Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 5 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by KuzainShe's lying. Switch teams. j/k ;)
Once for halloween my girlfriend and I went to a party and she went as Cinderella going to the ball. She put her hair up and had this really pretty, really elegant white princess dress and that was a thousand times more appealing than anything revealing or lacey. I couldn't stray very far from her that whole night. It was super hot.

Why not bat for both? ~_^ Mwa haha.

Pervey-ness aside, that's really sweet, the Cinderella costume. I can imagine she'd have been beautiful! :)

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

This is perverted. we need more threads like this ;)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by Zadkhi*snorts* Heh... if I believed that I had to do "special things" to
myself - ie: wearing fancy schmancy lingerie or something - to keep my
significant other's attention, then I wouldn't be with him in the first

You're looking at it all wrong. You wear it after you already know you have his attention for you. Because it's fun, or because it's a nice surprise, because it makes you feel sexy, or because of any of a number of other reasons. While it is never necessary, it is always a welcome fun time. You need to stop taking sex so seriously and relax enough to enjoy it without your political hang-ups.

But I digress.

To me, lots of things, some of which I can't post here for reasons that they would be a bit too strange for this forum. Nothing overly bizarre but it would definitely lead to offtopicness. Other than that, old school stuff like garter belts, stockings, and other retro lingerie are always fun. Corsets are nice too. I could list stuff all night long, but I won't. Not right now at any rate.

I am invincible!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by BorisGrishenko
To me, lots of things, some of which I can't post here for reasons that they would be a bit too strange for this forum. Nothing overly bizarre but it would definitely lead to offtopicness. Other than that, old school stuff like garter belts, stockings, and other retro lingerie are always fun. Corsets are nice too. I could list stuff all night long, but I won't. Not right now at any rate.

Oooo, fetishes, have you? Curiouser and curiouser! ~_^

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

Quote by BorisGrishenko

Quote by Zadkhi*snorts* Heh... if I believed that I had to do "special things" to

You're looking at it all wrong. You wear it after you already know you have his attention for you. Because it's fun, or because it's a nice surprise, because it makes you feel sexy, or because of any of a number of other reasons. While it is never necessary, it is always a welcome fun time. You need to stop taking sex so seriously and relax enough to enjoy it without your political hang-ups.
But I digress.

And to be all hot and bothered and have sex on the brain all the time and to want to prance around in a garter belt and stockings with some negligee is somehow more politically correct?

Errr no. Political hang ups, I think not. Personal "hang ups", quite possibly.

Perhaps to you, I'm looking at it all wrong. But then again, I'm not you and you're not my boyfriend or whoever.

With that said, don't take the following personally. This is just a thought from an apparent deviant.

A minor correction and reiteration. Wearing whatever racy outfits doesn't make me feel sexy. I don't consider putting myself through that to be doing anything special for anyone. I'm not going to want my guy to go and dress up in some sailor's outfit or whatever, so why would I go and apply it to myself in reverse?

Call me selfish, but if my own thoughts don't go in that direction, then why should I force it?

The issus is is that you're assuming that I'd even want to wear any such things in the first place, hang-ups or not. You're also assuming that it's a "welcome fun time" as you put oh so eloquently.

To who?

In my case, the "welcome fun time" would apply to one person alone seeing as how I don't find any such things to be appealing. But I am apparently a deviant of some sort.

And please, the logic is only circular because you yourself don't share similar opinions and vice versa. Politics have nothing to do with this. Personal taste does.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

By the way, this is on the ballance of breaching MT's policies on sex and sex related topics...

COOL!!!

Siri

Siri

Suou

what would i do for a guy i liked?
i'd strive towards making my body perfect ^_^
i think a girl with a good body can make any thing look good almost

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by EagleBy the way, this is on the ballance of breaching MT's policies on sex and sex related topics...
COOL!!!

Shhh!!! <_< >_>

Lol, it's all on how you look at it and the people replying. There were many that said the sexiest thing a woman can do is smile, and some said wear nothing BUT a smile. *shrug* All in good fun! ~_^

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by Zadkhi

Quote by BorisGrishenko

Quote by Zadkhi*snorts* Heh... if I believed that I had to do &quot;special things&quot; to

But I digress.

And to be all hot and bothered and have sex on the brain all the time and to want to prance around in a garter belt and stockings with some negligee is somehow more politically correct?

Errr no. Political hang ups, I think not. Personal &quot;hang ups&quot;, quite possibly.

Perhaps to you, I'm looking at it all wrong. But then again, I'm not you and you're not my boyfriend or whoever.

With that said, don't take the following personally. This is just a thought from an apparent deviant.

A minor correction and reiteration. Wearing whatever racy outfits doesn't make me feel sexy. I don't consider putting myself through that to be doing anything special for anyone. I'm not going to want my guy to go and dress up in some sailor's outfit or whatever, so why would I go and apply it to myself in reverse?

Call me selfish, but if my own thoughts don't go in that direction, then why should I force it?

The issus is is that you're assuming that I'd even want to wear any such things in the first place, hang-ups or not. You're also assuming that it's a &quot;welcome fun time&quot; as you put oh so eloquently.

To who?

In my case, the &quot;welcome fun time&quot; would apply to one person alone seeing as how I don't find any such things to be appealing. But I am apparently a deviant of some sort.

And please, the logic is only circular because you yourself don't share similar opinions and vice versa. Politics have nothing to do with this. Personal taste does.

He didn't say all the time. If it was done all the time it wouldn't be sexy. And claiming that you don't think you need to wear "something special" to keep his attention is a lot like claiming you don't need to be nice to him to make him stay with you.

You do something nice or special for the person you love because you love them, not to keep their attention. And it doesn't have to be something racy to be sexy. If it makes you feel bad and like a slut, that isn't good. But are you sure there aren't things you can wear for him that he really likes?

Like I said in my post, I thought my girlfriend looked crazy gorgeous while dressed like a princess. I didn't just like it because she looked sexy (though she did), I liked it because she was so beautiful and so elegant. It made my day so much that one of my favorite things to do is to get her to pose for photographs in my studio all dressed up in something so formal it's silly. It's fun for me and it's fun for her. She doesn't need to do it to keep my interest, she already has my interest. Doing it just intensifies my interest.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

A girl can look cute when she`s asleep ^_^ I had an opportunity to see this heavenly sight. It happened two years ago on a school trip to Italy, while we were in a hotel in Sottomarina, near Venice. It was early in the morning, the sun was shining through the window, the sunbeams were falling directly and only on her body and everything was so quiet that I could hear her breathing... She wasn`t covered by the sheets because it`s been very warm at night. She was smiling in her sleep, laying on her back, then rolling to one side, simply adorable. Then I thought to myself: "An angel is sleeping right in front of me". This moment lasted for only 15 or 20 minutes but every single second of it created an unforgetable memory :) She looked so lovely then... <sigh> too bad she`s not my girlfriend :( I could write many examples of when a girl can look or do something sexy but I think that`s enough for now ^^

Signature

How about...a really cute girl who looks right into your eyes and gives you a smile? I think that catches my attention =/. Sounds kinda lame. But hey, what can I say -_-;;

lowriders with a micro thong and a tank top. and skin color lipstick/gloss.

no bra with tommy unisex perfume. flip flops or white reebok sneeks.

you know. average stuff

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by PiotrekA girl can look cute when she`s asleep ^_^ I had an opportunity to see this heavenly sight. It happened two years ago on a school trip to Italy, while we were in a hotel in Sottomarina, near Venice. It was early in the morning, the sun was shining through the window, the sunbeams were falling directly and only on her body and everything was so quiet that I could hear her breathing... She wasn`t covered by the sheets because it`s been very warm at night. She was smiling in her sleep, laying on her back, then rolling to one side, simply adorable. Then I thought to myself: &quot;An angel is sleeping right in front of me&quot;. This moment lasted for only 15 or 20 minutes but every single second of it created an unforgetable memory :) She looked so lovely then... <sigh/> too bad she`s not my girlfriend :( I could write many examples of when a girl can look or do something sexy but I think that`s enough for now ^^

That sounds like a really wonderful memory.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Mia

Put on my favorite lingerie *which is usually lace panties, bra and a garter belt.* and sneak up on him and kiss and hold him. Among other things.

Besa

Abyss

*speechless* ^_^'

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

red or black undies are the ticket..yeah nakedness ain't sexy at all..

her being herself and loving me for who i am is in itself special to me..cheesy ain't it?lol

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Tank top and sleep pants or an oversize shirt and underwear (doesn't really matter whether it's a thong or panties, because the point is you can't see them).

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

^^: Have you ever get turn on when you see girl wearing semi-kimono hehe. My girlfriend do wear them like showing partly panties and upper parts wearing kimono folds on semi-level up to thigh. ^^ And i always get the feel of tempation tho. ^^: May be i talk too over-rated. K it's just what i've experienced tho. I wish there's transparent kimono hahah*noods* :^^too much thought of ecchi-ness.

well nothing since i dont have a gf...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by ZadkhiAnd to be all hot and bothered and have sex on the brain all the time
and to want to prance around in a garter belt and stockings with some
negligee is somehow more politically correct?

Political correctness is all of the former and none of the latter. If your political hang-ups dicate the way you behave with the guy you love, then you need to stop and reconsider some things.

Quote by ZadkhiErrr no. Political hang ups, I think not. Personal "hang ups", quite
possibly.

It is a political hang-up. It sounds like you have a huge chip on your shoulder concerning gender politics that cripples your ability to have fun, instead making you cringe away from anything and everything that involves the use of a man's tendency to be stimulated by sight. While using it for manipulation is wrong, using it in the right situation is not wrong at all. Again, relax and enjoy yourself.

Quote by ZadkhiWearing whatever racy outfits
doesn't make me feel sexy. I don't consider putting myself through that
to be doing anything special for anyone. I'm not going to want my guy
to go and dress up in some sailor's outfit or whatever, so why would I
go and apply it to myself in reverse?

Who said it had to be racy? And besides, men on average are far more visually stimulated than women. To try to claim that because you don't want him to dress up in a sailor outfit does not mean that he would not enjoy it if you wore something special that you thought he would enjoy.

Quote by ZadkhiCall me selfish, but if my own thoughts don't go in that direction,
then why should I force it?

You're selfish. You really should think about others more often if this is the way you like to shape and mold your thoughts.

Quote by ZadkhiThe issus is is that you're assuming that I'd even want to wear any
such things in the first place, hang-ups or not. You're also assuming
that it's a "welcome fun time" as you put oh so eloquently.

No, the issue at hand is that odds are pretty good that even if he does not voice it, he would probably enjoy it if you did.

Quote by ZadkhiAnd please, the logic is only circular because you yourself don't share
similar opinions and vice versa.

Now you're just ignoring the facts. Quick reference guide: I don't want to wear anything he will enjoy for the sake of the fact that he will enjoy it. -> He obviously doesn't need it because I don't need him to dress up like that for me. -> the fact that such things can be fun is irrelevant because he should enjoy my company, period, despite the fact that it may actually be fun if I stop worrying about it. -> I don't want to wear anything he will enjoy for the sake of the fact that he will enjoy it.

Just because you are too selfish to realize that he can enjoy it on top of enjoying being with you rather than instead of enjoying being with you does not make you right.

Quote by Shkira Oooo, fetishes, have you? Curiouser and curiouser! ~_^

Absolutely. Everyone does, at least to some minor degree, have their own preferences and kinks in that respect, whether they own up to it or not.

I am invincible!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by MidouGinjiHow about...a really cute girl who looks right into your eyes and gives you a smile? I think that catches my attention =/. Sounds kinda lame. But hey, what can I say -_-;;

Quote by lapukred or black undies are the ticket..yeah nakedness ain't sexy at all..
her being herself and loving me for who i am is in itself special to me..cheesy ain't it?lol

Not lame or cheesey, that's very sweet. =^_^=

Ryan, I hadn't seen an outfit like that, but imagining it, it seems pretty hot! ~_^

sunday morning clothes... U know, A huge T-shirt, those short like underwear, and messed up hair....
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

For Ladies I think a thong makes them look really sexy! XD

single guy talking, but the sexiest thing I can think of, picture this, wierd describing ^_^
(assuming intimate terms of course)
A girl sitting in bed with a pair of shorts or underwear on and topless, but has really long hair that hides the goods, adding some mystery...brush a stray lock from her face, a deep kiss, and very slowly make one's way down...that sounds pretty great to me, hope that's the kinda thing you're looking for

page 5 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.