Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Hamasaki Ayumi's new style - Minitokyo

What do you think of Hamasaki Ayumi's new style

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

In her last few singles, we could notice that Ayu's style was becoming more rock like... personally i think this style is really good, maybe because i'm getting tired of slow mellow songs... (i especially love her new song "About You" on My Story, the beginning reminds us of Avril Lavigne but its great... ^^)

anyways, i was wondering what you guys think about it...

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I haven't heard any of her knew songs yet, but I want to, she is one of my favorite Jpop Singers.

Signature

jinhui

jinhui

I love Harry Potter

yeah ayumi's new style is very refreshing i love all the songs in her new album

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
in Theater in NOVEMBER

well its nice to hear more rock-y things...
especially Game...

heh, have a music vid of it too, hehe

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I did like her rock style of course.

The new style is pretty cool - actually, that's why I still love Ayumi - she never ceases to amaze me. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

EXPECT

EXPECT

Over Soul

the style of MY story is beautiful, but I like more the style of RAINBOW's album...

Quote by EXPECTvisit me xp

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.