Comments?? where are they?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Cancel

I can't see all the comments on the page nor can i see the comment box (sometimes) when i can't see the comment box i press refrewsh and it appears. but now i can't see the all the comments and the page ends like half way...anybody knows whats wrong and how i can fix it

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Cancel

what browser? I had that problem in firefox for a while... but then it magically stopped happening for some reason...

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Cancel

i have Internet Explorer

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Cancel

-Edit:you using IE? maybe try firefox, or check your IE settings.
you might of set up a blocking ad or something.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Cancel

I've seen it happen in some threads but only in IE, maybe somekind of error?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Cancel

i still don't know why it happend but it's fixed now ^^...i switched to firefox

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Cancel

The thing which was described earlier, the comments end suddenly while there is more, is caused by Internet Explorers bad handling of Cascading Style Sheets (css). Just keep usinfgFirefox, it handles CSS great.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

Some pages are just set for firefox....Which I consider to be satan in the form of a program. Anyways since you've switched you shouldn't encounter anymore problems...too bad I'm never switching @_@. I had enough trouble in the past. Glad to see you problem was solved so easily.

Signature Image

• Dec 30, 2004

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Cancel

Actually it's the other way around. Some pages are made with CSS that only IE supports (non standard). Those viewed with firefox look terrible if seen at all. Firefox doesnt have any external settings, just the standard CSS support. Browser only shows what it's told to show, and if it supports the method used.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Cancel

Here's how you solve the problem. Maximise the screen, the restore it (do it the other way around if you have the window maximised).

This problem can be found in all browsers aparantly... or what Dustin said.

Cancel

oops

• Jul 31, 2005

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.