Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Little suggestion - Minitokyo

Little suggestion

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Yesterday i post a scan and today i got i deleted with the mp saying that there was another identical scan in tha gallery and that mine was a double.
I checked the gallery to be sure the scan was not here and i posted it after being sure it was not there.
Today i rechecked the gallery and there was the scan that was a double of mine.
If the scan was deleted for a lack of quality i suggest you change the automated message saying that the scan was not good enough to be on MT instead of saying it was already present in the database.

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Iyt might have simply been an error of somebody clicking the wrong delete buttno. Still rest assured that we do not delete without checking

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Ok thanks for the info. can i upload again that scan then?

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

.. I told you that scans are deleted for a reason. So it WAS deleted for a reason. Don't upload it..

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I misunderstood your first reply. Sorry to have bothered.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.