Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Because all my post are immediatly delete? - Minitokyo

Because all my post are immediatly delete?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

I've post 4 wall and 4 scans and three second after they was all delete.... i can't understand....

Read this. Loud and clear:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Please refer to this thread http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10833/
Also read bot[chii] messages. If your submissions were deleted there was a reason.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

i read and i don't think that my work are so bad...
especially because i've spent an hour or more to make some of this and i feel a bit frustrated to see all my work tjrow into the wastepaper....
i can understand that one of my scan stn''t perfect, and one of my wall is too confused, but the others.... i can't understand....

(please, write me in very simple words, because i'm not english and i find difficult to understand you....)

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

yea they deleted a background of mine yesterday because it sucked according to bot chi, even though it had a couple favs, and decent ratio of views to downloads. i went from nearly being lvl 12 to lvl 9, ty... seriously... ty

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by LadyNorthstari read and i don't think that my work are so bad... especially because
i've spent an hour or more to make some of this and i feel a bit
frustrated to see all my work tjrow into the wastepaper.

Good wallpapers can take the better part of an entire day (or more) to make. The point is that not only does your wallpaper have to look good, but it has to be extremely creative and show a great deal of work and effort into it. It can't just be a scan (or a slightly touched-up scan) over which you have superimposed another image. . . if you use Photoshop, a good wallpaper can easily have over fifty layers.

Making good wallpapers is definitely an art that takes a whole lot of time (and a whole lot of failures). As for scans. . . the bot[chii] messages are very informative. If it's not a scan that can be easily used for a wallpaper, is not of high enough resolution, or has been done before, it will probably be deleted.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

no one of my work was spare.... sigh
i've decide to not post anything else... everythin i make, they delet, so i must save me the trouble of doin wall....

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by LadyNorthstarno one of my work was spare.... sigh
i've decide to not post anything else... everythin i make, they delet, so i must save me the trouble of doin wall....

That's really not the attitude to take. . . take a few days off, browse through the wallpapers, get some inspiration, read through the threads about photoshop techniques, and experiment, and you might get a feel for exactly what it takes. Besides, if you keep at it, even if you run into hurdles at the beginning, in the end you may end up being the better for it and really good at making brilliant wallpapers!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Yeah...all of my pictures except for one has been deleted...but I won't dispair! I'm glad one has been left alone. I'm gonna get more scans and walls up! Just thought I'd speak my mind. If something you post gets deleted, don't worry, it could already be up---if nothing else, just message the admin and ask for their help.

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

thanks!
I'll work hard and try to do some good wall!
Go, with the strenght of youth! ^^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.