GTA: San Andreas Missions (may contain spoilers)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

You know what? Some of the missions are soooooooooo aggravating. The airport school missions are so gay 'cuz they're planes are very hard to control. I ended up doing the circling corona mission like 30 times. What's the most annoying (cool, fun, etc.) mission to you? (I'm on the killing Big Smoke mission and it's really hard) @_@

• Dec 29, 2004

FALH

FALH

aka FalLin'

Cancel

i agree with u...this game are hard sometimes,but so manythings to do ... buy stylish clothes...wars between the gangs...but sometimes in GTA i like cheating ^^ (sorry for people dont like it)

i like the mission in the board,and at the end u fight the boss with the katana is really cool
and i dont like the plane and car school...too bad and hard ^^' lol

..:: French-Tribu ::.. | ..:: Anime-Paradise ::..
Signature Image

Cancel

i do like the game.....but...i don't know!!!!!!!!!!it's a bit cheap!!!!!!!!! >.< >_< x_x

• Dec 29, 2004

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Cancel

...You know, everyone tells me that, but I found the game ridiculously easy. I don't think I ever tried a mission more than 5 times. And that 5 times was that RC mission for Zero. The plane missions were a bit difficult to control, but in the end, I found it still a bit easy. Some of the school missions were pretty hard, but not too hard. Except for the last bike one, I think I tried that way more than 5. Other than that, the very last mission I passed on my first time, very much unlike GTA III and VC. SA was pretty easy, and towards the end, I wasn't really motivated to play it all. It was fun though...

Cancel

Quote by ultimaslair...You know, everyone tells me that, but I found the game ridiculously easy. I don't think I ever tried a mission more than 5 times. And that 5 times was that RC mission for Zero. The plane missions were a bit difficult to control, but in the end, I found it still a bit easy. Some of the school missions were pretty hard, but not too hard. Except for the last bike one, I think I tried that way more than 5. Other than that, the very last mission I passed on my first time, very much unlike GTA III and VC. SA was pretty easy, and towards the end, I wasn't really motivated to play it all. It was fun though...

Dang! That one's hard and I gave up on it. You must be a GTA expert!

btw: GTA San Adreas is the first time I played a GTA game. ^_^;

• Dec 29, 2004

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

Cancel

It was significantly easier. although, i still though it was tough. i never finished, b/c of that damn pilot training mission where i have to circle the corona. i just copied my friends file who cleared the game 100%, and know i have the jetpack, Hydra jet, and the Hunter at my disposal*smiles mischieviously*

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

• Dec 31, 2004
Cancel

im in the one you have to pay off the weed of the police oficer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it rocks!!!!!

• Jan 01, 2005

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

Cancel

im a big gamer and san andreas is no challenge(bak on nc in a long time lol)
hardest part is the fuking airplanes school of course
i beated after like 30 min (stuck on the thing where u have to go counter or clockwise )
big smoke mission is the hardest mission for me
u dont get to save and it is the last mission
i beated on first try but still it was hard
i used the M4 gun and the smg all the way(on smoke i used the saw off shotgun)
i also recommed getting dual for the sawoffshotgun
it strong like fuk
anyways i bean i long time since i played the game
nice to be bak on mc though
still got problems wit wallpaper but no worries
one game i recommed playing is the new halo2
the multiplayer is tight
well im bak
lol

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

• Jan 01, 2005

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.