Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nine tails inside naruto? why? *spoilers* - Minitokyo

Nine tails inside naruto? why? *spoilers*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Thi has really been bothering me so I thought I would ask you guys here if possible...see I understand that the kyuubi or nine tail fox is inside naruto and because of that he's special blah blah blah...he has special powers...great...my question is...why is it sealed in naruto in the first place? I'm asking because we have seen how the move works...

*spoiler begins* when sarutobi (the third hokage) used the move on orochimaru during the time the village was attacked...we can see how the jutsu seals the intended target WITHIN the host as the host dies and sarutobi explains it as 2 souls battling to the end of time or something along those lines*end spoiler*

so according to how the move was explained and the results...wouldn't it be said that the kyuubi's soul/spirit/thingie should be residing inside the 4th hokage's remains? I just...wanted that to be cleared up if possible...I apologise if what I am doing is wrong *bows*

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

wellll, you see... have you ever noticed that the 4th Hokage looks suspiciously similar to Naruto? ;)
of course this is only a hunch but, it might be that Naruto IS the 4th Hokage reborn! O_O

frackher

frackher

Angel

Or he might be also is father, Yondaime was in age to have a boy so the simili can come from this.

Most important we know that yondaime was pretty strong and the Kyuubi soul's too, maybe he uses a variant from this technique and sealed the hakra in a baby, or in himself which cause Yondaime to reborn.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

CTEon

CTEon

true...it's just that there could be many things to be said...the third hokage though as far as I know learnt the move off the 4th I think so if it was a variant of the technique wouldn't this cause the 3rd's move to mimic the 4th's? ...and I don't think the sould of the kyuubi could be um...inherited or transferred especially since naruto was a newborn..t.he only way it could have technically moved there was really through inheritence if the 4th was indeed his father

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

frackher

frackher

Angel

Yeah the mystery continue, let's see what wll happen in Naruto Next Gen.

Signature

CTEon

CTEon

I just hope it doesn't get explained in the games though...the naruto games have always had some sort of "sidestory" that never really makes it to the anime or the manga (for Naruto 2 on PS2 they had something about kakashi's sharingan being stolen by orochimaru but since I can't read jap I can't really udnerstand it to well) so if they tried to explain it there I'm going to kill e.e

yeah there is the naruto being the 4th reborn, and naruto being the 4th's son... both theories? ^__^' can be true...sinse there is hints of both being possible ...but we won't know until they decide to tell us T.T ...<< and it'll probably be near the end of the series o__O

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

they also say that akatsuki's leader is 4th O_O

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by Osiristhey also say that akatsuki's leader is 4th O_O

That would just be awesome XD

but there not even a hint of this, unlike the 2 options people talked above , the akutsi thing is just people mixing star wars into naruto -___-

frackher

frackher

Angel

And Rumor also said That Iruka is Akatsuki Leader or even the suposly dead Obito ^^.

Signature

Quote by CTEontrue...it's just that there could be many things to be said...the third hokage though as far as I know learnt the move off the 4th I think so if it was a variant of the technique wouldn't this cause the 3rd's move to mimic the 4th's? ...and I don't think the sould of the kyuubi could be um...inherited or transferred especially since naruto was a newborn..t.he only way it could have technically moved there was really through inheritence if the 4th was indeed his father

how could it be inheritence if the 4th dies straight after he uses the move??? even so, the baby had to have already been born when the 4th died, so inheritence seems out of the question.
I still say Naruto is the 4th hokage reborn =P

CTEon

CTEon

why did it have to have already been born when the 4th died? they just said the kyuubi was sealed inside the body of newborn naruto~...it could be inheritenec since well...the 4th has a kid...the baby is born at god knows when...and voila...the nine tails in conveniently in him and everyone knows so they make sure it stays in e.e

then where the heck did the kyuubi go in between the time the 4th died and the time Naruto was born? o.O
remember when Naruto was about to die in the fight with Kabuto? I'd say if Naruto died, the Kyuubi also dies....

CTEon

CTEon

where the heck is orochimaru's hands now? you answer this question then where the kyuubi went during that time would probably be explained too e.e

It's in Sarutobi's DEAD body! so it died with him! >=/

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rofl...you guys and your silly rumors >_>

ill just stick with the manga...i perfer fact over gossip ~_~

Signature

CTEon

CTEon

Hey it's always good to speculate =P...the manga seems to miss bits that is in the games though so we might need some sort of discussion with those who played the games to get better view of picture =P

Quote by SonicFan500It's in Sarutobi's DEAD body! so it died with him! &gt;=/

so umm...why is kyuubi not in 4th's dead body? cos he is reincarnated? so umm...does that mean if either orochimaru or sarutobi is reincarnated or whatever next time the dead hand will still be sealed in sarutobi while the reincarnated orochimaru will still have sealed hands? e.e
and as sarutobi says it...the souls of the victim of the jutsu will forever be locked in mortal combat...don't see it with the 4th e.e

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

The manga's main story has stopped and in it's place is the Kakashi Gaiden side story of how he obtained the sharingan. The manga won't even start back up till the end of January!! I think the mangaka is using this time to further develope the story and probably to listen to the rumors.

If I was him, I would find out what people think and then try to turn the story in a direction that no one has thought of. Any other speculation besides the whole "I am your father" routine and the reincarnation?

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

=/ well, the 4th is just special so he got reincarnated, Sarutobi just dies =P

I think that Sandaime have a particulary link with Naruto (father, bro., ...).
He thought that if he'd sealed Kyubi in his own body, a wonderful amount of chakra would be lost forever. With a strong personnality, and a great seal jutsu, it's possible to control Kyubi's chakra. I think Sandaime have made a gift to Naruto.

Yondaime said that the jutsu catch the soul of the ninja, but it's not necessary to seal ennemy's soul on your own self. He just done that to keep Orochimaru's arms soul with him for eternity.

Speculation powaaaaa :)

It's better to shut up and seems to an idiot, than open the mouth and raise the doubt on this

hmm yah, good point, maybe it doesn't have to be sealed in the user's body, just Sarutobi chose to do that...

i was thinking about this for a while ...and i realised something ...
we are comparing the 4th's seal with the one the 3rd used ...but the 3rd used it against a human(a powerfull one , but still human) , while the 4th used it against a demon ...its probable that the same rules do not aplay and that he couldn't take the kyubi's soul with him into the belly of the shinigami thing ...so the best thing he could do was sealed it inside a person .

SneakyTanuki

SneakyTanuki

All your base are Belong to Me!

Actually.. that theory has been pretty much proven wrong in the last chapter before the beginning of the Kakashi gaiden. The man that spoke (who is presumed to be the leader of the Akatsuki) had the Sharingan.

This is backed up by the comment that Itachi made when he encountered Sasuke when he said "besides me, you will have been the third person to achieve the mangekyou sharingan."

That would thus mean that the 4th is not the leader of Akatsuki XD XP

Also, Itachi was alive when the 4th was still living (though young) so he probably would have remembered what he looked like. So there would be some kind of affiliation there too.

But all in all we're gonna have to wait for Kishimoto to write that in the story, ne?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.