Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Got into a conversation and the ultimatum was, naked is not the sexiest state of being. I'd have to agree. Gotta say, some lacey under-stuff and lingerie can really do the trick.

Ladies: What do you do for your guy?

Guys: What was a favorite thing your lady did for you?

Let's keep it clean folks.... ;) This is a "what makes a girl special to you" or "what special thing do you do for your guy"

just an over sized dress shirt on my GF that is what i love

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

3 words bud ... Pink with Frills :)

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Yea...naked is not the sexiest state...I would have to agree since...I dunno...I seem to feel more...excited when I see the girl in very very tight jeans...or short shorts or just...u know...very sexi swimsuits if u know what I mean...I guess it's because there's always the mystery of what's underneath that does it for ppl e.e

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

It depends on the mood.
Naked is too raw, no imagination. Yes, Imagination.
A girl fitting in tight trousers, wearing lace/dentelles panties, or simply having trendy clothes that suit to her appearence, the shade of a naked woman...
Physically the girl has to be thin, that shows easily her femininity and physically, basically or primary speaking a man is attracted by women who can ensure his lineage. That's primal, even we're humans.

For me, the imagination is essential. The head is in harmony with the body.

Ready to rumble...?

... i have no clue wat to say. im speechless :o

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Paolo, get a girlfriend. XD

For me, I like my GF in tight blouse wearing a VERY skimpy short pants, showing, most of her legs. And it turns me on even more when she ties her hair into a bun. Damn sexy.

legs man, short shorts or skirts are just the best. a girl that doesnt have nice legs just does nothing for me. too fat or sticks = no good.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by katsukunlegs man, short shorts or skirts are just the best. a girl that doesnt have nice legs just does nothing for me. too fat or sticks = no good.

I have to agree about stick legs. They actually make me ill looking at them. Like you can break them over a knee or something O_o Some people can't help it, I guess, but you can tell who's doing it for looks.

nothing...because i had no girlfried :sweat:

I agree about the dress shirt, nothing sexier then that. School girl outfits are of course always apprietiated. And when we go out I like to see the little black dress come out. Other then that I'm partial to a girl in jeans a t-shirt.

-Luo out to be over stimulated

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Some girls with stick legs make me think about wine glasses, so fragile...to break

gash

wad do u want?

mebbe a pair of short shorts on a lady wif nice leggs wud do e trick... but how abt e sailorr uniform wif shorrt skirt?? dat wud look veri cutee tooo...

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Short skirts + boy cut panties.
Add a pair of legs and dear me. Phew!

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

A bit of mystery does it for me ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

:nya: Being a girl myself, I loved reading the responses here. I've tried telling some of my own friends what my grandpa always told us, "Wear it long enough to let 'em know you're a lady, but short enough to let 'em know you're all woman." ( or some thing like that! ^_^' )

He had the right idea, like you guys- Imagination!
It's the same way with me with the guy I like (we're not together yet, Pete...not yet!). When I'm around him, I imagine all sorts of things, from what he might wear to what he might like. Because I'm only see him in our work uniform, it makes me really, really curious!! ^//^

To answer the question though, I don't have anything in particular for my guy, b/c I'm currently "guy-less". But, I can suppose what I could do... ^_~
I like clothes that make me feel confident, such as ones that are fitted to my curves. So, I like wearing clothes that show the fact that I try to look good for him, like my tight jeans and almost too short shirts. ;)
But, I'd do little things for him- like remembering that he loves cooking and how I could do or get something for him with that. Little things, just little reminders of how I care. ^_^

Well,... :sweat: I hope I didn't bore you guys.. heh, guess I'm just trying to give this girl's view on it! ^_^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Quote by anjovuFor me, the imagination is essential. The head is in harmony with the
body.

Truer words had never before been spoken. :)

I have to say that a school girl skirt makes me lose my mind :P Just luv them. Like the one my girl has

Seygram

Seygram

Wandering Slacker

I'm an ass man, so a girl bending over in short shorts or a swimsuit catches my attention.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by hishou :nya: Being a girl myself, I loved reading the responses here. I've tried telling some of my own friends what my grandpa always told us, "Wear it long enough to let 'em know you're a lady, but short enough to let 'em know you're all woman." ( or some thing like that! ^_^' )
He had the right idea, like you guys- Imagination!
It's the same way with me with the guy I like (we're not together yet, Pete...not yet!). When I'm around him, I imagine all sorts of things, from what he might wear to what he might like. Because I'm only see him in our work uniform, it makes me really, really curious!! ^//^
To answer the question though, I don't have anything in particular for my guy, b/c I'm currently "guy-less". But, I can suppose what I could do... ^_~
I like clothes that make me feel confident, such as ones that are fitted to my curves. So, I like wearing clothes that show the fact that I try to look good for him, like my tight jeans and almost too short shirts. ;)
But, I'd do little things for him- like remembering that he loves cooking and how I could do or get something for him with that. Little things, just little reminders of how I care. ^_^
Well,... :sweat: I hope I didn't bore you guys.. heh, guess I'm just trying to give this girl's view on it! ^_^
-Li-

That's really sweet! =^_^=

I'm liking all the leg comments, actually. Happy to see that no one yet has mentioned boobs, lol. Though curves as a whole are nice! :D

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Lingerie with all those straps around the panty line.
Anything that works with fishnets....
Anything which has spunk, style and pussaze!
Intertwining laced shoes or sandals cos thats more sexier. Mmmmmm :)

I think it depends on the girls......

Some girls have "assets" and can go "mega sexa" and wear revealing but not revealed clothing....

Some girls are cute and one can enhance such qualities with more traditional and casual but serious type of clothing....

And there are always strange mixtures that can be fun and look good to boot..... or why the hell people cosplay :nya:

Personally, I'm attracted to long skirts and dress shirts, but that doesn't mean everyone looks best in that.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Quote by anjovuSome girls with stick legs make me think about wine glasses, so fragile...to break

Or, as the saying goes, "Are those your legs, or are you riding a chicken?" :D Women are supposed to have curves, not be all stick-thin or muscular hardbodies. Women, don't believe the ads in "fashion" magazines -- us men prefer you just the way you are, without all the weight lifting, plastic surgery, or excessive makeup.

Quote by volrath77

Quote by anjovuFor me, the imagination is essential. The head is in harmony with the body.

Truer words had never before been spoken. :)

Yep. I find intelligence the sexiest thing about a woman! Glamour with no brains is pointless; you might as well be dating a mannikin.

I also have found that, for me, sex is all about laughing, having fun, being playful. It's not this fear-inspiring, fraught-with-danger, religious experience, but a time when you can just let loose and let your imagination run wild. It's best when you have a partner you trust and can relax with. This doesn't usually happen with one-night stands, but happens when your partner is also your best friend. My wife and I are best friends and have the greatest time being sexy together. Highly recommended for replenishing the spirit, and there's nothing quite like having someone find you sexy to make you walk a little taller and put a sparkle in your eye.

As for what to wear, I prefer simple, without lots of lace, frills, feathers, glitter, LEDs or animatronic extensions. :) If she's wearing something of mine, like a dress shirt, that's *very* sexy, and most women understand it to be a sign of "ownership" -- she's wearing something of his, which makes that man *hers*.

I also like a woman in sweats, or T-shirt and shorts. A simple teddy will also do -- covers, yet reveals and suggests possibilities at the same time.

As some have noted, "naked" really isn't that sexy. Anyone who has used a public shower or gym knows that the human body on its own just isn't that big of a deal, is nothing to be ashamed of, and doesn't really inspire any sex-oriented thoughts. You see one body, you've seen them all. She has breasts, he has pecs. So does everyone else. Ho hum.

"Nude", on the other hand, connotes something more than "naked", because it suggests a view, pose, or arrangement of a person's body with their environment to convey an image or message. The Michelangelo's David isn't a naked guy but a nude. It isnt' sexy, instead it's a powerful representation of a man unafraid of the daunting challenges facing him in his future. Nobody gets all frothed up with lust looking at the statue, because it's not about the anatomy but the message.

Whew. Sorry for the digression there.

to me, the sexiest thing i'd want to see a person in is some form of uniform. nothing to concealing, but something that shows a little skin.

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.