Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when you feel lonley? - Minitokyo

What do you do when you feel lonley?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

wen i'm bored and very lonely like right know...i site in a small corner and think about how pitiful the world has become and my mind becomes empty in a blanket of darkness...
either i do that or i draw, eat ,watch tv or go on the comp ^-^

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I get high to be honest. I always do... Life sometimes (most of the time in my case) sucks and I just want to not think about it. I also hang out with my friends alot more or just talk on the phone. I replay the same things almost everyday. My life is just a broken record. Nothing I can do but move on to see where this path will take me(if even I'm going any where)
Note- I don't do drugs, just weed...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Goodness....Thats quite deep AnimexXxHolic009....@_@ Wow, quite deep....well if you can get together with some friends. I try to do that, or else I go on MSN or AIM or IRC and bug people there. If not that then I play games, watch anime, or usually find some way of entertaining myself. But thats if I am bored, lately I haven't had the time to be bored @_@ Too busy sadly, otherwise I'd catch up with my reviews on here.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I watch movies, play around online, write some poetry, or find one of my friends to hang out with.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

I just lay in bed and daydream, watch tv, play video games, or go online.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

i go to sleep and escape into the world of dreams where theres no limit as long as your imaginative

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

When i feel like that i usually put on some depressing music and just lay on my bed and think... Sometimes i cry or laugh insanely. Even though i know i'm not alone i still feel like that i am and i don't know what to do so i laugh like crazy (i'm insane -.-) or cry myself to sleep. I have such a pitiful life...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Fulle

Fulle

Paladin

I come to Minitokyo, looool. Okmmm, I go to my personal corner...my mind...I think about it and I try to understand why I feel lonely...that's all.
Sorry for my english... I understand it but it's difficult write it, lol.
Happy new year

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

Well, I start listening to music.... Evanescence, mostly: it helps!!

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Haha. Honestly, I like it better when I'm alone, because I don't have to care about doing anything for other people, or having to force myself to talk to them, just to make a conversation. I kow its weird, but ahhh.... I'm quiet, people tell me. BUT I'M not!!!

i just don't have anything to say. ^_^'

i just go on the computer, sleep, eat, watch movies. Just about anything else a normal person would do.

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Hm.... well, I just sit on my bed and think... Normally I go to the window and see the movement on the streets down below, or draw something...

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

music or anime.....they're my life. @.@ or usually i just sleep if i'm tired, but mostly i prefer not to sleep in the afternoon, since when ever i wake up, i loose track of time and it takes me about an hour or longer to "re-adjust".

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I guess when I do feel lonely,usually many times,pet my cat or just sink into the fantasy world of a book or into the online virtual world of a game.Maybe this one for boredom,hehe... if I feel I dont have someone who is precious then I say it to myself that I will surely meet the one and only someday,and this way I will be cheered up a bit . . .

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009wen i'm bored and very lonely like right know...i site in a small
corner and think about how pitiful the world has become and my mind
becomes empty in a blanket of darkness...

I do the same. And angst a bit.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Go out and take pictures!
I love photography and I love the solace it brings to me.
It takes away the lonliness.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

Quote by ShindouShuichiHaha. Honestly, I like it better when I'm alone, because I don't have
to care about doing anything for other people, or having to force
myself to talk to them, just to make a conversation. I kow its weird,
but ahhh.... I'm quiet, people tell me. BUT I'M not!!!
i just don't have anything to say. ^_^'
i just go on the computer, sleep, eat, watch movies. Just about
anything else a normal person would do.

Weird. i'm the same as you. i dont have something to say. but when i talk with someone it's mostly about computers and other stuff related to it. weird mix.

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by DarkSaviorNote- I don't do drugs, just weed...

I hope you know that weed is a drug.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

fortunatelly (or just the opposite) i don't have much time to feel lonely, with work and all (yeah... i'm a big "person now" and i have to work for a living)

anyway, i love to sleep, and it's good, no loneliness in your dreams. and i play a lot of videogames... RPGs mainly ^_^

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

When I'm lonely, I'll usually either read a book (I'm a bookaholic) or go online, while listening to music. I can't stand just sitting in the silence...one song in particular has been good for me lately, and that's Never Alone by BarlowGirl, if anyone's interested (I also like Evanescence). Basically, I try not to dwell on the negative parts of life (like how I have no social life) because that just makes it worse.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

wen i feel lonely. i just lay down on my couch in the living on thinking wat my plans would be for the future

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i start to listen some cool and happy music^^ i always find some good music^^ of course it's a bit sad to be lonely.. but i think everyone has some good friends :)

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Listen to techno, practice my dancing, read manga/watch anime, and come on MT ^-^ I also draw when I'm inspired ^_~

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by DarkSaviorNote- I don't do drugs, just weed...

I hope you know that weed is a drug.

And so is alcohol... Alot of people would think just because you smoke weed it's a bad thing. I think weed it's ok when you use responsibly ( same with alcohol) Tell you the truth I don't even consider weed a drug. Alot of country don't think so too. My mom use it as a cooking ingredient. Not saying it's the best way out of being lonely. It's just what I do when I'm bore. Makes things alot interesting.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Quote by squinki go to sleep and escape into the world of dreams where theres no limit as long as your imaginative

that's wat mah sister does, except she sleeps 24/7 -_-

Quote by gokurakufortunatelly (or just the opposite) i don't have much time to feel lonely, with work and all (yeah... i'm a big "person now" and i have to work for a living)
anyway, i love to sleep, and it's good, no loneliness in your dreams. and i play a lot of videogames... RPGs mainly ^_^

being a big person is a bore -_- all u do is work work work >.<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.