Do you believe God exists?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Cancel

I went to a religious private school who tried to make me believe but I never did.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Cancel

lol I too attended a religious private school as a child but as I grew older I realized that religion was nothing but BS. Well, the proof is inconclusive so we cannot say that he exists nor that he doesn't.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

• Dec 30, 2004
Cancel

"time and again the lord hath proven his existance yet you still denie him. If there is no God what do you beleive in. Are you to be pagens and idol worshipers. You are not worthy to receive God's blessing." -Exodus 14;11-12
Take it from me Lass, The mighty Romen empire stood on that religeon. Read the Bible Heavens. For you should no that the lord God is with us even unto the ending of the Earth

• Dec 30, 2004

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Cancel

ohh I'm sooo scared

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

• Dec 30, 2004

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10757/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

Yes, I think there is a God. I identify with the Christian religion, but I am by no means going to push my beliefs on the rest of you or condemn those of you who do not believe or who may believe in another God or Gods, depending on your religion. What you choose to believe is your own choice and I have no right to tell you anything otherwise.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Cancel

Quote by rslgtoohh I'm sooo scared

Please. Let's avoid confrontation.

Second.
God? could and couldn't exist.
Taking neither side because I've got beef on them both.
Without Christianity, I would've never developed moral or my righteous state of mind. I owe a lot to that.
But... it's just too far-fetched for me. It just seemed that over the course of history, the faith itself has crumbled due to advance in science. For one, God had a place in the old way of things. Now, he doesn't.
Another funny story. The clock right? Invented way later on in the sceme of things.
Was sunday invented then? How can we judge the first seventh day? How do we know it was sunday?
Hmm.
Also.
He who created the clock, Copernicus if I do believe, was told by priests to do so.
Make the clock.
And how did he do that? He used mathematics on a sun-centered universe. Which was against the christian belief of the time. So he used the wrongful teaching to create something FOR them? Contradiction!
Which did change, and stubbornly.

That's just a page in my "Why not" speech. But don't take the first bit lightly, it really has done a great deal for me.

Just not my bag in the end.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

• Dec 30, 2004
Cancel

I do believe in God... I am a Christian, and hence belive that Jesus is God.
I also think that the Bible is accurate... take for example:

people believed that the earth was flat. It was taken as truth in some of the earlier church days... yet, in the Bible is says (Isaiah 40:22) "It is He who sits above the circle of the earth"
The Hebrew word for 'circle' in this case is 'chuwg' which is also translated 'circuit' or 'compass' (depending on the context). That is, it indicates something spherical, rounded, or arched - not something that is flat or square.

Just because the leaders of the time didn't believe it, doesn't mean that the Bible agrees with them.

Krysie

Krysie

Scott's Fiancee

Cancel

I definetely believe in God. :D

*~*The Sims 1 and 2 Fan*~*
I am also a fan of FFX and X-2.

• Dec 30, 2004
Cancel

Yes, I do believe God exists.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Cancel

There is a thread on this matter already. Please search the forums before creating a new thread. http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/668/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.