Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes your avatar "fit" you... - Minitokyo

What makes your avatar "fit" you...

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Avlor

Avlor

Ditzy Kitsune

I was thinking about how I see people in thier avatars. And I wondered what y'all see in your own avatar that makes it "fit" you.

for me - Ed from Cowboy bebop is wonderfully chaotic and silly. I hope that I can spread a little joyful chaos where ever I go.

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Uhh, I dunno, I just like CCS and Sakura so I used it! I just made it from my siggy! :D

I guess it fits me because I am very caring and I guess pretty brave. . . well ok I'm not very brave but I guess I wish I was! Hehe, I'll stop rambling now!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

lets just say i have an ugly face :)

I personally don't know...

I'm guessing the girl in the avater looks bored...like me? :sweat:

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I just pick somone I like; I never think about it "fitting" me :)

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Haha.

Coz the girl in my avvy is exactly like my, except for how she looks ^_^

aka i am her. and the guy down there is mine ^_^

<lol> Well, I don't think mine does, actually. ^_^' I'm not really loud like orange, and I don't know anything about the War of Genesis except for the fact I love its art. But Yune made it for me, and I love it.

Hm... maybe the only thing that fits me is the fact that 'bs' also stands for bullsh*t. Which I sprout on a regular basis. Hehehe~

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Hmm...not quite sure how my avatar fits me. I like FMP though. :D Maybe I share some of the personality traits like Souske, that might not be so good but oh well. XD

Signature

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

My avatar is dark and brooding, and that's how I am, more or less.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

ahah mine really fits me, because i dance like crazy ahah ^_^' ........ and i'm a huge fan of love hina of course.
otherwise not that much resemblance i have to say (hopefully, though it's cute isn't it) :nya:

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Quote by Anjhurinahah mine really fits me, because i dance like crazy ahah ^_^' ........ and i'm a huge fan of love hina of course.
otherwise not that much resemblance i have to say (hopefully, though it's cute isn't it) :nya:

Haha! You do??^_^;;

Well, as for me and my avatar (or as for my avatar and me, whichever you like it..XD), I'm a creative person, a left-handed one.^^;; So, I always like being creative and I deviate sometimes from what is normal.XD

Signature

My avatar is dark, and suggests evil intentions on the part of the character in it. Which is usually a theme of all the avatars I use online.

I'm told that I have an 'innocent' personality... so I guess my avie reflects that

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

This is just some random picture. I found that it was cute. You should see the original picture, it's just adorable.

My avatar is crazy as hell, so...

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

For some reason, I have always associated myself with the nobility. Whether that's because I'm a narcissist or because I'm simply stuck up remains to be seen. But I find that my avatar and sig are fitting descriptions of myself.

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

ummm my personality is dark like my avatar

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

Avlor

Avlor

Ditzy Kitsune

this is fun seeing what everyone is writing. ;) (ok - so I'm just too blonde about this right now.../Av looks at her brunnette hair - oh help it's all in my head...)

Signature

I'm blond, with blue eyes. That's why I chose it. Then I found out Ky is this Crusader for Good in the Guilty Gear fighter games, which kind of fits but kind of doesn't. I'll just stick with the blond/blue combo for now.

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

ummm i dunno coz she's a kickass girl ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i really don't know... i don't even know if my avatar is a dog or a wolf ^_^' , i just picked i coz' i liked the picture... if it's a wolf, than it would have to be a lonely wolf to fit me... if it's a dog, than it's its loyalty that resembles me...

Well, I like Disgaea, and the Ronin is my favorite class.

That's about all there is to it.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Though I did not intend it when I first chose it, I think that my avatar truly fits me well because of what I have been doing here on Minitokyo. Saitou Hajime was one of the officers of the Shinsengumi, a group of ronin that gathered in Kyoto during the waning days of the Tokugawa Bakufu. Though they had the backing of the Aizu clan and therefore the Bakufu itself, they were not the police, but rather the unofficial keepers of the peace, and did what they could to protect the city and fight lawless ronin.

Though it's not useful to read too much into it or to try to draw too many parallels, I feel that on the surface, it seems to be a username and avatar that has unexpectedly come to suit me very well here.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.