Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nine tails inside naruto? why? *spoilers* - Minitokyo

Nine tails inside naruto? why? *spoilers*

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Quote: The man that spoke (who is presumed to be the leader of the Akatsuki) had the Sharingan

his eyez are strange, but it's not really sure that it's the sharingan or the mangekiou sharingan

It's better to shut up and seems to an idiot, than open the mouth and raise the doubt on this

digitalRonin

Broken Dreamer

I think its pretty clear that Naruto is the fourth's son or is in somehow related to him, i mean they all but come out and said it. As to how kyubi is in naruto its kinda anybodys guess. I xanil is on the right track though.

Some say the world will in in fire, some in ice.
From what I've tasted of Desire, I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice, I know enough of Hate
to say that for destuction, ice is also as great
and would suffice.
-Frost

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

lol...
we shall just continue all the speculations all the way until the mangaka decides to fill us in....

lalatne

Meier Link

Maybe the 4th hokage see's the future of Naruto so he sealed the nine tail at naruto's body. or maybe the 4th has nothing else to choose but to seal the nine tail's at naruto's body just to save all the lives of the village. is just all about common sense. heheh ^_^

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

umm where does he say that you have to seal it inside yourself, I or the fan sub maybe wrong but i didnt read any where it said you had to seal it inside your own body, so why can't you seal it inside someone elses, maybe he wanted the kyuubi to suffer stuck inside someones body, or maybe he had hoped to delay the combat inside the gods stomach (cause if i read correctly the victim and the sealer have to fight an endless battle inside the gods stomach) but like i said i maybe wrong but thats what i think

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

Speaking of which, we haven't seen Kyuubi "emerge" from Naruto in awhile or at least the red chakra. It has always made me supporting of Naruto when that happens.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.