Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Support Asia - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

As u might know, this new year isnt happy for all of us, reason the tsunami, many home destroyed, please support them by going to http://www.supportasia.org and donate, every bit count, thank you for your support.

Background on SupportAsia.org

Incase some of you are thinking,\"who is running this site, are they trusted\": any questions like that, here is some information you should know!

-SupportAsia is ran by the people of GFXartist.com and is hosted by Brothers in Art. (SupportAsia.org is an initiative of Brothers in art.)

-Where is your money going?? All funds will be deposited on the account number of the Combined Charity Organization (SHO) GIRO 555 located in the Netherlands. This charity will deploy their funds to organizations that help people in Asia. Through SHO, all donations will be made available to: UnicefMedicins sans FrontieresCordaidRed CrossNovibTear FundTerre des Hommes

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

This is a great idea; I'm hoping to get a thread up on the front page with links to donation sites. ^^ I'll pin this. Lord knows the tsunami victims need as much help as they can get.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

This ish a good idea.. Everyone should get out there and support our asian coutries .. ^-^

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

Yup we should support the other Asian countries that have been hit! At least we wern't hit ^_^' I'm so thankful.

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

please do donate generously to support the relief efforts. when disaster strikes so near and you escape it you cant help but feel the fragility of life.

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

Yeah that's a very good idea.all of U can say that I'm one of the survivor from Aceh's tragic incident. right now I'm clicking my computer from an exclusive hospital in Jakarta.I've got a broken leg (left), broken neck,wounded head,n a broken ribs coz that tsunami made me crash into a solid cocrete wall (head 1st). I also got a several holes in my lung as I inhale the tsunami with large amounts of volcanic dust. now I'm waiting 4 my little sister to be healed. she's only 9 years old n she inhales lots of that volcanic water. right now she's in the ICU room,struggling to keep her promise that she will live 4 me. I don't want this to happen to U. so please donate generously to support the relief efforts. thx I'd appreciate it sooo much :)

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Donating and praying for all those directly and indirectly affected! Life is so precious and all are constantly reminded by events such as these...

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

Baka-san ^^

I have already donated money, Like 200 us $. It's not much but it's still something :)

Someone has a nice ass O.o

katsumo it doesnt matter how much you donate it only matters if you help.
But when donating money please remember, the tsunami is not the only problem we have on earth.
Every month over 4 million people die of hunger.
Its important to help the tsunami victims now, but we shouldnt forget the other problems on earth.
And thats what we do. Dont undertsnad me wrong, i really appreciate if someone donates money for the victims in SoutheastAsia but who helps the victims of the War, Hunger, Aids, Abusement???
I hope im wrong, but most people will donate quite much money now for the tsunami victims, and it has to be another catastrophe till they donate again.
They wont ever know about the 4 million who die every month.
Please keep that in mind.

yeah tsunami the damage occured really terrible ... there thousand people died and thousand people lost their home

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I donated a bit when I was in hong kong a couple of days ago...hopefully the people suffering in indonesia and everywhere else will be back on their feet...while I was in HK though I saw lots of shows by the local artists trying to raise money for the victims of the tsunami...very nice to see everyone is trying to get involved~...must do my part then~...if I get more money more will go for my donations~

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

Baka-san ^^

Quote by sashimikatsumo it doesnt matter how much you donate it only matters if you help.
But when donating money please remember, the tsunami is not the only problem we have on earth.
Every month over 4 million people die of hunger.
Its important to help the tsunami victims now, but we shouldnt forget the other problems on earth.
And thats what we do. Dont undertsnad me wrong, i really appreciate if someone donates money for the victims in SoutheastAsia but who helps the victims of the War, Hunger, Aids, Abusement???
I hope im wrong, but most people will donate quite much money now for the tsunami victims, and it has to be another catastrophe till they donate again.
They wont ever know about the 4 million who die every month.
Please keep that in mind.

Do you know why we don't care then? cause we can't do anything about it, We try but we can't help anyone, There is no Cure for aids, Wars? Yes, The people will not Throw away their religions just to have peace, there will always be different oppinions and hunger, That is one of the things people donate too to! And abusement is something they can forebode themselves. Geez, This is troublesome -.-'

Cause there is always Some people who donate even thought no one else does.

Someone has a nice ass O.o

Katsuo somehow your right but not completely.
We cant do anything against aids?
Of course we can. We cant cure AIDS but in our wealthy countrys many people can have a "normal" live with aids. You are not automatically dead when u have AIDS here. BUT you are when you live in a poor country.
We cant do anything against war?
Saw the news last days? Bush is thinking about war against Iran. And many Americans elected him.
We cant do anything against hunger?
Our folks produce more food than we can consume. The food which isnt consumed will be burned cos it is cheap, if we sent it to countrys with hunger probs, there wont be any hunger on the world.
WE CAN DO SOMETHING
but no one is interested because of it.
Why?
Because its usual.
We know that problems for years now.
But they are forgotten.
And the same will happen to the tsunami tragety.
Do you expect anyone to donate money for the tsunami victims the next year?

my school raised almost 2000 bucks to be sent over to help with the disaster there. pretty good for a student body of less than 300 people in my highschool

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

The fact is, if you are willing to help people less fortunate it's a very good thing. There are many people in this world who wouldn't give a second thought.

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

My school had a fundraiser and all the money went to tsunami relief program. That was awesome.

we should all support the asian countries relief effort, my gf's nephews wife lives over there and they dont know if shes alive or dead yet

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

well, I'm Asian and my country suffere from that tsunami. And thank you for they who support us, really helps to rebuild.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.