Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Care to welcome a fellow otaku? - Minitokyo

Care to welcome a fellow otaku?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Hello to all Minitokyo members and fellow otakus. My name is Anthony and I'm 20 years old and I'm currently obtaining my bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Technology and Computer Information Systems. I honestly can't remember how I came across this website, I wish I could've remembered though.

I found myself browsing this site for about a week now, so I said to myself, why not join these people. I'm not new to forums or anything, just new to here. So don't hurt me. If you feel to ask me any questions, then feel free to do so. Anyway, I'll stop talking now. See you around. :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

While I'm not an otaku in the literal sense, I'll welcome you nonetheless :) Welcome to MT!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Kiyone17

nya!

I'm 30 and still loving Anime, you can be my friend!!!! I have a degree in Graphic Design and want to be an anime artist! I have my older work posted here for all to see.

Signature
I'm in with these dudes... Inuyasha-fans-group and these dudes German-Members

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Thanks for the welcome Shinsengumi. We all have a little otaku inside.

Ahhh... Graphic Design is nice. I did a little of it, but I never followed through fully with it. I did Web Design though. I'll be sure to look at your work, Kiyone. I hope your wish to ben an anime artist comes through. :)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Xion3, Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n

Sanji

Sanji

The Cookie God

Hey, Xion, or should I say Arucard? ^^ Been a long time since I last saw you. xD Still making sigs and avatars I see. :D

Well, welcome to Minitokyo. ^^

hi. im a noob too. im vi or people call me monkey for some reason. my introduction is the one thats on the bottom of yours. i know that didnt make sense but oh well

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Ah nice signature. Very impressive. You would make a nice guinea pig XD muhaha..*coughs* anyways uh welcome to MT...have a nice death..i mean day that is. enjoy yourself

Signature

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Quote by SanjiHey, Xion, or should I say Arucard? ^^ Been a long time since I last saw you. xD Still making sigs and avatars I see. :D

Well, welcome to Minitokyo. ^^

Haha. Hey Sanji. ^_^ Anyone would do, they are both extra cool names. Yes, it has been a long time. It's good that we are able to catch up. Yeah, I'm still in the avatar and sig business. Who made yours, did you do it? Because it looks awesome. And I see that you are using one of your beloved characters too. ^^

Quote by xhoboxhi. im a noob too. im vi or people call me monkey for some reason. my introduction is the one thats on the bottom of yours. i know that didnt make sense but oh well

Hello, Vi aka Monkey. ^^ Let me welcome you to MiniTokyo as well.

Quote by PurplefireAh nice signature. Very impressive. You would make a nice guinea pig XD muhaha..*coughs* anyways uh welcome to MT...have a nice death..i mean day that is. enjoy yourself

Thanks, Purplefire. A guinea pig? o.O For what experiment? Thanks for the welcome, I'm already having a nice death, I mean day. You're funny. ^^

Xion3, I salute you for your arrival in MiniTokyo! XD Very cool sig and avatar! I really like it! Hope you have lots of fun and make new friends here! :)

Aye, cool i' am as we'll an Otaku per say. lol Welcome to MT hope you have fun here! ^^ oh and Btw my name is Anthony as we'll.

Signature

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Quote by StarCenturyXion3, I salute you for your arrival in MiniTokyo! XD Very cool sig and avatar! I really like it! Hope you have lots of fun and make new friends here! :)

Arigato, Star Century. I salute you back. ^^
Ah yes, I'm having fun... no complaints yet, and I made lots of friends already. :)

That's cool, another Anthony. ^^ Thanks for the welcome. I'm a huge fan of Naruto as well.

Quote by narutofan92Aye, cool i' am as we'll an Otaku per say. lol Welcome to MT hope you have fun here! ^^ oh and Btw my name is Anthony as we'll.

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

It's always nice to see another otaku on the forum, anyways, welcome and have a good time here!

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.