Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime personality/character? - Minitokyo

Which anime personality/character?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Which anime personality do you (or your friends) think is most similiar to your personality?

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

...Hmmm.... my friends say allways I remember them one chara, but they never say which... allways the same answer: I Dont remember who it was...
Maybe they dont want to tell me??
And I dont know who it could be t____t

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

i've been told that i have many different personalities but mostly what i have been called the most is either yuki-charming(my g/f and all her mates), spike-daredevil/stunty/crazy and then theres one more but i don't know the name of the char that was used but someone quite

it really depends on the day and mood that i am in i spose

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

ppl have always said that i would be like a soft gullable kind but strong girl. They say i am like the princess girl from gundam seed. i cant remember ummm she has long pink hair. I think my personality is like kakashi (naruto) though. calm and always late!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

kakaroto

kakaroto

Alucard rules!!

bien mis amigos y yo sobre todo pensamos y coincidimos que my persanalidad es como la de kenshin himura, porque siempre soy muy buena onda cuando estoy con mis amigos y personas conocida y mis amigos dicen que soy muy grasioso y que cuando digo algo chistoso la chica que me gusta termina golpeandome o con ojos de angel lloroso enamorado, y encambio cuando me enojo mi caracter cambie totalmente, mis camaradas decen que asta cambian de color(de verde a amarillo, y hasta podria matar segun ellos por la furia que se ve ne mis ojos, aunque en un test de Dragon Ball z que hice, mi personalidad era la de Trunks.

I have a friend who's eerily simillar to both Eiji from Prince of tennis and also Shuichi from Gravitation. Both funny, wacky and sweet.
I'm more of a mixture of Eiji/Fuji (PoT) or Yuki/Tohru (Furuba). Always smiling, kind of hiding my feelings and never showing my 'true' potentials until the situation calls for it (although I'm not really sure I have them, they haven't showed up yet) ^_^
*grin*

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

mmm..personalidades...me dicen que me parezco a varias, tal vez por la manera de comer me dicen miaka por que nunca engordo XD !soy un poco inocente y me cuesta darme de algunas cosas :s en eso me dicen que me parezco a lima y a sakura :s pero tambien me dicen Suzume por que soy muy celosa con mis amigos y amigas y a veces soy un poco intolerante :P, no creo que haiga algun personaje de aniem que sea todas esas cosas XD

shenda

Black Saint

They say I am similar to Gemini Saga but I don't really think so ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

I'm similar to the following messed up mixture.

Starting with Satou Tatsuhrd, mix in with a bit of Ikari Shinji and Madarame mixed with Gai.....or something.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

People say I'm like Gon( not the one from HunterXHunter the one from Gon((and I mean Gon))! Eating! Eating! Eating! Eating!!!

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

vac:I' M SIMIlar the personalite the Sora (kaleido star) :D

vax: Vanilla

DXY: mis personalidades cambian dependiendo la cirscutacia y ... Q zonzera ASI
nomas A LO MAS DE YURI

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

My... friend says that personality wise, I'm like Full Metal Panic's Kurtz Weber, minus, the perversion, I don't reall know what to make of that, as I havent seen the anime yet, but I have a strange feeling I'm going to be disturbed when I do.

Some of my friends say I act like Hinata from Naruto, but my Ex-boyfriend says Mikki from Marmalade Boy reminds him of me... ^^'

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Hmm... I would be a mix of Mika(Angel Sanctuary)/Ken (Weiss Kreuz)/Jirou (PoT, when he`s awake ;], but... I also LOVE to sleep ;])... that would be me... but in a female form of course ;p...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

hmm... it is hard to say, couse not this much of my friends are looking anime, but one is playing a lot of games and she tells me that i'm like squall from Final Fantasy viii, but i do not know does it give a anime charakter like him?

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

My friends always say I'm like Squall or Vincent of Final Fantasy, or Hyouga from Saint Seiya... because I'm more of an introvert ^^; not to mention I'm also not a very talkative person by nature...

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

People say i look like keitaro urashima from Love Hina, with the goofy glasses and the looks. And i would say my personality is just like Ketiaro, a big fat loser, nerd, pervert...you name it. Well...i guess my life would go just like in the story too...hee! XP

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I forgot to add... that I'm also a lot like Kirihara... not only personality, but also looks xd... though of course I'm a female version of him... and have a big longer hair...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my friends say i'm kinda like tohru from fruits basket and yomiko readman from ROD because i'm always smiling and i LOVE to read...and well, there's the thing with manipulating paper too... j/k! :P

Signature Image

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i'm a girl, but the personality of ichigo (bleach) looks like my personnality !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.