Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 salut! introducing myself a month late - Minitokyo

salut! introducing myself a month late

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

yeah, i'm a little lazy and extremely shy, even over the net loll... that's why it took me so long...

okay... i don't really know what to say, so here goes: i'm from the province of Québec. I'm 21 and i'm studying to become a translator. I'm also currently learning Japanese, i talk French (obviously since it's my mother tongue) and English, (well, that you guys can see...) and a little bit of German and Spanish, so yeah, i guess languages are my passion. I also LOVE animes and mangas (live for them, and pretty much spend all of my money on items related to them loll) In my spare time i listen to a lot of Japanese music, i draw, and read...

so i guess that pretty much does it... i really don't know what else to add lol

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Ayamael, Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Never could get a grip of languages other than my own. Anyhoo, welcome to Minitokyo and I hope to see you around ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

salut a toi, et bienvenue sur MT *bows in greeting* :D
hum doesn't matter how long it takes to introduce, welcome here on the forum, have fun and if you need help, feel free to ask me, or check the support section (though you might already know about it ^_^' )
you know, i was three weeks before introducing ahah, you're not the only one XP

well enjoy your stay, and see you :)

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hey Ayamael welcome to MT. :) so you from Quebec? will i have taken countless ski vacations up there and loved em all.

i hope maybe you post some of your work on mt.

adieu

Hello and welcome to MT!! Hope you like it here!! ;)

Serika

Serika

Forgotten Innocence

Sugoi :o So many languages. XD Anyway, don't feel alone being shy. I'm extremely shy as well. ^^; But you'll find the community here is really nice and friendly. I hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you around! *waves*

It takes a great deal of courage to find the light within your own heart.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Sorry for my poor French, havn't used it in a while ^_^' , so if i really messed up, i meant to say: Hello Ayamael! Welcome to MiniTokyo, i wish you have fun and meet lots of friends! See you later and happy new year!

Edit2: wait...can't post in French...^_^'

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.