Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Happy New Year to all members of Minitokyo - Minitokyo

A Happy New Year to all members of Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I wrote this thread on SPAM where no one can delete it....at least for some hours.

Since i'm on vacation, I couldn't write a letter to all those who added me to their friendlist and those who apreciated my wallpapers and those who liked my christmas "cards" (GB signs)...I realized how nice are people here.
So all I wanted to say is:

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS OF MINITOKYO, EVERYONE! INCLUDING BANDED ONES AND THE LEECHERS WHO DON'T LIKE COMUNITIES ^^

MINITOKYO IS THE NICEST PLACE ON THE NET (eat that, disney!)

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

happy new year to u too!! hopefully the new year will be better and easeir in school,lol.

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

happy NEW years!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD me love all mah friends soo much!me ish happy :D

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Happy New Year and that they turn his twelve desires this year to them And pasensela of little mother

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

happy new year to you also mina! I didn't get one of your cards because I'm too new here, but it's so nice to get sweet wishes and keep the warmth alive! happy new year and stay happy!

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Yeah~ *throws confetti* Hope everyone has a super new year's and that the upcoming year will be filled with great things!

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Happy New Year to you too!!!
God Bless You!!!

Yeah... Happy m00 Year =D. Luck for us, Chii for me =D

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Happy 2005!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Happy New Year to you too, and to everyone else here on MT!! Such nice people we have here!

Hope you all enjoy your holidays!! ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Raineiro

Raineiro

Daisaku Enjoji

Merry Christmas, Happy Easter and Happy New year for you and your loved people.
I'm a bit late for the reply but the people in Colombia say: "mas vale tarde que nunca" :)

Signature

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Ok, I'm late too... happy new year Minako ^_^
Btw, I didn't like you christmas card because I didn't get one >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! j/k hope you're having a nice time on your vacation (jajaja) when are you comming back?

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by hikarujmOk, I'm late too... happy new year Minako ^_^
Btw, I didn't like you christmas card because I didn't get one >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! j/k hope you're having a nice time on your vacation (jajaja) when are you comming back?

I didn't got you one because you're from my same country...none of the colombian club got a chirstmas card......you people don't need one...
don't be such a baby, I didn't sended my boyfriend one either (because I cannot double post and i'm the last poster ^^;)
instead, you got an SMS with the word "ditto" on it ^^

merry christmas, you smart-ass ^^ (and a happy new year)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.