Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are You A Pilipino? Are we to form a group or not? - Minitokyo

Are You A Pilipino? Are we to form a group or not?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Hello kabayans!^_^;; Uhm... I was just wondering... since, I guess, there are a good number of us here, why don't we form our group as well? :)

Anyone can suggest names if they want.^__^ Happy New Year, by the way! :)

**Those with Pilipino bloods can join too! And those outside the Philippines are included as well. Tell me your opinions.^^;;

Thank you.

Signature

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ don't worry bout that, there's already a group for filipino's here. ^_^ you should try to see the filp group and feel free, everyone's friendly... you should check it out.
ummm by the way.... the name of the group is flip, you might as well check it out in the groups section or in my userpage. you could invite other filipino's to join in there as well. *_* ja! Happy New Year nga pala!

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ don't worry bout that, there's already a group for filipino's here. ^_^ you should try to see the flip group and feel free, everyone's friendly... you should check it out.
ummm by the way.... the name of the group is flip, you might as well check it out in the groups section or in my userpage. you could invite other filipino's to join in there as well. *_* ja! Happy New Year nga pala!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

ahah no philipino here.... lol hum but still i have some asian blood, so way up my father side, there might be some traces in me (though i doubt it, but still, we all come down from the same bactery aye ^_^' )
but you sure there isn't a group already?? as for a name, i guess i can't give you any advice, since you might have some cultural background you wanna use for the name XP

happy new year = bonne annee :)

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I'm not filipino but I have some friends that are

Signature

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Oh... there is? Where is it anyway?

Signature

its in the group section. or just click here on this link

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I'm not sure if I count as Pilipina. ^_^' Both sets of my grandparents are Chinese and they moved to the Philippines where my parents were born...I guess I'm full Chinese and full Pilipina XD I don't know, I'm so confused. x_x

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Quote by PiroKittyI'm not sure if I count as Pilipina. ^_^' Both sets of my grandparents are Chinese and they moved to the Philippines where my parents were born...I guess I'm full Chinese and full Pilipina XD I don't know, I'm so confused. x_x

it means you're are half. don't worry. the group excepts half breeds :)

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Quote by Paolo

Quote by PiroKittyI'm not sure if I count as Pilipina. ^_^' Both sets of my grandparents are Chinese and they moved to the Philippines where my parents were born...I guess I'm full Chinese and full Pilipina XD I don't know, I'm so confused. x_x

Not exactly half. By blood she's full Chinese 'jus sanguinis' but by birth (born in the Philippines) she's full Filipino 'jus soli' hahaha! You're actually both. Don't worry you can have dual citizenship. ROFL.

Kinda like full blooded Filipinos born in the US ne? I think the group accepts Filipinos by birth too. ^_^

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Quote by Paoloits in the group section. or just click here on this link

Xie xie!^_^ I mean... thanks..XD

Signature

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Quote by shinta

Quote by Paolo

Not exactly half. By blood she's full Chinese 'jus sanguinis' but by birth (born in the Philippines) she's full Filipino 'jus soli' hahaha! You're actually both. Don't worry you can have dual citizenship. ROFL.
Kinda like full blooded Filipinos born in the US ne? I think the group accepts Filipinos by birth too. ^_^

The thing is I was born in the US (still live here) XD so yeah... ^_^' Thanks for clearing it up though. lol

Signature

fwend

fwend

Twisted Halo

Quote by PiroKittyThe thing is I was born in the US (still live here) XD so yeah... ^_^' Thanks for clearing it up though. lol

Aah... You're of Chinese blood, with Pilipino parents, and born in the US. You count as a Pilipino, still, by virtue of having Pilipino parents.

Signature
Do you think a minor thing like the end of the world could do me in?

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

yeah i think so too, ^_^

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Quote by fwendAah... You're of Chinese blood, with Pilipino parents, and born in the US. You count as a Pilipino, still, by virtue of having Pilipino parents.

I wouldn't quite say my parents are Pilipino because back when they were born, the Philippine government had something saying that if you're a Chinese immigrant, you aren't a citizen of the country and therefore weren't considered Pilipino.

Either way...Asian Pride! XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.