Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is one thing u want to change in the World? - Minitokyo

What is one thing u want to change in the World?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

I will like to know what is one thing that u people want to change in the world.......

retire

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Money being the suprime being in the Earth...Iknow, money doest buy happines nor helps you get it, but let's face it: if you want something (like anime, manga, games, etc) either you download it and win a non-return ticket to jail or you buy it with money...

too bad it has so much importance in today's world :\

An sequal to Evangelion of course XD

or at least an second season to kare kano....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

destroy RIAA and MPAA and fast free p2p for everyone on the planet

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

For governments to become meritocratic. One can dream, can he not? :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

if there's one thing i've learned in my lifetime, it's this: a single person is capable of making a world of difference. hey, i know that may sound a little cliche, but you know what? That's the philosophy i based my life on and it's the only thing that keeps me going. i try not to waste away in front of the TV eating junk food, i like to go out there and halp others as well as myself. and if it were up to me to change one thing in this world, it's definetely going to be how people see the world around them. once society is changed for the better, life for all can be too.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

The global market system

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

One thing about the world I want to change is how apathetic people, esp in Australia, are.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Get rid of all social standards that breed close minded and intolerant people.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Division....walls, territories, states, provinces and such.

so i wouldnt be all confuzled with the different colors of countries in the damn world map.

snydrome

snydrome

Fate

to become supreme overlord of the earth with unmatched fighting ability....*all must bow b for me or i will send you to the deths of HEll Muhahahahah*

die and be free of the pain .....
or live and fight your sorrow...

i dont know, maybe wars and conflicts

Aztech

No, not the frikkin' modem

people being so goddamn greedy
gaaah i HATE greedy people.

Kureboy99

Kureboy99

Escape my Constraints...

getting rid of hatred...first and foremost...

...See the Music, Feel the Music, Be the Music...

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Distribute free soap to all members of the human race.

legnachi

legnachi

**Shadow Sniper**

My life.................The World...........The Present............! :sweat:

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

id cut half the population of the people with the ego so big that it creates imaginary toxic fumes that the egotistical a** could choke to D**th on. and a ton of other things but hey nobody can change that so w/e

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

Osirus2K4

The Darkness

Humans would be the one thing that needs changing ... or rather ... Deleting

Get rid of crime.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

ugh...all the senses battles that go on in our world..all those gurrilla wars, fights over idelogy, fights over religion, fights over race, fights over supremecy...all of it! gah...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.