Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 well there was a layout ... and then... - Minitokyo

well there was a layout ... and then...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

^___^ yay i finished the new aniwaii layout, it was pretty hard for me cause i didn't have any ideas and i had a lot of preasure T_T

but finally i came up with one, it's only a jpg version i'll post or edit the post if i got a online version of it ...
pls tell me what do u think about it cause ^_^' it's very important for me

http://aniwaii.com/o.O.jpg

aniwaii is a german anime reviewbase, with a lot of freaks XD''
i got the scan with the cute girl from minitokyo (yes from here), dj submited the scan days ago but o_O i found it today... thx dj *hug*

critic and comments are always welcome (sorry for my bad english >.<)

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Also mir gefällt's.
Es sieht schick aus und ist dennoch übersichtlich.

Way to go. :)

PS: Interessanter Artikel übrigens, mir scheint Faultiere sind doch beschäftigter als ihr Name vermuten lässt.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Waeh, why another lay? ><
Ok ok I will accept this one.. but only this one.. if you will make more designs I will delete them from the server Oo"
And now to my critic (bah, my english is so baaaad)
The chara looks very cute, good for summer and spring (yei~ spriiiiing) and the colours are great, too. The damn cow said that blue and pink are not fitting very well, but I like them o_O
And the article is the best part of the lay oO

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

umm...the link won't load for me XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-]umm...the link won't load for me XD

try now it should work now >.< sorry i changed server url

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

O.o wahhh....so soft and cute....i think the layout looks great....love the colours as well ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

er ist wunderbar ... so shon so toll wie anton aus .... <grin>

on a critical note .. the tree tops are pink ?

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Sure they are pink 'cause I like pink and melonchen knows that XD

DJ-of-E

Le

i hate these image links cuz they don't really tell the full story of their layout. It's like looking at the car without test driving it to see how well it runs.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hahaa...i see ur point but i think these are meant to be evaluated only on teh graphical/layout sense.....

Signature Image

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

http://www.aniwaii.com/ < don't hate me dj here is the real live version of the layout o.o >___<

Adrima

Adrima

.: Rippen Kitten :.

Quote by NoctumAlso mir gefällt&#39;s.
Es sieht schick aus und ist dennoch übersichtlich.

Way to go. :)

PS: Interessanter Artikel übrigens, mir scheint Faultiere sind doch beschäftigter als ihr Name vermuten lässt.

kann mich da nur wortwörtlich anschließen ^_^

.: Maybe we want to live in this tranquille and sad world? :.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ahhhh..whatz all this german i don't understand >_< lol.... aside from that the layout works well in the actual site....nice

Signature Image

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-]ahhhh..whatz all this german i don&#39;t understand >_< lol.... aside from that the layout works well in the actual site....nice

go and ask chibi`kyo for an english version of the page XD

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

haha...u got an english version? cool :nya:

Signature Image

iht

it's a good layout. there is a really BIG blank space on the right hand size for me. something like dynamic tables or something to try and fill that space up for those who don't have res sizes of 1024x768 would be nice.

Good job

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i love it, really!!

Its a very beautiful Layout!!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.