Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weird posting problem...how to delete? - Minitokyo

Weird posting problem...how to delete?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I was posting a reply in a thread, all of a sudden my computer started acting funny and my reply got posted 3 times consecutively. I tried to delete 2 of them using the "delete" link but the server wouldn't let me. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance ^^

EDIT: Thanks to afan, Sythe, and Keltosh for help!

It was always like that. What's done is done. When I double posted, it wouldn't let me either. Just let it go. Coms act up sometimes.

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

You can't delete the extra post, so they suggest that we should just edit the post and say it was an accident. Or that your PC was messed up so you did it on accident. They don't mind unless people do it on purpose to get they're rank up.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Indeed. Please just report it. Thread closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.