Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gunbuster 2 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

This will be one for the FLCL fans. Made by the exact same team that built Fooley Cooley. Zany times and insane moments await us in this short lived spaced mission. It only spans 6 ep's (I wonder if Gainex; is takeing pointers from it's previous work). I encourage all anime fans to take a look @ it.

http://www.downloadanime.org/torrents/%5BLunar%5D%20Gunbuster%202%20-%2001%20%5BDVD%5D%5BAC3%5D%5B4DF73704%5D.avi.torrent

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Ooohh.......FLCL was one of my top favorites!!! Thanks for the info Guts, I'm looking forward to getting this series ^^

What's the word on EP2? I've got no idea of when it's supose to air. I went ahead and watched a raw some time ago and simply loved it. Can't wait to see more, can't wait for it to get licenced, can't wait to buy it in R1, can't wait for figures..... I can't wait !!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.