Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you sing, who do you sound like? - Minitokyo

When you sing, who do you sound like?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

well who do you sound like..?? i was wondering since i was singing...i guess i sound like Lea Salonga..*i think that's how you spell it*

I can imitate some singers, especially Ayumi Hamasaki. :D I don't really know who I sound like though.

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Quote by Natalia-QinI can imitate some singers, especially Ayumi Hamasaki. :D I don't really know who I sound like though.

haha yea same here i guess i didnt really know how to say it.. -_-'

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Uhh . . . I sound like . . myself I guess! :D

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

livewild

Nani?

i can almost sing like that singer from luna sea....umm..arghh i forgot his name, heheh ah well... ^_^' but i can't sing really really high notes or my voice just goes all goofed-up...hahah ^_^'

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

Hyde hiahiahia

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

One note, the same note, throughout the whole song. Can't sing :(

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

AcidTearZ

AcidTearZ

Gimme Yaoi >=D

uh.. who do I sound like? I don't sound likes any celebs. In fact, I sound like a cow. *moo* ^_^'

Visit-->[ My b.l.o.g. ]
Signature

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I dunno. William Hung? XD Just kidding...I sound like...me. ^_^'

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

when I sing I sound nothing like the voice I thought I would sound like...and I tried taping my cvoice one day...what do you think I sound like? I sound like the cat next door (I was that bad x_x)...no wait...there are no cats...well any cats that sing on fences that aren't trained to sing like ayumi anyway *cries*

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

not any singer
lets just say that i can't sing at all
this is what happened
one day in english class
i was singing really softly
and my friend ally said to me
tina there are people who are meant to sing
you are not one of them.
thats how bad i sound:hmpf: :sweat:

i cant sing well, but i wonder how bad William Hung sing? i didn't hear him yet. can he worse than me? ^_^'

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Quote by bmagrlnot any singer
lets just say that i can't sing at all
this is what happened
one day in english class
i was singing really softly
and my friend ally said to me
tina there are people who are meant to sing
you are not one of them.
thats how bad i sound:hmpf: :sweat:

haha...maybe she was jealous XD you never know..

Quote by holyi cant sing well, but i wonder how bad William Hung sing? i didn't hear him yet. can he worse than me? ^_^'

anyone can sing better than him..im pretty sure of it.. ^_^'

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Gackt XP

Hmmmm.... I suppose my singing would be best compared to an angry dalmation with laryngitis... or perhaps worse....

"Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now, I've heard the arguments on both sides, and there is nothing to convince me of the need to brush your teeth." ~ Master Shake, ATHF

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I can sing a little bit. Sorry you can't hear my voice to judge. :o

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Quote by maiku-chanGackt XP

holy cow!! you must be awesome then!! OX

Quote by centuryslayrHmmmm.... I suppose my singing would be best compared to an angry dalmation with laryngitis... or perhaps worse....

dont put yourself down so much....*cheer up!!* *pats back*

Quote by melmachine18I can sing a little bit. Sorry you can't hear my voice to judge. :o

i wish i could.. -__-

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Onitsuka Chihiro san.... nah kidding, i probably sound like a dying crow, well i can't tell for sure, i've never heard myself... but i guess i'm really bad, especially if the song is high-pitched...

fieldy

blind

if you heard of korn yeah i sound like that guy who sings which freaks me out i sound just like him about 95% for sure hehe well see ya around buddy.

Pounding, it starts again Hurting, oh where do I begin? Screaming, they dance around my head Hoping, they'll maybe end up dead.
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!
Silent it goes away Patient, oh really should I stay? Trying so hard to get ahead Failure, is often where I'm lead
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I sound like.. A complete fool! XD Iii-ee..

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

I don't really think I have a fixed voice when I sing since I usually try to imitate the voice of others.^^;; lol.. if I compare my voice to someone else though I think my natural singing is low-pitched, something like Utada. XD~

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I sound like a cat being strangled, on a good day. On a bad day they truss me up, stick a gag in my mouth and move me into the closet.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.