Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ^_^! - Minitokyo

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ^_^!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Happy new year, i hope you all have a great day and all. *just making this tread so people can wish eachother a happy new year* heheh... it's not going to be such a good day for me though but hell who cares tududud... ahwell take care and talk to you all next year! oh.. and don't drink to much champagne XD..

shhho

shhz!

happy new year to you guys too.. hehe.. wish that there would be lesser problems in the year to come.. :)

Happy New Year to everyone! XD

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Happy New Year to all :D

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

H@ppY n3wy3@r to all who read this :pacman: :pacman:

Signature

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

woot!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!! :D :D :D

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

To everyone here at MT, I wish you a very Ne3w Year whether your are on my personal friendslist or not. May the future be prosporus and your health be great!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

. : ~ * H a P p Y . N e W . Y e A r . T o . A l L . M y . F r I e N d S . O n . M T . ! ! ! * ~ : . :)

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

yea, Happy NEW YEAR MT Members n Everyone Else !!! ^^

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Happy new yrrr!!!...it's 12:02 am here adn I can hear fireworks lit by people around here~...happy new yr everyone hope everyone has a good yr!! ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Happy new year everyone. Just have fun and see u all in 2005. WOO hoo!!! ^_______^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yes...it's January 1st here as well...Hum..all I can say is, some brat lit an extra loud firecracker near my house that scared the wits out of me. ^_^' Happy Spanking New Year everyone, don't forget to watch the fireworks, hang out with friends and family and have fun.
Meanwhile, I will continue to post on every new year thread I can find...

Happy New Year 2005

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

happy new year too ^^

hope you will celebrate a lot ^^

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

Cheers to everyone here at MT, ill be drinking a beer for every one of you who posted in this thread!... XD

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

Happy new year everyone~ ^-^

Bot-Chii

Divine Executioner

happy new year! my resolution is to delete things faster to make MT a better place ^_^

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Happy New Year to all the nice people here in the wide world of Mini Tokyo. Be safe and try to enjoy yourselves in this crazy world we live in.

Signature Image

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Yeah! *throws around confetti* Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful new year's and that the upcoming year will be better than the last! ^_^

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

yeay happy new year ^_^' i'm late you say? more that a day you say? ^_^'
well sorry about that...my pc was out when when it became 2005 ^-^

melfice

melfice

Dark

Thanks! Happy new year to all of you also!... keep Minitokyo like this "macro-paradise" for all us anime lovers! Good job!

Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.