Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 17 of 17 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 404 total items

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi! :)

I like with uniform of maid is very sexy... ;)

sailor uniform like in animes and japan XP

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I disagree bitterly about naked not being the ultimate state in a woman but I also love clothing on them. Something frilly of course or something a bit raggety. The sexiest item of clothing in the world, I think is a satin, embroided Japanese top with tiny sleeves and collar. Second to that is a pastel Kashmere (sp?) cardigan (jumper) with nothing underneath. Oh goodness, I have to sit down for a moment and recover.....

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I think the sexist thing a women can do, is to wear clothes that just give us a hint at whats underneath. Thats way more sexy to me than dressing like a slut.

Signature

ok, girl here. for my guy(which i don't have at the moment, and don't plan on gettin another one in some time), i would wear what i normally wear, if we're not that close. if he doesn't think that's sexy then screw him XD

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by YoungPhenixThe sexiest thing a girl has ever done for me was when i was in 9th grade. It was during lunch and this hot latina chick came out of nowhere and just started talking to us; I guess she know my doy T.J. And like halfway through the conversation she asked me if that was whipcream on my pudding. So I was like yeah. then she dips her finger in the whip cream and stuck in her mouth. That right there made my year.

Haha, definately every growing boy's fantasy... ~_^

Quote by hikarinotenshiok, girl here. for my guy(which i don't have at the moment, and don't plan on gettin another one in some time), i would wear what i normally wear, if we're not that close. if he doesn't think that's sexy then screw him XD

That is a valid argument that if the guy cared for you then he'd just let you do your own thing and not mind, but there's got to be times when you'd do something special for him.

Not to keep his interest or show your love per say (you'd have that already), but just as a surprise to do something different and as a special gift. You know, no matter how respectful a guy is of your wishes and how you dress/behave yourself, a once-in-awhile toss up will always be appreciated! ~_^

mini skirt :D

KilluaAssAssin

Intensive Glory

a red tedddy is the best way to see a girl with red hair hehe namen my girl also eyah if she wears one of my shirts thats very sexy

chepe

chepe

chepe

->CHEPE<-

as a man, i like to see the women, to wear the close that make perfect armony whit the face, figure, hair...

as a pervert, thongs, they can make that the ass looks bigger

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well naked is nature and i respect and love nature. Umm yeah but wearing something? lets see... mini skirts, skirts and that sorta thing but im not horny i swear it!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

hmm..... maid uniforms, japanese gym clothes [zomg the BLOOMERS ! XD]
striped undergarments, frills, mini skirts, wuteva!
pooh! just being cute makes my nose bleed :P XD

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Hey were forgeting the most sexy thing a women can wear, Nothing! ^__^

Signature

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Lingerie (multiple), dominating, ropes, cuffs, massage lotion, blindfold. = good times

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

sexiest thing i can think of is fishnets. i wear it over my stockings. i also have a short skirt i wear with it. and i add some ramdom shirt. it's my best outfit. when i go to school so many people say how good and sexy i look.

Whatever the couple manages to get off each other, I think, is best. Sometimes a shirt may be on, or half off, socks/stockings/whatever still on. Its the heat of the passion.

Fyn

I like tight shirts and pants, or maybe mini skirts and thongs are great!. But not ompletely naked, makes it boring

chepe

chepe

chepe

->CHEPE<-

I think i have post earlier in this thread, but i dont care

Thong, it make the butt looks perfect...

White Stockings and a mini skirt XD

Jap. uniform or a guys long sleeves shirt will be cute and sexy i tink~~

page 17 of 17 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.