative and imaginative' writer.

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by otaku-Ui've learned that no matter how big your HDD is it can
always be filled with Anime ^^ ...

No kidding. 240 GB down the
drain.

Man, I upgraded almost everything just so I can watch and accomodate my anime watching frenzy. Think about the cost!!!

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well when i was moew small i learn german from it lolthats becuz i looked at pokemon(pokemon is also anime but i was very small then and i learn that i cant use any damn magic :( darn i wish i had magic powers and i also learnd a bit japans words

It is time for you to drown

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.