Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 4 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

I dunno, I like the whole beautiful/sexy/smart thing. And cute. But warm, that's what I want. I don't mean physically warm, I mean warm as in... Eh, I can't describe it, really ^^; I think you know what I mean, though. They just have to be beautiful, in general. I mean, everything about them is beautiful, her looks, her personality, the way she smells... Yeah, I haven't had a girlfriend yet, and I hope I don't set my standards too high -_-

...Oh, and she has to be cuddly. Really cuddly ^_^ And love to cuddle, too. That's like really important for me. Yeah, girls are awesome, except for the fact that I haven't met one that was interested in me, but I'll find her someday...

Oh, but the sexiest thing ^^;; Well, I guess it's like miketo said, being playful about it. Sex should be about having fun and being playful. Okay, so that's coming out of a virgin, but at least I'm not driven to have sex with any girl.

This is kinda hard quetsion for me or i'm too shy to answer it. :)
well here it go! the sexist thing she can do is being caring about other ppl and be herslf.
I don't have a girlfriend as you alreally might know and when she smile it would make me all warm inside.
The feeling is like ahh really sweet candy it make you feel a little numb and your heart feel happy , warm, it beats fast and just give you a little pain. :) that what i think.

Osirus2K4

The Darkness

In short ... A woman enjoying her ice cream cone ... I'm all for foreplay ...

But practically speaking ... A woman is sexy if she walks with good posture, knows her stuff, and can conduct a conversation forever ... Self confidence is KEY ... Hell ... I'd say self confidence in a lady is the ultimate turn-on for me ...

jitki

jitki

:dame desu:

i like girls who wear simple things. things that leave things to the imagination. also girls who wear bikinis (but have the right figure of course). girls with glasses (for example quistis from ffvii, mizuho sensei from Onegai Teacher, etc) though these are fictional females, they're hot. there are so many girls. hot hot hot!!

the eyes that see life and death... the eyes of Shinso-Hime.

A girl can be very sexy by just talking.. That's how my gf got me hooked :p

DreamSugata

Dream's High Tension.

Quote by ShkiraGuys: What was a favorite thing your lady did for you?

kissushta ^_^'

Quote by Shkira"what makes a girl special to you"

Big Breast !!! :pacman:

Signature

the sexiest thing is a girl can wear is a smile :-)

Risha

Risha

Plug in Baby

Ha, from a girl's point of view this is a really interesting topic. So pretty much the usual stuff is sexy eh? Ho ho. Well I've got a few things I've always wanted to know.
Girls who follow fashion, you know the type: clone girls. Those who look the same. Are they sexy? And what about hair? Do you notice when they do their hair different or unusually?
Oh, and if you see a girl you like who normally wears pretty consealing(?) clothes do you feel turned on when you see her in something sexy or curve showing?
Lol, enjoy my questions.

Signature Image

Risha: Yes, hair can make all the difference. I personally like girls with their hair the natural way, totally "free-fall" :)

"Oh, and if you see a girl you like who normally wears pretty consealing(?) clothes do you feel turned on when you see her in something sexy or curve showing?"

Absolutely. :D

One thing that I can say to avoid, at least in my case, is makeup and perfume. My gf wears neither, and for that I am grateful :D

Hmm... back to clothing... I'd have to say that one of the best inventions ever is the short pleated skirt that flares out from the waist. It leaves enough to the imagination as it actually covers a girl's shape but gives the hint that it could fly up at any moment with the slightest breeze. I'm also a fan of long poofy-skirted dresses, which also tend to hide shape but for some reason are incredibly attractive (probably because the froofiness of it just screams "feminine").

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

Clone girls = Not Sexy. Any Britney-wanna-be's can take a hike. So can most of the brainless clone girls hanging out at the mall. For me, any woman who is "glamourous" is too made-up, glossy, plastic, shallow. You can have your Vogue supermodels -- I'll take the girl next door every time.

As for hair, I've been trained to notice new hairstyles on my lady friends. Big Hair is a Big Turn Off. A woman is sexiest when she's got her hair pulled back in a scrunchy and a loose strand flopping around that she can't quite tame. Or with her hair loose.

Clothing is most fun when it conceals and reveals at the same time. A friend of mine normally wears comfortable, concealing-type clothing. One day we were having lunch, and she couldn't quite stifle a yawn, so she gave in and did a huge stretch along with the yawn. I'd forgotten that she had quite nice breasts, and now they were making themselves known through her sweater. It was a little tough to concentrate on lunch after that.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by UniKronyea!!! corsets are hawwwt. goth is always uber sexy when done right

Punk too ~_^

Quote by albion in my opinion nothing makes a girl look sexier than a pair of glasses...

I can see that.... (lol, not meant as the cheesey pun it is... ~_^)

Quote by PrimaryVIVIDI love it when girls smile; like when they hear something funny or something..I just melt
And when they rub against me when they want information n______n
Girls with braces are hawt D:Long hair <3
Girls that smell nice when they walk byWhen they laugh
Belly buttons drive me nutsGirls in high heels, or standing on their tipy toes
God..I can go on forever...girls are so awesome D:

I love standing on my tip toes for my man, who's just perfectly taller than me. He likes heels too, pointing out that they make calves look VERY sexy... =^_^=

Quote by miketo
As for hair, I've been trained to notice new hairstyles on my lady friends. Big Hair is a Big Turn Off. A woman is sexiest when she's got her hair pulled back in a scrunchy and a loose strand flopping around that she can't quite tame. Or with her hair loose.

Like pulled back... neck exposure.... ;)

Sorry about all the quotes and overall long post, lol. Just like to stay active in my threads and I haven't gotten to check lately. I really do like reading all the responses!! =^_^=

free fall/ loose hair is good with nly a t-shirt and panties....so cute, yet so sexy

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

black leather. :)

So Dream, you liked Yancy Butler in "Witchblade," I take it? :)

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

A white negligee or a wedding dress.

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

Quote by DREAMblack leather. :)

yeah! leather, vynil and latex... XD

nope... this thing must be combination of my lovely 13 shojos XD

laces, long legs but not stix, short skirt, and a tite top that shows some clevage :)

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

hmmm... lingerie and lacy stuff or leather things, a choker they sexy, high heels, stockings and high heels, garder belts, corsets...hmmmm

ashleydean90

i love monkeys >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. I can't say something about that because I never had a boyfriend because I think you guys are evil to a lady but only saw that on amine one time. But if that's true then I would treat a guy like he wanted to be treated respect and buy him things he likes and also I would also give him what he needs.

(that would never happen)

anime is my life ^.^ but i love monkeys^^ (meow)

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by ashleydean90OK. I can't say something about that because I never had a boyfriend because I think you guys are evil to a lady but only saw that on amine one time. But if that's true then I would treat a guy like he wanted to be treated respect and buy him things he likes and also I would also give him what he needs.

Bad experience? There are some good guys out there, few and far between so you'd just have to look hard, lol. I already grabbed the best though! ~_^

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

*snorts* Heh... if I believed that I had to do "special things" to myself - ie: wearing fancy schmancy lingerie or something - to keep my significant other's attention, then I wouldn't be with him in the first place.

Sorry, but this girl is more androgynous than anything else and being stuffed into speciality clothing doesn't appeal to me in the least and instead of making me feel more "special" for him, I'd feel like a total and complete idiot and that I'm trying way too hard.

No thanks.

If he truly likes me and loves me and thinks I'm totally hot, then he would think I'm totally hot even when I'm changing oil or wearing track pants and a tank top. And he does, thank goodness.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by Shkira

Quote by ashleydean90OK. I can't say something about that because I never had a boyfriend because I think you guys are evil to a lady but only saw that on amine one time. But if that's true then I would treat a guy like he wanted to be treated respect and buy him things he likes and also I would also give him what he needs.

Bad experience? There are some good guys out there, few and far between so you'd just have to look hard, lol. I already grabbed the best though! ~_^

She's lying. Switch teams. j/k ;)

Once for halloween my girlfriend and I went to a party and she went as Cinderella going to the ball. She put her hair up and had this really pretty, really elegant white princess dress and that was a thousand times more appealing than anything revealing or lacey. I couldn't stray very far from her that whole night. It was super hot.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

page 4 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.