Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 2 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

in fact, i think that people bese their ideals of "sexy" too much on a form of nudity. they either see a woman with nothingon, or a man with nothing on. i think that clothes, in a way, do not conceal, but rather make a person more beautiful or handsome. yet nowadays, people have lost their sophistication and simply imagine others wihout their clothes on; i mean, where's the beauty in that. just like a tree is decorated with lights, a person can be decorated with clothes.

ktk

boomers and maid dress XD with cat ears or bunny ones XD or the infamous bunny suit.

OL is nice too......

BUT

Sailor outfit beats em all !!! XD with strawberri pantsu XD

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

women wearing lingeire(sp?), or just plain white cotton panties and nothing else.

Quote by anjovuSome girls with stick legs make me think about wine glasses, so fragile...to break

lol

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

The
Sexiest thin a Women can eva do is Beats u up
Sexiest thin a Women can wear is nothing.

Chiori

Chiori

Psychedelic Doll

My boyfriend just loves it when I wear short skirts xD But he complains that I'm showing too much skin when we walk around places lol. He has this thing for short maid costumes too >__>

wow....this is a hot treat....but i love the thongs....and a top.....that is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pacman:

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by miketo

Quote by anjovuSome girls with stick legs make me think about wine glasses, so fragile...to break

Or, as the saying goes, "Are those your legs, or are you riding a chicken?" :D Women are supposed to have curves, not be all stick-thin or muscular hardbodies. Women, don't believe the ads in "fashion" magazines -- us men prefer you just the way you are, without all the weight lifting, plastic surgery, or excessive makeup.

Quote by volrath77

Quote by anjovuFor me, the imagination is essential. The head is in harmony with the body.

Truer words had never before been spoken. :)

Yep. I find intelligence the sexiest thing about a woman! Glamour with no brains is pointless; you might as well be dating a mannikin.
I also have found that, for me, sex is all about laughing, having fun, being playful. It's not this fear-inspiring, fraught-with-danger, religious experience, but a time when you can just let loose and let your imagination run wild. It's best when you have a partner you trust and can relax with. This doesn't usually happen with one-night stands, but happens when your partner is also your best friend. My wife and I are best friends and have the greatest time being sexy together. Highly recommended for replenishing the spirit, and there's nothing quite like having someone find you sexy to make you walk a little taller and put a sparkle in your eye.
As for what to wear, I prefer simple, without lots of lace, frills, feathers, glitter, LEDs or animatronic extensions. :) If she's wearing something of mine, like a dress shirt, that's *very* sexy, and most women understand it to be a sign of "ownership" -- she's wearing something of his, which makes that man *hers*.
I also like a woman in sweats, or T-shirt and shorts. A simple teddy will also do -- covers, yet reveals and suggests possibilities at the same time.
As some have noted, "naked" really isn't that sexy. Anyone who has used a public shower or gym knows that the human body on its own just isn't that big of a deal, is nothing to be ashamed of, and doesn't really inspire any sex-oriented thoughts. You see one body, you've seen them all. She has breasts, he has pecs. So does everyone else. Ho hum.
"Nude", on the other hand, connotes something more than "naked", because it suggests a view, pose, or arrangement of a person's body with their environment to convey an image or message. The Michelangelo's David isn't a naked guy but a nude. It isnt' sexy, instead it's a powerful representation of a man unafraid of the daunting challenges facing him in his future. Nobody gets all frothed up with lust looking at the statue, because it's not about the anatomy but the message.
Whew. Sorry for the digression there.

Digression nothing, that was a great read! I like your take on sex. Imagination is a must and it's best when it's fun! ^_^

And I'm sorry but, I'd love to see something with LEDs out of curiosity, lol! Scrolling text block that changes sayings to emit the wearer's emotion, lol! Sorry, that's a whole different level of creativity, but I couldn't help the mental image. ^_^'

Sounds like you've a very sweet, loving relationship. That's awesome, I'm very happy for you! :)

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

i dunno..... i guess it's like what everybody says...

something pretty tight, showing some skin in various places is never bad. I'm not a fan of leather though.. something that accentuates the chest region.. I like the way my girlfriend is built though, mostly athletic-ish so shes not thin and not fat, works just right :) with all this food the last few weeks i cant say the same about myself anymore, startin to jiggle a bit

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

corsets =p~~~~~~~ OMG!

a vynil catsuit is super sexy too!!

my g/f wore black lingrie with cat ears 5 months after i forced her to watch anime

so cute and inoccent look and it was a very big turn on

other various things could just be a blouse(only)possibly with panties on^^ no panties on is fine with me :D or short shorts with a tank top

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i don't have a boyfriend, and i'm not looking for one anytime soon. ^^;

my friend actually told me that there's nothing sexier than seeing his girlfriend in one of his big shirts with no pants or bra. panties were an option. ^^;

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by ibmman85something pretty tight, showing some skin in various places is never bad. I'm not a fan of leather though.. something that accentuates the chest region.. I like the way my girlfriend is built though, mostly athletic-ish so shes not thin and not fat, works just right :) with all this food the last few weeks i cant say the same about myself anymore, startin to jiggle a bit

Holidays are a special exception to watching what you eat! ;)

Another thing my BF likes the garter belt with stockings and heels combo. Rowl. :nya:

I dunno, something loose and simple. Nightwear, I guess ^^;; Not pajamas, too cutesy. Uh, anybody know what I mean? ^^;;

Yeah, I'm a sad, gf-less loser -_-;;

I like nudity... That doesn't mean I am a pervert, believe me!!! Because it depends the way you think and the way you feel about the other person. I have a girlfriend that I love very much and when we are "together", I really like to see her naked. I think that I am appreciating the beauty of a woman, looking at her body, touching her skin, feeling her hair, looking at her when she's sleeping, enjoying the moment when I'm with her, and that's because the way I feel.
That's what I think guys!!!!

Quote by canteroI like nudity... That doesn't mean I am a pervert, believe me!!!
Because it depends the way you think and the way you feel about the
other person. I have a girlfriend that I love very much and when we are
"together", I really like to see her naked. I think that I am
appreciating the beauty of a woman, looking at her body, touching her
skin, feeling her hair, looking at her when she's sleeping, enjoying
the moment when I'm with her, and that's because the way I feel.
That's what I think guys!!!!

Awww ^^

Seriously, I like that ^^;;; Just wish I had a girlfriend -_-;;

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

there's nothing in the world like seeing a girl dressed in only an oxford shirt of mine... the next day if I wear the same shirt I can smell her perfume on it... happy sigh ^L^

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Ok, I'll spill the information. I like women in short skirts, espicially the school girl skirt. Oh god, I sound like such a pervert. Victoria Secret's lingiere is another amazing and sexilicious thing for me.

My ex-girlfriend was willing to do the 'theme' thing for me. You know what I'm talking about ... Office Secretary, School Girl, Nurse, Maid etc. God bless that girl. On another note, there's nothing wrong with a nice smelling woman. Not the cheap perfume that fills up the entire room, but a nice gently mistifying fragrance that puts images in your head when you take a sniff.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Just a Short skirt and leader boots

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

i think it kind of hard to explain? anyone else but yes nude is not the sexiest state

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

For me .. the sexiest thing is the legs ^_^'

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Kureboy99

Kureboy99

Escape my Constraints...

"censored"...I cannot say as it would get me in toruble...lol ;)

...See the Music, Feel the Music, Be the Music...

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

yea!!! corsets are hawwwt. goth is always uber sexy when done right

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

Quote by Li-Meii don't have a boyfriend, and i'm not looking for one anytime soon. ^^;
my friend actually told me that there's nothing sexier than seeing his girlfriend in one of his big shirts with no pants or bra. panties were an option. ^^;

He has the right idea! ^-^ Well, at least, he has the same idea as I do. ;)

page 2 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.