Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem veiwing the galleries - Minitokyo

Problem veiwing the galleries

page 1 of 1 7 total items

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I don't know if it's just me and if this is the right place to post this but every gallery I go to, with both IE and firefox, the thumbnails doesn't show. For IE I get the red cross and for firefox, just the words "thumbnails" show up.

I don't know if it's my browser or if this is happening to others as well....

A real friend stabs you in the front

it happend's to me sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but not always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=0!!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Does this happen all of the time, or just during certain times? It could be an issue with your internet connectivity (e.g. if your connection is really slow).

Try clearing your cache/Temporary Internet Files, closing your browsers, and reloading in a little bit. That might help.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

It started a while ago, I'll try clearing my temp files...

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

hey it happened to me about twice or thrice. But does it happen to you always or mostly. But sorry I don't know whats happening. I wish I could help though. -_-

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

net

Do u do uses Firewall? some firewall block the "thumbnails" and dont show in the explorer .. see the level privacy , and accept banner in your firewall.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

it's ok now, it started to work again after a while....thx btw

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.