Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gungrave vs Trigun - Minitokyo

Gungrave vs Trigun

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

If Gungrave and Trigun were to go against each other in an one on one gunfight to the death. Who do you think would win? I would personally go with Gungrave because he's not very hesitant when it comes for the time to kill.

Signature Image

Yea, I think Alucard might win it out..heck, Vash might be the one who forgot the bullets.(ahem, episode 1? ;])

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

Vash cause he has that angel arm which put ahole in the moon

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

Grave would win, however I think that a better comparison wuld be Alucard from Hellsing vs. Grave from Gungrave.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Definately Grave, because Vash is the goody goody hero who will not kill a single living soul. And why can't we bring in Gene Starwing in the comparison here? With the current space technology he would have vaporised Grave! ^^

Signature

setoshi

Deep Frozen

I like both series. I haven't got one that i prefer...

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I like both, but I think Vash can still kick more butt than anyone around.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

How can you compare the two, vash cheats!!! plus he has a weapon that can dent the moon. Gungrave has like 2 weeks to live ^^ all vash needs to do is run around until gungrave dies.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Grave. Coz personally I like Grave better. *is bias* ^o^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

WWLAOS

DOMiT

A fight to the death? Obviously Grave would win. Vash refuses to kill anything. A pure test of skill, not necessarily to the death? I don't know...I'd still have to go with Grave. Vash is awesome, though. When it comes to Trigun, though, I've always been a Wolfwood fan myself.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Vash ofcourse :p, vash is insane lol

i'll give you the point that you came up with there, but i would put my vote down for the vash from trigun...

gungrave would win hands down... ~_~

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

my money is on Grave. he is millenions #1 sweeper and as people have said in previous posts, he is not hesitant when he kills.

Signature Image

Grave would win easily but Vash has his arm thingy but he rfuses to kill anyone so... Grave would win definitely!

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

although i havent seen gungrave. im still confident that vash would win it easy >.<

Signature

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Vash. :)

Ok, now if Vash wanted to kill, he could take out Grave...that angel arm kills...

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Technically Grave is already dead. Hence why is name is "Beyond the Grave". So he would win. Plus, Grave is cooler. Vash just has the awesome trech coat.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

ralphey

i died when i was born

it's a very hard choice for me, but when it narrows down i'd say trigun

when we were young
th future was so bright
the old nieghbourhood was so alive
and every kid on the wholde damn street
was gonna make it big in everthing,
but now the neighbourhood is cracked and torn
the kids are gownup,but thier live are nrom

Brandon Grave will win, with his different deathblows, esp. in the game, Gungrave II.
And in fact, can dodge Vash' Angel Arm with ease by using his Grave-Skills esp. the Night of the Grave. Even if they fought in the wild west /gg

Like in the game, as I press the fire button rapidly, he goes really wild hitting on all enemies. You just really haven't played the game GGII. He has many moves there, like his really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really awesome move, "Night of the Grave" they called. It's like going matrix style... enemies move so slow that you can dodge any bullets... eheheheheheheheh

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

Maybe Grave will win. but hey vash has his angel arm
who could beat that

Vash would win. although Grave wouldn't die. Vash would find a way to win but save him. Thats his story. You can't beat him, he always finds a way to survive, and he won't kill you (directly).

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

GunGrave.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.