Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PERVERTS! ^o^ Are YOU one? - Minitokyo

PERVERTS! ^o^ Are YOU one?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 133 total items

im no perv :) (and its a good thing)

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I have a good set of eyes and a limited amount of time to use them. So yes! to question 1

i have other faculties too with the same amount of life time limitations. So yes to all the other questions and as often as possible.

In short, I'm healthy and honest.

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

Do you watch Hentai/Ecchi/Pr0n (if so, how much do you have? ) : mmhm!! i LOVE hentai. i have lots, can't even count..too too many..

Masturbation - do you do it (and how often if you do ;) ) : yes i do and i like it. i do it maybe, 3-4 times a week.

Favourite Celebrity 'Sex God': ehh, i don't have one ;_; lol

Uniforms (School girl, French Maid, Waitress, etc), do you like them (if so, what types): neko!!!!!! waitress would be hot =) ...school girl uniform is a bit over doing it but damn does it look innocent..

(FINAL question) Are you perverted: if i wasn't perverted i wouldnt've clicked and checked out this thread. <3 <3 <3

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

masturbation boosts the immune system up. meaning, youll get less sick =)

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

Quote by skunkiemasturbation boosts the immune system up. meaning, youll get less sick =)

yeah. but it hurts your cock man!

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

me, i'd have to answer yes...i think anyone denying they're a bit of a perv is lying, y'know ;)

Quote by CopperdoggiHaha heard somewhere that masturbation lowers risk of prostate cancer (for guys)

now that's news i can use :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

Do you watch Hentai/Ecchi/Pr0n (if so, how much do you have? ) : yes, about a 2 gigs worth, total, at last count
Masturbation - do you do it (and how often if you do ;) ) : well of course ^_^
Favourite Celebrity 'Sex God': hmm...i really dig Keira Knightley...tho Chiaki Kuriyama from "Kill Bill" was pretty frickin hot too...
Uniforms (School girl, French Maid, Waitress, etc), do you like them (if so, what types): yeah, i like all of the above...i also got a thing for the skimpy harem girl/belly dancer sort of outfits too...that's why i love halloween ;)
(final question) Are you perverted: well, if you can't figure that out from the above information... ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Yes, I watch Hentai, hell my last anime club meeting at school, we watched some Hentai.

Yep and Masturbation makes the world go round.

Yeah for School girls.

Hell I'm one of the biggest pervs in my group of friends, which scares some of my guy friends, because a gril has a dirtier mind then they do. I'm so proud of myself

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Quote by DJOrientalfirst of all, MT is full of perv, kev is the biggest one, XD, there is a slight cahnce that some1 is not a perv, goes for the guys only, for the girl, eh ermmm, i dont want to get kill so i wont say anything, :nya:

haha..true

the girls.........ummmmm

lol, to answer your first question..yes ^^

Hentai / ecchi / pr0n: Haven't actually seen much hentai, and this place is crawling with ecchi. Pr0n, on the other hand, is very much available thanks to a nice fat broadband connection. Plenty of entertainment to keep me busy!

Masturbation: Yes. Frequency: Not as much as I'd like, because for the most part I subcontract out the job to my wife. She's not always around when I've got the itch. She doesn't mind if I need to "ease the tension" on my own, though.

Celebrity sex goddesses: A few nameless pr0n types. Oh, what I wouldn't do, given the chance....

Uniforms: Most don't do anything for me, though a cheerleader outfit is pretty nice to look at. When you get older, there are other outfits that are more appealing. There are some women's business suits, for example, that make me want to tear them off with my teeth. Yum!

Perverted: Nah, just enthusiastic about sex in all its variety.

Masturbation. for the guys. dont waste too much of the towels, napkins, or anything to wipe off that "white stuff" off u.

Allow me to offer a knowing smile...

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

Yes XD

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 133 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.