Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl talk again. please don't rude here ^w^ - Minitokyo

Girl talk again. please don't rude here ^w^

page 1 of 1 24 total items

First,i'm sorry about the title that "SamuraiHaruko" ever posted it before.i just want to talk something for learn about eng language.because i'm very poor.-_-"

Second,if u cann't accept in a gilr who love a girl too.please,just leave from this page. But if u r a girl who can accept this. * Just accept,it didn't mean u r too. * i want to ask u something.u thing this is it weird? If i cann't kiss a guy.i don't know why but i think i feel like u cann't kiss a girl.I play like a boy when i was young but i didn't care my habit much.I accept myself that i'm a girl & i didn't hate myself but if i can choose,i want to be a man for the one i love.

Can u give me some opinion about this? [The clear word's "How do u think about Les'] i can accept all ur opinion.Although,it's a negative side.So,just told me all about u think.

& please,don't rude here like the other one that got a problem before.& if u rude,i want to told u,i cann't read a word like that ^.^ Two i know it rude but in my country,rude word're much more hard than this.So,that very normally for me ^w^

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

The negative side I see to homosexuality is the enviroment; specially depending in where you live you can have really a hard time because of the intolerant people.
I don't think you really need acceptance from other people, is your life and you have the right to manage it as you think it's proper.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Well, the only negative side to this is the medical situation of this. Of course, you might stop feeling like that. If you don't, then keep on being lesbian. I have a problem with guys as well because I can picture dating somebody, and kissing the guy, but I can't picture myself being married or having children. I can never be lesbian, but I think that every human being has the right to fall in love with whomever they chose, boy or girl.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

love ish love! let us bond together! [twirls around] you can not change it! It is how you feel I would never want it to be change unless one dies but still...crap I got lost in my own words not even I understand what I'm saying but....me? I think I could see myself as a lesbian...ppl ask me why I would say that....it all happen when I was in class yes... I said it out loud.." I am an It" I don't really care who I love. I'd just want to spend my life with the person I love. And there are ways of having kids althought it would have to deal with a tranplant or sumthin' I remember seeing it on tv and reading it some where. They say you can get I think sprem eggs into you and then you get pregnant.

Magically Delicious, yo.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Oro..I never came across this kind of thread before.About giving out opinions of lesbians. =.=" I'm not good at this so please excuse me. It's natural to fall in love and some people thinks that it is necessary that you have to fall in love with the opposite sex.It has been so common that probably some lesbians out there may get confused with themselves wondering what's wrong and seek for counselling or worse,commit suicide.But personally I think lesbians are just normal people like us,it's just that they are sometimes special when it comes to love.I don't know why Pres. Bush bans gay marriage though,it's perfectly normal and nothing can stop anyone when it comes to love because love is strong and pure.Love doesn't have any restrictions,it's just love and overall I think it doesn't matter what other people think of you,it's what you think of yourself.^__^ I hope you guys understand what I say and for the last time,I just speak out what's in my mind so if you're not happy with it,don't flame it over here,PM me instead.^__^

Signature

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I'm not the best advise giver, but all of my friends come to me so what the heck. I think that you get to pick who you love, or feel attracted to, no matter what other people think. If some people think that your wrong for wanting to kiss a girl instead of a guy, its not them doing the kissing, so you don't have to care about what they think. I know you may be confused, this is a very split topic. Some people find it wrong, and its not up to them to make the choice, its you. Don't let this drive yourslef crazy, whatever is in your heart must be followed and can't be changed. Don't try to hide what your feeling just beacuse some people think its wrong. No matter what the law does, it can't change what you feel. I don't think anything about being a lesbian is wrong, I actually support my gay friends. There is nothing wrong with what you are, or what you think you might be, so don't hide your feelings, it can only make things worse.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I fully support gay relationships.

In fact, I support doing whatever your heart tells you in all matters. Like everyone said, you can't help how you feel.

Mushy stuff aside, I think 2 girls together is great. Not only are they being true to themselves and are happy, but they broke free from the standards that society has beaten into everyone since forever.

I see it as a liberation. Your right to choose how you want to live your life is an ultimate freedom that not everyone has the guts to enjoy because they worry about what others may think.

There's benefits. 2 girls can understand each other, literally talk about anything, and they won't have to put up with the standard guy-sexist stuff.

That you want to be a man for your loved one is awesome. You want to be there for her in a strong role and protect her. Not saying that women DONT do that in hetero relationships, but it shows you're willing to give even more.

Besides.... 'playing like a boy' is usually the funnest way to play! ;)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

touchy subject for some (i usually call them intolerant bastards... George W. Bush being the worse among them...) , but i really don't see where the problem is about being in love with someone your own sex... as long as you stay true to yourself... besides, who is to decide that it is what is good or wrong on that subject matter...

and if you want to be a man for the one you love then go ahead, i suppose it must be wonderful to be able to protect someone, especially if that someone is the person you love...

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by Ayamaeltouchy subject for some (i usually call them intolerant bastards... George W. Bush being the worse among them...) , but i really don't see where the problem is about being in love with someone your own sex... as long as you stay true to yourself... besides, who is to decide that it is what is good or wrong on that subject matter...
and if you want to be a man for the one you love then go ahead, i suppose it must be wonderful to be able to protect someone, especially if that someone is the person you love...

I think Bush's problem is he's trying to be a righteous Christian moron. He's doing very well at it, actually... -_-

But not to get off topic, vampyre, I hope all the encouragement you see here helps you out! There really is nothing wrong with you, just those who are too ignorant to open their own minds.

[Sorry for breaking into a "ladies only" thread, but it was too important to pass up.]

Vampyre, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with same-sex relationships. Love is love, and you must be true to your own feelings or you will be unhappy. Here in the US there are many resources for young people who are struggling with a sense of identity and sexuality; I highly recommend you get in touch with one and chat with the people there. You are not alone, and there are many others who have gone through the same thing with the same questions.

If you are in a town or country where there is a lot of ignorance or intolerance, you can still get in contact with these resources over the Internet. If you are an adult, you can always travel or move to someplace that is more tolerant. Despite Bush's head-up-ass approach to everything, the US has many cities and states that are accepting of same-sex couples and it's not "against the law" to live with someone you care about.

So take heart. You are normal, your feelings are normal, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to love and be loved by someone else regardless of that person's gender.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

forget bush he's a war freak. war war war thats the only thing in his mind. * ^_^' back into hiding :D *

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by shinoreiI don't know why Pres. Bush bans gay marriage though,it's
perfectly normal and nothing can stop anyone when it comes to love
because love is strong and pure.

It's wrong to fault President Bush here, especially when the majority of the people in the country believe that homosexuality is wrong.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Quote by shinsengumiIt's wrong to fault President Bush here, especially when the majority of the people in the country believe that homosexuality is wrong.

And a majority once believed the world was flat, that the sun revolved around the earth, that the earth was only 4000 years old, that blacks were inferior to whites, and that the Pope was infallible. To quote Voltaire, "Just because a million people say a stupid thing, it is still a stupid thing." I'd hardly claim a 51% vote in an election grants any kind of moral superiority.

If you don't like the thought of having sex with someone of the same gender, then don't have sex with someone of the same gender. It's that simple. But don't try to claim that your beliefs must apply to everyone else. The Jewish faith believes that eating pork is immoral and against the will of god, but you don't see them picketing to stop others from ordering a ham sandwich.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by shinsengumiAnd a majority once believed the world was flat, that the sun revolved
around the earth, that the earth was only 4000 years old, that blacks
were inferior to whites, and that the Pope was infallible. To quote
Voltaire, "Just because a million people say a stupid thing, it is
still a stupid thing." I'd hardly claim a 51% vote in an election
grants any kind of moral superiority.
If you don't like the thought of having sex with someone of the same
gender, then don't have sex with someone of the same gender. It's that
simple. But don't try to claim that your beliefs must apply to everyone
else. The Jewish faith believes that eating pork is immoral and against
the will of god, but you don't see them picketing to stop others from
ordering a ham sandwich.

Amen to you my friend!! I feel the same way that you do and I am glad there is someone else who agrees with me.

You cannot choose who you love, and I don;t think the sex of the person you love has should make any differece. Don't let society's view of homosexual relationships deter you in any way and don't let them convince you that it is wrong because it isn't. You are your own unique person and there is nothing wrong with who you are and there is nothing wrong with showing it.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

I wholeheartedly agree with the above-mentioned comments. To add: Somehow in my experience, we women have an easier time tolerating and understanding shoujo/shounen love than men, in general. I remember somewhere in my anthropology subjects that such a trend probably had its roots from as-old-as-time matriarchal/female relations. The female learns love and caring firsthand through the fertility/reproductive process, by carrying a child, a seed of life. A quote from "God Emperor of Dune", if I may: "Carry a baby in you for nine months and that changes you." Also, females throughout the millenia had been more open than men in sharing each others' emotions, experiences, joys and burdens. Women bond more than men. Through the eons, these practices of love became deeply ingrained in social (even genetic, some would argue) female relations.

Motherhood, then sisterhood, then same-sex relations -- a natural progression of sorts, one growing into another. Nothing strange, nothing perverse, nothing unnatural in that. As such (so goes the theory), motherhood and sisterhood are supposedly the latent foundations of same-sex relations.

What I find admirable in some anime/manga is that same-sex relations/love is portrayed as beautiful, enthralling and even ordinary/commonplace. In general, I feel that anime/manga is more open to such forms and combinations of love than other media.

Truly, love is not the exclusive domain of opposite-sex partners. A powerful emotion, love. It melts down other emotions. Thus, its varied forms and combinations should not, and cannot be, curtailed. Utmost tolerance, understanding and acceptance is really paramount.

What saddens me is that not all people (especially certain groups) believe in love in its varied forms and combinations. We have the ever-pervasive institutionalized mainstream religions. We have this institutionalized "patriarchal (male-dominated) family format". We have sexist and narrow-minded people. We have the law (in most countries) that maintains the illegality and immorality of such love.

So, I feel that anyone who believes in and practises that almost-cliche-ish "power of love" has to contend with these people and structures. Fight love with love, not with hate. In this case, perversion is only in the mind of the thinker, not in the act. And again, tolerate, understand and finally accept... and, perhaps, experience it for themselves. ^_^

Oh, and after all that talk... I hope this encourages you, vampyre-friend, k? ^_^

(oh, and again, pardon me for the lecture... vampyre-friend knows that I can't help it when I am bitten with that bug called inspiration...^_^)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

Quote by wingsforget bush he's a war freak. war war war thats the only thing in his mind. * ^_^' back into hiding :D *

Carefull what you say about bush, people who talk to much trash about him have a way of commitiing "Suicide"

im open to it, but i dont like seeing it grossly out in the open, just like i dont like watching straight couples make out in public, get a room for the love of god, unless your hot, then everyone wants to watch XD i think you have a right to love whoever you want. and if the gay community wants to start getting married.. then i say welcome the the misery XD

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by miketo I'd hardly claim a 51% vote in an election grants any kind of moral superiority.

I don't think that the election result really matters in context. According to a Nov 2003 Pew Research poll on homosexuality, only 32% of Americans support gay marriage (for evangelicals, the percentage is obviously lower, at 13%).

That's the hard data. I'm not stating my opinion on the matter at all, but just stating some facts that should be considered before any informed opinions can be made on this issue.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Maybe some people just want to be pure.They wanna let God think,they are pure normal people that love who the opposite sex which they think is appropriate.>.< God,that is just so wrong!

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by charaznableamuroreiI wholeheartedly agree with the above-mentioned comments. To add: Somehow in my experience, we women have an easier time tolerating and understanding shoujo/shounen love than men, in general. I remember somewhere in my anthropology subjects that such a trend probably had its roots from as-old-as-time matriarchal/female relations. The female learns love and caring firsthand through the fertility/reproductive process, by carrying a child, a seed of life. A quote from "God Emperor of Dune", if I may: "Carry a baby in you for nine months and that changes you." Also, females throughout the millenia had been more open than men in sharing each others' emotions, experiences, joys and burdens. Women bond more than men. Through the eons, these practices of love became deeply ingrained in social (even genetic, some would argue) female relations.
Motherhood, then sisterhood, then same-sex relations -- a natural progression of sorts, one growing into another. Nothing strange, nothing perverse, nothing unnatural in that. As such (so goes the theory), motherhood and sisterhood are supposedly the latent foundations of same-sex relations.
What I find admirable in some anime/manga is that same-sex relations/love is portrayed as beautiful, enthralling and even ordinary/commonplace. In general, I feel that anime/manga is more open to such forms and combinations of love than other media.
Truly, love is not the exclusive domain of opposite-sex partners. A powerful emotion, love. It melts down other emotions. Thus, its varied forms and combinations should not, and cannot be, curtailed. Utmost tolerance, understanding and acceptance is really paramount.
What saddens me is that not all people (especially certain groups) believe in love in its varied forms and combinations. We have the ever-pervasive institutionalized mainstream religions. We have this institutionalized "patriarchal (male-dominated) family format". We have sexist and narrow-minded people. We have the law (in most countries) that maintains the illegality and immorality of such love.
So, I feel that anyone who believes in and practises that almost-cliche-ish "power of love" has to contend with these people and structures. Fight love with love, not with hate. In this case, perversion is only in the mind of the thinker, not in the act. And again, tolerate, understand and finally accept... and, perhaps, experience it for themselves. ^_^
Oh, and after all that talk... I hope this encourages you, vampyre-friend, k? ^_^
(oh, and again, pardon me for the lecture... vampyre-friend knows that I can't help it when I am bitten with that bug called inspiration...^_^)

char u should write a book. :D i think ur half way there XD

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by miketo[Sorry for breaking into a "ladies only" thread, but it was too
important to pass up.]
Vampyre, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with
same-sex relationships. Love is love, and you must be true to your own
feelings or you will be unhappy. Here in the US there are many
resources for young people who are struggling with a sense of identity
and sexuality; I highly recommend you get in touch with one and chat
with the people there. You are not alone, and there are many others who
have gone through the same thing with the same questions.
If you are in a town or country where there is a lot of ignorance or
intolerance, you can still get in contact with these resources over the
Internet. If you are an adult, you can always travel or move to
someplace that is more tolerant. Despite Bush's head-up-ass approach to
everything, the US has many cities and states that are accepting of
same-sex couples and it's not "against the law" to live with someone
you care about.
So take heart. You are normal, your feelings are normal, and there's
nothing wrong with wanting to love and be loved by someone else
regardless of that person's gender.

Miketo and I had a discussion about this earlier. Glad to see you brought up your point.
To me, love is hard to find - but if you think its okay to have a same-sex relationship, that's fine, by all means.

Heck, I never went out on a date before, but I'm very curious about girls themselves - I mean, I like their beauty and their deep elegance - that's what makes me still intrigued about them. Not that I am one of those kinds, but its not a problem to me actually. If you think its comfortable to be with girls, hey - go for it by all means. No one is controlling the way you live, like some of you other people pointed out.

Go follow your heart then, I find nothing wrong with it, of course - as long as you are in the pursuit of beauty, happiness, and love, that's all that matters.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by shinsengumiI don't think that the election result really matters in context. According to a Nov 2003 Pew Research poll on homosexuality, only 32% of Americans support gay marriage (for evangelicals, the percentage is obviously lower, at 13%). That's the hard data. I'm not stating my opinion on the matter at all, but just stating some facts that should be considered before any informed opinions can be made on this issue.

That's fair to put it in context; your initial statement I interpreted as a political one. The Pew Research opinion poll, even assuming it used valid methodology (such as sample size, neutrally-phrased questions, &tc.) is irrelevant to the larger point: that "the majority" is frequently wrong, especially when it acts to exclude or marginalize other people based on "religious" or "moral" arguments.

Quote by charaznableamuroreiI wholeheartedly agree with the above-mentioned comments.
--snip--
oh, and again, pardon me for the lecture... vampyre-friend knows that I can't help it when I am bitten with that bug called inspiration...^_^)

No apologies needed! It's very interesting and helps articulate an interesting topic. Thanks for sharing it with everyone here.

Quote by CelessaMiketo and I had a discussion about this earlier. Glad to see you
brought up your point.
--snip--
Go follow your heart then, I find nothing wrong with it, of course - as long as you are in the pursuit of beauty, happiness, and love, that's all that matters.

And that is what it's all about. Love. We should be happy that same-sex relationships bring more love into the world, rather than less.

Wow O.o many comment on this!Thk, i finished set up my com' yesterday & O.o thk for all comment. My language's poor. But i'll try to read all with dic' by my side. ^_^; It's hard in my country that old people accept this relationship & many people's fake.It's hard to find the real one who love me for me....-_-" Anyway,no matter what who think.i'm just be myself.~^w^~ [i'll read all ur comment when i finish my work post.Thk again u all]

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by wingschar u should write a book. :D i think ur half way there XD

Well, 'seems like a good prospect, wings... but unfortunately, this "natural progression from motherhood-to-sisterhood-to-same sex relations" theory just sprung from a free-for-all anthro. class discussion of mine. To work out the whole thing may require really intensive/serious research and stuff... but if I ever meet that anthropology professor of mine again, I might have to suggest it to her more seriously! ^_^ But thanks for the compliment. ^_^

In any case, I just wanted to point out that loving someone of the same sex is not unnatural. Ancient cultures (and the more peaceful and nature-loving tribes at that) practised same-sex relations (usually among females). Aside from personal choice, same-sex relations (as the incomplete theory of my class went) arose out of the need of females (and males) to bond more than that of the sisterhood level, ergo "the bloooming of a form of love into another form of love."

Quote by miketoNo apologies needed! It's very interesting and helps articulate an interesting topic. Thanks for sharing it with everyone here.

Quote by shinsengumiThat's the hard data. I'm not stating my opinion on the matter at all, but just stating some facts that should be considered before any informed opinions can be made on this issue.

I was kinda worried that my input would divert the topic from a more personal take (vampyre's struggle to find love) to a seemingly-clinical/scientific/impersonal view of the matter. So, thanks, miketto, for the encouragement. Oh, and even though this thread is originally intended for girls' opinions only, thanks to the males who shared their opinions.

But the personal is in fact political. As shinsengumi pointed out, no one can ever, ever escape the harsh realities of a world that is still resentful and intolerant of LBGTs. Let's face it: now, most cultures can deal with a woman and a man kissing madly in public, but when they see a gal-and-another-gal or a guy-and-another-guy kiss like that, a lot of eyes would go red with rage. "Oh, just do it in the bedroom/bathroom or somewhere else, not in public! Don't be shameless!" many would exclaim. Others: "I tolerate it, but please do not 'that' (read: perversion) in front of me."

Quote by UniKronim open to it, but i dont like seeing it grossly out in the open, just like i dont like watching straight couples make out in public, get a room for the love of god, unless your hot, then everyone wants to watch XD

I respect UniKron's personal inhibitions... but probably the hardest thing people can admit to is that we still all have prejudices. Tolerating is one thing; accepting, another. People's own perspectives of other people have to change. And one way that many LBGTs (acronym for lesbians, bisexuals, gays, transgender) are changing the way people think is by coming out in public and doing acts of love deemed normal when made by two opposite-sex partners... Many of us have actually heard of the International Pride March, right? When LBGTs celebrate their love with a very flamboyant & grandiose (erotic, even) way by parading in the streets, all decked out in rainbow colors (the rainbow's actually the adopted symbol/colors of LBGTs -- the rainbow symbolizes the celebration of diversity! So beautiful and oh-so-appropriate, ne?) (Gomen, I forgot when it is usually held... I actually supported and went to the March, for the kick of it last year in Manila. I think it's sometime soon! ^_^) It kinda smacks like "shock tactics" or something, but when you're in love, you just have to fight for it... The same cliche for opposite-sex partners is of course applicable also to same-sex partners. Why confer different treatment?

Oh, and I encourage others here, too, to show their support to LBGTs by knowing more about the Pride March. Google it for more details!

Quote by vampyreAnyway,no matter what who think.i'm just be myself

But in the end, my aim is to give encouragement to a friend, vampyre. That love is not a privilege. That love is more than a responsibility. That love is a right, a choice. ^_^

Oh, and thanks to all the other MT people here who have given kind and uplifting words to vampyre-friend. (and again, i hope you all enjoyed a good/confusing/eclectic read, hehe... i need an editor. ^_^)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by miketo[Sorry for breaking into a "ladies only" thread, but it was too important to pass up.]
Vampyre, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with same-sex relationships. Love is love, and you must be true to your own feelings or you will be unhappy. Here in the US there are many resources for young people who are struggling with a sense of identity and sexuality; I highly recommend you get in touch with one and chat with the people there. You are not alone, and there are many others who have gone through the same thing with the same questions.
If you are in a town or country where there is a lot of ignorance or intolerance, you can still get in contact with these resources over the Internet. If you are an adult, you can always travel or move to someplace that is more tolerant. Despite Bush's head-up-ass approach to everything, the US has many cities and states that are accepting of same-sex couples and it's not "against the law" to live with someone you care about.
So take heart. You are normal, your feelings are normal, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to love and be loved by someone else regardless of that person's gender.

i agree there is nothing wrong same sex relationships just remember that there could be hard times ahead. some people dont like it i am not one of them . you love who you love no matter what.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.