Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear... - Minitokyo

The sexiest thing a woman can do/wear...

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

You actually just posted my answer to the question, what I like most in a woman is for her to show how much she cares for you in any way.
As for the clothing, I love looking at a girl in lingerie, specially in red, green and purple

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by DrakenImmortalsingle guy talking, but the sexiest thing I can think of, picture this, wierd describing ^_^
(assuming intimate terms of course)
A girl sitting in bed with a pair of shorts or underwear on and topless, but has really long hair that hides the goods, adding some mystery...brush a stray lock from her face, a deep kiss, and very slowly make one's way down...that sounds pretty great to me, hope that's the kinda thing you're looking for

Haha, well that's mostly YOU working on HER, but eh, it works! ~_^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Forget all that... I'll put it in a word.

Smile.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

well for me i like my gurl in a like a summer short dress
i dont like short jeans that much but other short shorts are good
another one is white tank top and jeans but she got to be a dirty and roll up the tank top

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

This is my mind, my body, my life, my heart, my soul.

What the hell gives you or anyone else the right to claim that I am wrong because for whatever reason, everyone else is right or because nature says so?

This is all a matter of personal preference and personal choice. Where my personal choice comes from isn't anyone's business but my own and my significant other's.

-I- don't feel the need to do such things nor the desire to. -You- sure can if you like; it's your life and your personal life for that matter. I have never once insinuated that maybe I think you people treat sex too lightly. Yet I have people telling me that I'm too uptight and not relaxed and not having enough fun and am selfish.

Wow.

Selfish, hmm?

There are other ways to show someone you care and love for them that aren't bedroom-related. Sorry if my mind isn't in the gutter all the time and sorry if I'm not like all of you. And since I'm not like all of you, I'm obviously also not welcome here.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by ZadkhiThere are other ways to show someone you care and love for them that aren't bedroom-related. Sorry if my mind isn't in the gutter all the time and sorry if I'm not like all of you. And since I'm not like all of you, I'm obviously also not welcome here.

If your bedroom is a gutter I think you may need to consider changing your living arrangements...

But you shouldn't take one disagreement as a sign that you aren't welcomed in the community as a whole. If you consider talk of physical love to be filthy, you should probably simply avoid sex and longterm relationship oriented topics.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

dude, the best on any girl is something that suits them...if they're all perky and stuff then pink frilly stuff is good for them, and so on and so forth. personally I like short girls that act cute, like instead of just sitting down and making out with you, you have to work your way in. almost as if they're new to the experience.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I think the sexiest thing that a woman can do/wear is be themselves and not care of what others think of them.

Signature Image

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I welcome Zadkhi and all opinions, whether they be perverted and kinky or innocent and sweet. That's what I try to get out of forums, is different views on things.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by ZadkhiThis is my mind, my body, my life, my heart, my soul.
What the hell gives you or anyone else the right to claim that I am
wrong because for whatever reason, everyone else is right or because
nature says so?

Why do I need a reason beyond the fact that I am correct? Thinking of yourself and no others is the essence of selfishness.

Quote by ZadkhiThis is all a matter of personal preference and personal choice. Where
my personal choice comes from isn't anyone's business but my own and my
significant other's.

You already said in as many words that your significant other will have no say in this matter, though.

Quote by Zadkhi-I- don't feel the need to do such things nor the desire to. -You- sure
can if you like; it's your life and your personal life for that matter.
I have never once insinuated that maybe I think you people treat sex
too lightly. Yet I have people telling me that I'm too uptight and not
relaxed and not having enough fun and am selfish.
Wow.
Selfish, hmm?
There are other ways to show someone you care and love for them that
aren't bedroom-related. Sorry if my mind isn't in the gutter all the
time and sorry if I'm not like all of you. And since I'm not like all
of you, I'm obviously also not welcome here.

Yes, absolutely selfish. And if your have a relationship that ever has a bedroom that you equate with a gutter, you really need to rethink your living arrangements.

I am invincible!

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

well to me the sexiest thing a woman can do is after a shower/bath take a loose robe or towel around them and just walk around the house it dont take to much for me lol!!! ive been in iraq to long ha ha awwwww :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

a guy shoul wear a japanese school uniform ^o^ or quite big long pants and a t-shirt that swings (caused by wind :p) revealing his stomach, the sexiest part of a man. *.*

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by yu-chana guy shoul wear a japanese school uniform ^o^ or quite big long pants and a t-shirt that swings (caused by wind :p) revealing his stomach, the sexiest part of a man. *.*

Ooo, dramatic sounding!

You went a little reverse-topic here, but that's cool. Any thoughts on what you'd do special for a guy?

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

cotten panties XD

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

good idea for a thread lol...hmmm...It all depends doesn't it? Some girls can just be themselves and there is nothing sexier than that...I'm sure this sounds fruity but it's true. Yeh...short skirts are cute and when girls where your shirts it is pretty sexy...I could go on, but this is enough random nonsensicle response for now.

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

bra and thong (nothing more to say)

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

You guys should get married, and when you have a child you'll forget everything about this.....

Well for me... Wet T-shirt.....

Signature

Quote by Shkira Got into a conversation and the ultimatum was, naked is not the sexiest state of being. I'd have to agree. Gotta say, some lacey under-stuff and lingerie can really do the trick.
Ladies: What do you do for your guy?
Guys: What was a favorite thing your lady did for you?
Let's keep it clean folks.... ;) This is a "what makes a girl special to you" or "what special thing do you do for your guy"

I think the sexiest thing we women wear is confidence. I know only guys were to answer that one but I wanted to anyway. What have I done for my past guy (none at the present *boo-who*) Wear his shirts and nothing else. Buttoned or unbuttoned he seemed to like it.

As for the special thing, I like for a guy to pay attention to me. Not all the time but giving a women your undivided attention means a lot. Be caring and honest too. That goes a long way. Oh and romantic of course.

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

Say that she loved me and we spend the rest of your life together and never be unfaithful.

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

lingerie!!!!!
prefer straps AND LONG panty hoses>>>>>
t-shirts one size biger......heheheheheh.......
DROOLING will come after the following requirements are fulfilled.....
step 1: give that nice body a twist.....
step 2: turnaround.....360 degrees......please

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by Devildudelingerie!!!!!
prefer straps AND LONG panty hoses&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

I take it you mean stockings with garter straps/suspenders. If so, to you I say, preach it brother!

Quote by jakulitoYou guys should get married, and when you have a child you'll forget everything about this.....

That is true to a degree but it is still fun when she surprises you.

I am invincible!

for me i guess a girl with a really big dress shirt on with some short jean skirt or shorts

I like booty pants and skirts and sundresses

Cleofer

- Flame no Haze -

A school uniform.... a jeans stretch very cute xD and a sexy skirt xD....

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.