Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime or Manga once liked now not... - Minitokyo

Anime or Manga once liked now not...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

For curiosity sake, what anime did you once liked but now don't?

I used to like watching Sailormoon but now... I can't stand it. There's something about Usagi changing and doing that same vanquishing routine throughout the entire series that irritates me now. Sorry Sailormoon fans but that's how I feel.

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

ahhh for me it would be dragonball z why because in a fight in one ep they would get through one punch and then talk and stare at each other for another 50 eps

sailormoon the vanquishing routines get tiresome but i would still watch it ^^

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Blegh. Sailormoon. XD
Ugh! Shaman King... (i can't even spell it... >_> or maybe i did spell it correctly!)
The manga of Shaman King was cool and when I saw the anime... just killed me.
Gundam Seed started to taunt me... but thank god CN took it off.

[boom dop]

DBZ ....its not that i don't like it ...i just got tired of the hype ...even if the hype happened about 4 years after i had watched the series xD .

gundam wing....i liked it the first 2 times i watched it ...no i really think is one of the worst gundam series out O__o

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Love Hina. I hate it a bit now. I don't know why I hate it though.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I used to like Tenchi Muyo but I don't like it anymore.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Sailor Moon and DBZ just grated on my nerves after a while. The dubbed version of Gundam Seed on CN was too horrible to watch (the voiceovers! Gah!), but after I imported the series and watched it properly with subtitles, I absolutely loved it. Just goes to show that it never good to watch the dubs.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Blue Seed...

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Blue Seed. and sailor Moon

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i don't think you don't like the series anymore, or find it irritating now, i think that you have forgotten why you liked it. i just can't watch DBZ anymore, i don't know why, i just can't. i always loved waking up at 8 in the morning to watch it, but now, the luster isn't there.

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Shaman King's anime. I like it at the beginning but the ending was very dissapointing.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I used to love Dragon Ball Z, but it's true, the hype killed it--after a while it got boring. I would watch the very first few episodes, though, but it's been years now.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

Wow.. Most of you say DBZ and how ironic that it's my favorite anime of all time ^_^' No sweat. To each his/her own right? And I respect your opinions. Thanks for responding!!! :nya:

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I once also loved Sailor Moon but now I hate it since watching Stars. SM stars just ruined it for me. and as stated above the transformation scenes just got annoying. I also used to love DBZ but its overrated nowadays. I seriously dislike the american version of it. It was changed too much. I mainly watched the spanish version of it. It was kept original and uncut. Nothing on it was changed.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Rurouni Kenshin,Inuyasha,Sailormoon,Pokemon,Samurai Deeper Kyo (not very much),DN Angel (Love the chars though) and much much more. :\

Signature

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

i used to love pokemon but then again at my age back then who didnt like it, i find it kinda borin now

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

Fushigi Yuugi, I can't figure out why I liked it in the first place... I started to hate it several years back and now I still do because of the Miaka-Tamahome pairing that's just too overused and sickening... All of Yuu Watase's work are dejavu... T_T

Used to love Naruto.. Now it's just shitty..

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

GetBackers (don't like it very much now), X-tv (boring, I know the end and don't want to see it again), Weiss Kreuz and Ranma 1/2

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

I used to love Weiss Kreuz, Slayers, Record of Lodoss War... now they just bore me and they take up a lot of space in my shelves T_T

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Sailormoon... I remember being so obsessed with that anime.. but now that I think of it, its makes me shudder that I liked that anime, especially their transformation scenes and that annoying self-proclamation of being pretty soldiers of love and justice blah blah... it makes me really sick now, even by just thinking of it.

I would have to say Kill me, Kiss me and dbz/gt Both series were alright in the beginning. With db it became so incredibly, unbearably repetative- and events were so drawn out. For Kill me, Kiss me- I liked the first two books, but then it started to get...I don't know. Too mushy or something. I didn't like some of the characters added in and would have liked to seen some more of things from first book.

I used to like Detective Conan but then it started to grow boring and I don't know why...?

Ranma. I hate that anime now...i just realize how dumb it is...at least i think so

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.