Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harukanaru toki no naka de - Minitokyo

Harukanaru toki no naka de

page 1 of 1 16 total items

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Why isn't there any thread or gallery submissions about this anime?It's kinda nice and it started screening in the Japanese Channels on the same date as Bleach.^_^ It's a better version of Fushigi Yuugi and every of characters in it are very beautiful or handsome.^__^

Signature

Hehehe~ agreed! XD The HaruToki gallery here is really small... I was working on a wall of Yorihisa and/or Yasuaki because I'm not great at walling but have only seen one HaruToki wall so far. ^_^'

I loooove this series~<3 Yasuaki's my favourite (though I've only seen up to ep5 - but watch and I'll have 6 and 7 down within 24 hours XD). ...Tomomasa's got a cool voice. The character designs are great - and the only thing negative I can say about their costumes is that Yorihisa's orange/purple thing really clashes in the anime's strong cel shading style... </end> I wish I could read the manga/play the game, too. :nya:

Hehehe~ huzzah for Harukanaru Toki no Naka de ~Hachiyoushou~ love~<3

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Actually all the voice actors in the series are experienced ones with really good voices.Great people like Akira Ishida,Seki Tomokazu voice acts in it..^__^ Their opening and ending are really nice to listen too ^__^

Yeah me too,I hope to read the manga and play the game too..it sounds so interesting!! :)

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I'm a fan! It's a nice spin on the girl going to another world genre, in that she actually got to have 2 friends with her. GUY friends. Way to break the cliche!! =^_^=

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

On top of that,she has lots of other GUY friends that are her protectors.=^.^= Which are really cute too..^__^

Signature

I like Harukanaru way much than I liked Fushigi Yuugi. The main female character is not stupid (at least up to where I have watched the show) and well, you can't complain about the boys xDD

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Yeah I agree..Fushigi Yuugi looks like rubbish next to Harukanaru.And yeah,the female lead in Harukanaru is not toally useless like Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi who only screams everytime something happens.^__^ Akane can do some cool stuff..*tiny spoiler alert ^_^*

Signature

I absolutely love HaruToki; it, along with Yakitate!! Japan, are my favourite anime of the new seaason. My favourite is definitely Eisen, and he gets props just for having Hoshi Souichirou as his VA. ^_^ I love the art to this series, and I also like the music a lot. I've never seen Fushigu Yuugi, so I can't compare them.

There was an insert song playing at the end of episode 7... Any ideas as to what the song is called? I tried reading the kanji, but the copy I downloaded was a little fuzzy, and I could only make out "mori ni" somewhere in the middle of it. Any one know what it is?

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

That song in Ep7,is that about the Nue and Yorihisa-san?That song is very nice,I admit and am searching for it too..>_< But until now,I still cannot find it.:(

Eisen is definitely cute.^_^ There are some spoilers I know but shall not tell out as it happens in the manga I heard and not yet in the anime.There are only up to 8 fansubbed episodes of Haruka now all by Aoi-anime.They're pretty slow but at least there is someone fansubbing this extremely nice to watch anime.^_^

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I also like harukanaru. I also like fushigi yuugi. Rite now though, looks like harukanaru is winning over meeh haha =P

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

I'm a fan too ^.^
i really love Tenma (*loves all read haired bishounen xd)
i wonder if they will continue to fansub it...

Greetings from Germany

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

They will..just that they're doing it really slow. :x Not good actually..*sigh* Oh well..what could we do? The RAWs are up until ep17 or 18 so if you know Japanese,it's best if you DL those than wait for the subs.They're so long~! *moans*

Signature

I have the first 3, and I really want to see more

just wanna know. i never heard of the title and it sounds interesting. can anyone share whats the story about?

Signature

hi, i was just surfing the net about harutoki...im really confused about how many eps of this anime is out...would you guys be able to answer that question for me? I heard there were OVAS of this anime as well...hmm do you know if thats true?
Anyways, thnx!

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

snowrabbit ~> Harukanaru Toki no Naka de is around the same as Fushigi Yuugi. To know more about the anime,go to www.animenewsnetwork.com, www.animenfo.com, www.animeacademy.com ( I doubt this website has this anime)

etern41 ~> I believe is up to around 20 episodes but aoi-anime seemed to be stopped fansubbing their anime. Last I checked,their status was 'In progress' but I figured they have put that anime on hold since not many know about it.

There is an OVA for the anime,but I can't find any of the subs yet.

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.